Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333251 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2017
WC BROKER IS THAT?
Okuda:

That means I would have to pause this basketing with you for the moment. The swap on BTCUSD was insane at a point that I accrued swaps of over 500,000 BIT on a transaction. was holding BTCUSD for a really long time with very good profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
let me share of one my experience, i had an EA which i was testing on Exness demo for months... i finally decided to launch it live but on a new account so i open an account with TICKMILL, they offer a swap free account, they claim ECN with little spread so i dived in, the first day my EA made a loss though it was unusual but i over looked it , second day, another series of loss i was like "its impossible".
The third day i withdraw my money and went back to exness live and I was surprise that the EA traded successful on exness live.

then i was just thinking why will there be a huge difference on the two broker.

so i figured;

TICKMILL offers a swap free account with low spread... so basically there profit comes from there commission.... or from there STOP LOSS hunting.

not to mention there candle stick formation is different... which i over looked.

the only way to avoid this was probably use a large SL but who knows what happens behind MT4 platform
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2017
EA, TP Hit 132 pips. pending order triggered. Two levels marked. watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ps: I don't do this but I couldn't resist. I don’t mind you trading PAMM but passing it off and stealing someone else hard work "money".

Gazelle22:
I trade FOREX for a living, not through struggle. I do not waste my time, money and energy thinking of system

Really? for living? that's hard to believe. How do you come up with this write up and all... Just to entice and take some newbies money. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Gazelle22:
During last year Brexit, the kind of money I made from GBPUSD is better imagined; it was miraculous. That was possible through combination of systems with which I traded manually.

You've got to be kidding me right now. You made a lot of money during brexit and you are trading a $100 account?? and you mentioned trading $100 account for living . Maybe you live in some cave that $100 is worth like a $1 million or something.

Imagine trading off someone else Pamm account and want someone to connect with you but not the source thereby stealing their commission. You're behaving like a scum, hope you're not.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Available for serious buyer's only

We are selling for today at 360

We are going to provide domiciliary account for buyer's to verify and naira account for payment.
Buyer Verifies domiciliary account with his Bank Manager and for transparency and clarification on this transaction
Buyer pays Agreed Naira Equivalent to My Naira Bank Account
And we are going to transfer 100 k USD immediately after the payment to Buyer's domiciliary Bank Account.

Only serious Buyer's Mandate should contact me
Mr fred
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
AUDJPY- 4hr chart; Risky, I need it to break down considerably(fast) or I'll take small loss, I don't want to see it stall
EURUSD 100+ came close to taken me out @breakeven, I'm holding for long time, I don't mind it going back to breakeven.
EURCAD 200+
EURJPY 80+ joined EJ, hope it don't retrace and take me out at breakeven.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
bigbasho:
EA, TP Hit 132 pips. pending order triggered. Two levels marked. watching in 3D
making brain

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
bigbasho:

making brain

Great call Bigbasho as usual. You're literally playing ping-pong with price, hitting them down and up smiley
Remind me not to trade against your position smiley

AUDJPY update, fell but not as hard as I'd want. Set it to free trade.
NZDCAD - I've to keep an eye on this might fall down, will wait to set to breakeven. Playing Daily and Weekly low bounce.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by steveblue: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Today's trading so far........

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
steveblue:
Today's trading so far........
funny...
but what r u showing us.... the lot size or the no Sl or the TP... or what.
i don't get.
no offence though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
redsox11:

Great call Bigbasho as usual. You're literally playing ping-pong with price, hitting them down and up smiley
Remind me not to trade against your position smiley

AUDJPY update, fell but not as hard as I'd want. Set it to free trade.
NZDCAD - I've to keep an eye on this might fall down, will wait to set to breakeven. Playing Daily and Weekly low bounce.
Lol.Thanks Boss. Its not holy grail so you can still trade against my call. but I can give it 98%. really no longer exciting to me connecting the dots. wanna learn from you also. How you spot those levels on lower TF. kikikiki.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by steveblue: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

funny...

i don't get.

no offence though.

Well am just passing a message across on how cool trading fx could be......

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
priceaction:
WC BROKER IS THAT?

Plus500
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

funny...
i don't get.
no offence though.
kikikiki
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 18, 2017
@steveblue, in order for you not to be misinterpreted or misunderstood and that you may be adding value with your pictures uploads; I would suggest you place your trades before and after it plays out and not after it has already played out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2017
redsox11:
Ps: I don't do this but I couldn't resist. I don’t mind you trading PAMM but passing it off and stealing someone else hard work "money".

Really? for living? that's hard to believe. How do you come up with this write up and all... Just to entice and take some newbies money. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You've got to be kidding me right now. You made a lot of money during brexit and you are trading a $100 account?? and you mentioned trading $100 account for living . Maybe you live in some cave that $100 is worth like a $1 million or something.

