Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? (43485 Views)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by chiefolododo(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2017
We dont regret
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2017
freeman4ever:
I jst love it
just give me 1 reason
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by lifestyle1(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Computer science.

I am/was not a science student.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by stewatt(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Rep Pol science all the way... By the way, Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Pennywise(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Janetessy:
Medicine
Well you reserve the right to marry a doctor (or date one).
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by TashaGirl: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2017
themosthigh:
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have had sex with many of the girls that liked me in school.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
I would have invested my tithe in my self instead of the church.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.
like seriously? I'm beginning to have my doubts too but I want to challenge HIM first

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2017
freeman4ever:
I jst love it

Wicket signature
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by asuzor11(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2017
TashaGirl:
like seriously? I'm beginning to have my doubts too but I want to challenge HIM first
Pennywise:

Well you reserve the right to marry a doctor.
I feel what you guys feel but pls if you have time,visit Josephprince.com and learn about grace
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by stewatt(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2017
deenvibe:

just give me 1 reason

Reading your mind, I can see u have passion for the course buh don't knw why, or perhaps you are doing the course buh still wondering what u can do with the course, right??
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Midgut(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2017
university is overrated! Nigeria education is stupid! intelligence and street smartness are the momentous!

8 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
gynecology angry
Oga! Oga!! U neva talk wetin dey ur mind wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by donvicky2007: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2017
Nuclear Chemistry
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by 9ja4show: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2017
I would have used the 4years to open a buisness in alaba. ...I know where I for dey by now; we Nigerians place too much attachment to a degree ; why can't i be a chef? Or study fashion

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2017
None. No regrets at all, but if i wasnt studying electrical/electronics engineering would have probably gone for economics..
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2017
themosthigh:
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.

Damn........ sad

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Any Engineering course...

I just hope they have scrap that useless Aptitude test before entering senior secondary school, that sh1t took me to commercial class.

though I'm happy I went to learn computer Engineering after my ND, still like accounting though.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Engineering grin grin grin grin
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Psychology, Sociology

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by sunday478(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Architecture
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by zionmade(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2017
TashaGirl:

I dnt regret studying my course

Hope u will think of challenging him right inside the labour room.
Hope u also thought of challenging him wen u were just a liquid in ur mother's womb

hope u also thought of challenging wen u fell from ur mother's hand and nothing happened to
Hope u will think of challenging him wen ur death (maybe at old age) draws nearer

3 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by fuckpro: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2017
themosthigh:
... For fast authentic ulimate Cycler group contact admin see my signature

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2017
amclimax:
No regret dude....I will study my course over and over again but if giving opportunity I won't go to uni in my next life ...but join yahoo gang immediately after secondary school ... To have money is why we are alive....so no time dulling

Thank God I makes it alive .... Na hu graduate rugged pass ..
FYI I don't give a flying fvck if you quote or mention me cuz its like k in knife

Omo boy!

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2017
stewatt:

Reading your mind, I can see u have passion for the course buh don't knw why, or perhaps you are doing the course buh still wondering what u can do with the course, right??
yup that what am doing in lasu

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Godstraight(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2017
themosthigh:

if this your story us real then lol
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by buchilino(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2017
GEOGRAPHY. AM IN LOVE WITH DAT SUBJECT.

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by EternalTruth: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Mass communications/Communication and language arts

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Godstraight(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2017
zionmade:

I dnt regret studying my course

Hope u will think of challenging him right inside the labour room.
Hope u also thought of challenging him wen u were just a liquid in ur mother's womb

hope u also thought of challenging wen u fell from ur mother's hand and nothing happened to
Hope u will think of challenging him wen ur death (maybe at old age) draws nearer
god is not real
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Godstraight(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2017
TashaGirl:
do you reaserch about religion ,u will discover how big a scam it is,don't waste you life like this fellow

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by AbuadStudent(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2017
Medicine is overrated! like die! and hard...but if i had another chance i'ld still study medicine
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Hyinkar97(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2017
themosthigh:
You're really the most high

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Vanderandrew(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2017
Engineering or Accounting
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by AbuadStudent(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / Our Boys Woo All With Benz On Campus / JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.