Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332609 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by unclenna(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Treat Forex like a business and never be emotional with your trades. I have closed shop for the week with net pips of 1,500. See you next week. I have a flight to catch from London to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by unclenna(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2017
unclenna:
Treat Forex like a business and never be emotional with your trades. I have closed shop for the week with net pips of 1,500. See you next week. I have a flight to catch from London to Nigeria.
Maximum respect to pipsbasketing. Your pipsbasketing method has given me an edge in this business. Ever since I have been basketing my trades I have not experience one loss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by godwinweb(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
obatine:

THE MARKET NO DEY WAIT FOR ANYBODY.... grin cheesy
if you need a binary trade script call: +234 90 60 141 365
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
unclenna:

unclenna:
Maximum respect to pipsbasketing. Your pipsbasketing method has given me an edge in this business. Ever since I have been basketing my trades I have not experience one loss

pls show your basket as well to motivate others not just i made 1500pips see u next week grin

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
currentprice:

pls show your basket as well to motivate others not just i made 1500pips see u next week grin

grin grin grin

Bros you have to take his word for it smiley
Just kidding around.

Anybody caught the GA fall?

bigbasho:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
How is your GU short going cos this is what I meant by it is not time to sell yet; and if at all there is gonna be any then maybe Friday or Monday.
For now, it has turned to a buy signal on the H4 TF, I wish you could close your sell position and buy with SL some pips away from the recent low.

NOTE: The buy if plays out will not be too long cos this buy analysis is done from your TF - H4, may last for about 3-5days or may either range instead. SELL is a major position being from D1 but not yet confirmed until later.

He is probably in and out already with some pips.
Good thing about FX is, you can have a buy while I have a sell, and we both still make money out of it. Isn't that wonderful smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
redsox11:

He is probably in and out already with some pips.
Good thing about FX is, you can have a buy while I have a sell, and we both still make money out of it. Isn't that wonderful smiley

doesn't it become more wonderful, when one's side SL get hit?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

c'mon...hahahaaaaaaha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

That one too is wonderful, hehe smiley You can't always win lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Too many positive-minded traders up there, I woke up and those posts got me smiling
stay positive, persistent and consistent.
There is much light behind the tunnel

I see guys opening eyes wide and making big ways. Again, I woke up with a big smile to my basket; EA SL was hit about -280.0 pips, isn't that wonderful? While so many other pairs rose to counterbalance its effect on my overall profit in the basket, isn't that again wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
redsox11:
EJ 15mins scalp. Risk 7 pips SL. Going to breakeven as soon as price close around the current 15mins low

E/J cheeky 1:5 risk/reward. That's how you stay ahead, by giving yourself some leeway lol. You've got to be able to stand some breakeven trades though. Something's got to give if you know what I mean wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bought earlier today :
eurgbp, target for around 350pips, long long days swing.
Sold gbpjpy also, target 148.30... Long long days ahead.
I used one of my small accounts to test some short term trading strategies today, lost about 250% of my over all profits I have built since this year.. I no go go back to that scalping again. grin grin grin. Long term and swing all the way...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stay consistent

priceaction:
I no go go back to that scalping again. grin grin grin. Long term and swing all the way...

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Stay consistent

grin grin grin
Yes, I don't have problem with that. I just have a segregated accounts for testing some stuffs. I was testing a scalping strategy on that account because I don't want to open new one and blow it away. Any way I will rebuild it to where it was before later. Am safe bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
I see

priceaction:

Yes, I don't have problem with that. I just have a segregated accounts for testing some stuffs. I was testing a scalping strategy on that account because I don't want to open new one and blow it away. Any way I will rebuild it to where it was before later. Am safe bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
priceaction:
...I just have a segregated accounts for testing some stuffs...
if i may ask, is this "segregated account" a demo or live?
if its live, then why waste funds when you can run it on a demo?
am just wondering?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

if i may ask, is this "segregated account" a demo or live?

if its live, then why waste funds when you can run it on a demo?

am just wondering?

Yes bro. Live...it is just quiet small fund , I like to feel the heat on live. I know when it feels to trade demo and live. I know the difference. Now I stopped the trading already because I have seen why it will not work for me. The platform is freezing which is strange and my the time it gets back, I can't monitor it as I loss. It may be from broker, because that is where they 'rig' the market to favor themselves.
Now if it is demo I won't be careful to stop. I will keep running until I lose all and I won't care. With my 10years little experience in this market , I don't like demo at all. I prefare rolling little money I made over to test some stuffs. There is big difference.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
priceaction:

Yes bro. Live...it is just quiet small fund , I like to feel the heat on live. I know when it feels to trade demo and live. I know the difference. Now I stopped the trading already because I have seen why it will not work for me. The platform is freezing which is strange and my the time it gets back, I can't monitor it as I loss. It may be from broker, because that is where they 'rig' the market to favor themselves.
Now if it is demo I won't be careful to stop. I will keep running until I lose all and I won't care. With my 10years little experience in this market , I don't like demo at all. I prefare rolling little money I made over to test some stuffs. There is big difference.
thank you so much for taking your time to explain, may i know your broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys;

hope you all had a profitable week in the market, for those that didn't do well this week there
is always a next week. This idea came to me that during weekends when the market is close, we should discus
a things or two regarding forex it might be a trading methodology, strategy or question, anything at all partaning forex, so i
figured that what makes us seem that we are not profitable in a long run, isnt because our system, strategy or EA isnt
profitable but because our STOPLOSS keep getting hit almost all the time and this happens because of either TIGHT STOP LOSS, or the use of
WIDE STOP LOSS; which when hit consumes much more of our profit accumulated over time.
When one ask these so called "professional traders" about STOP LOSS PLACEMENT you hear them say "place your stop loss were your trade is
no longer valid" keep in mind that there "professional trader" sometimes do not trade but analyze the market which are almost never
accurate and are paid for doing so.