Imagine trading off someone else Pamm account and want someone to connect with you but not the source thereby stealing their commission. You're behaving like a scum, hope you're not.

leave that guy.baba go just dey run. him mouth dey speak english up and down. he is calling himself a forex trader but he is always looking for other peoples system to use or copy. he never trades on his own. is that one a forex trader? he made 258$ and he is here writing us the bible of forex. if he makes 1000 in a day then we wont hear word again. always looking to get but never trying to give.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2017
some folks are funny on this thread. until forex is able to pay from atleast 60 percent of your bills, please stfu! folks make 24 dollars withdrawal and calling it making money. rubing it in our faces like they just hit a major jackpot. grin. i laugh in ichimoku kinko hyo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by steveblue: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
grin grin grin

Okay Pipsbasketings.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by steveblue: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2017
SELL USDJPY @ 109.242 TP@ 109.027
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2017
I like your spirit.

steveblue:
SELL USDJPY @ 109.242 TP@ 109.027
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2017
grin

Okuda:
some folks are funny on this thread. until forex is able to pay from atleast 60 percent of your bills, please stfu! folks make 24 dollars withdrawal and calling it making money. rubing it in our faces like they just hit a major jackpot. grin. i laugh in ichimoku kinko hyo grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Okuda:

@bolded, make i follow you laugh Heiken Ashi cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2017
bigbasho:

Lol.Thanks Boss. Its not holy grail so you can still trade against my call. but I can give it 98%. really no longer exciting to me connecting the dots. wanna learn from you also. How you spot those levels on lower TF. kikikiki.

Stop teasing... I see you enter your trades on 1hr too, I go down 15mins sometimes to pinpoint. I just like reduce SL, I like it when I can stick it to the pin and put my SL just around 10 pips, I love those entries , but when I'm late to the market, I'll manage 20-35 pips SL. I usually don't like it but what can I do, you have to participate to win at all.

I see you start this biz way back too, saw some of your 2007 post if I'm not mistaken.

Forex could be easy with much less stress like we have to go through, if we had someone to spoon feed us all those years. I remember paying #15k for seminar at Ikeja 2007 or there about. Teaching us some very bogus 14MA system.

This is not to scare anybody, you can be profitable if you have the right people around you, definitely not marketers. Find someone that is trading and profitable .

Ps: "For us newbies" Stick to higher time frame, it's far more easier and less stressful, If I could i'll tell any new comer- Start off on HT frame and do a lot of reading and dedication.

Pps: AUDJPY 4 hours.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2017
PATTERN REPEAT ITSELF, find it and it has to be at the right place.

My yesterday AJ trade....

1 - Gave you a pin (I know people have different definition of pin, but this is called pin too lol )
2 - Shows it couldn't break up the high of # 1 candle...
3 - Breaks the high, giving people false hope of buying, but watch it couldn't close above the high. It fell back.

Then enter with low risk, or wait for market to retest the high of candle # 3, then enter with even more tight SL.
Hope this turn on the light for some people.
#SharingNuggets.

Ps: I've tried, lemme crawl back to my angle

Pps: Find the pattern that works for you and keep sticking it to them. Even better if you have more than few of "them" patterns.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2017
redsox11:
PATTERN REPEAT ITSELF, find it and it has to be at the right place.

My yesterday AJ trade....

1 - Gave you a pin (I know people have different definition of pin, but this is called pin too lol )
2 - Shows it couldn't break up the high of # 1 candle...
3 - Breaks the high, giving people false hope of buying, but watch it couldn't close above the high. It fell back.

Then enter with low risk, or wait for market to retest the high of candle # 3, then enter with even more tight SL.
Hope this turn on the light for some people.
#SharingNuggets.

Ps: I've tried, lemme crawl back to my angle

Pps: Find the pattern that works for you and keep sticking it to them. Even better if you have more than few of "them" patterns.

I see you are using captains naked trading style. am currently reading up on his works.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
let me share of one my experience, i had an EA which i was testing on Exness demo for months... i finally decided to launch it live but on a new account so i open an account with TICKMILL, they offer a swap free account, they claim ECN with little spread so i dived in, the first day my EA made a loss though it was unusual but i over looked it , second day, another series of loss i was like "its impossible".
The third day i withdraw my money and went back to exness live and I was surprise that the EA traded successful on exness live.

then i was just thinking why will there be a huge difference on the two broker.

so i figured;

TICKMILL offers a swap free account with low spread... so basically there profit comes from there commission.... or from there STOP LOSS hunting.

the only way to avoid this was probably use a large SL but who knows what happens behind MT4 platform

This shows you are not a sheep dancing happily to the slaughter slab... Nice one!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2017
incredibleace:

I see you are using captains naked trading style. am currently reading up on his works.

Yes partly as I have other things in my tools before, maybe coz I couldn’t grasp it fully, so I have incorporated it with my style.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

@bolded, make i follow you laugh Heiken Ashi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even when in the midst of watching trades, some guys will just make you forget the stress. I follow laugh in Fibonacci. kikikiki

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.