So i want us to have an interactive session were we all will discuss where we place our STOP LOSSES and how effective it has been, since we
all trade to earn something not been place on payroll for analysizing.

THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

thank you so much for taking your time to explain, may i know your broker?
Majorly peperstone and tickmill
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin

conference call then

wamiikechukwu:
Hello guys;

hope you all had a profitable week in the market, for those that didn't do well this week there
is always a next week. This idea came to me that during weekends when the market is close, we should discus
a things or two regarding forex it might be a trading methodology, strategy or question, anything at all partaning forex, so i
figured that what makes us seem that we are not profitable in a long run, isnt because our system, strategy or EA isnt
profitable but because our STOPLOSS keep getting hit almost all the time and this happens because of either TIGHT STOP LOSS, or the use of
WIDE STOP LOSS; which when hit consumes much more of our profit accumulated over time.
When one ask these so called "professional traders" about STOP LOSS PLACEMENT you hear them say "place your stop loss were your trade is
no longer valid" keep in mind that there "professional trader" sometimes do not trade but analyze the market which are almost never
accurate and are paid for doing so.

So i want us to have an interactive session were we all will discuss where we place our STOP LOSSES and how effective it has been, since we
all trade to earn something not been place on payroll for analysizing.

THANK YOU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
grin grin grin

conference call then

abi PTA meeting for our trades... conference call grin grin grin savage you are bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Basket before today's update, before market close

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
New basket for the end of today - action has been taken,
I have just entered the CADJPY I earlier posted, this is one of my signals, study the candle type and its relationship with the preceding ones just before market-close for today

see you on Monday or anytime before

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
grin grin grin

conference call then

hahahaha

funny :

i knew it was a death on arrival project, i was just doing as the spirit led. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yea, you have a good idea......I was just kidding. grin

wamiikechukwu:

hahahaha

funny :

i knew it was a death on arrival project, i was just doing as the spirit led. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
How is your GU short going cos this is what I meant by it is not time to sell yet; and if at all there is gonna be any then maybe Friday or Monday.
For now, it has turned to a buy signal on the H4 TF, I wish you could close your sell position and buy with SL some pips away from the recent low.

NOTE: The buy if plays out will not be too long cos this buy analysis is done from your TF - H4, may last for about 3-5days or may either range instead. SELL is a major position being from D1 but not yet confirmed until later.

Still holding on to it brother. Yes i saw the buy and i learnt something new about my system while watching form my Lungu. @redsox, this trade stopped me from doing that ping-pong of a thing on GA. I dont want to overtrade. EA long would have seen me through the week but my pending order missed it with just a pip. Thanks @ pipsB for watching my back. kikikiki

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by unclenna(m): 6:14am On Sep 23, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin
Next time I will show it. But these are the pairs I will enter on sunday/monday next week:

NCAD - BUY
UCAD - BUY
EN - SELL
NU - BUY
UCAD - BUY
UCHF - BUY
ACHF - BUY
ACAD - BUY
NCHF - BUY
What pipsbasketing does is it helps you to have a net profit in a basket when some of the trades in the basket are doing very well. See you next week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by unclenna(m): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Forex Question

Which indicator is better for entering a trade, Lagging or Leading Indicator
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2017
unclenna:
Forex Question

Which indicator is better for entering a trade, Lagging or Leading Indicator

what is lagging and what is leading:
dictionary
lag verb
1. fail to keep up with another or others
in movement or development.
2. another term for string (sense 6 of the
verb).
leading
adjective
1. guidance or leadership, especially in a
spiritual context.

In my opinion that classification of indicators does not really exist, as all indicators are dependent on past data I.e x bars behind the current data or bar. As long as an indicator is dependent on past data in my opinion it is neither leading nor lagging.
past performance has no effect on future performance.

I would say that price is the only leading indicator, but price it self takes about 30seconds before it gets to your terminal, if that is the case why then should one add another layer on an already lagging data such as indicator.

I am not saying indicators are bad, but one need to understand the flaws that come with believing that indicators can lead, to truly understand the nature of markets.

Just flow with price, go where it goes, if it is going up buy, if it is going down sell. surely you will need a way to measure whether price is up or down, that is where a reference comes in handy, the reference can be open, high, low, close, moving average, horizontal line etc anything that works for you. if price is above reference buy, if price is below reference sell. you also need a way to measure price momentum (order flow) in the now, above or below reference, to know when it is relatively safe to buy or sell. there are no guarantees in this business, no perfect system, there will always be losses. but one must try to keep losses small and let profit run.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Achimaechi(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
60740435]Forex Question

[color=#990000]Which indicator is better for entering a trade, Lagging or Leading Indicator

true breakout levels
and moving average, good combination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.