Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? (43480 Views)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by tolt(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
organism3:
I study veterinary medicine but I prefer human medicine.
if I go back to study it is it a waste of time?

1)It's a waste of time... You studied veterinary medicine for 6years and then you plan on studying medicine (which would take you 7years including housemanship if strike/other factors aren't opposing the effect of your cause)
(well.. If you are think you are still young and you love medicine - Follow your heart)

2)It's a singular paradigm of misplaced priority..
Most times - Life places you where you "need to be"
Don't think studying medicine will solve all your Life problems..
Be happy for what you have and make good use of it.

3)If Medicine is really the Love of your Life - Marry it,Bro
What will be will be....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by streetzdreamz(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2017
tolt:

The guy needed to let his thoughts out..
He needed to say that which burns his heart - I understand him

You?.. I don't understand you
You really aren't making any sense,Bro
in simple English, all I was trying to say is, religion won't make you do all the silly things he listed, its a sly way of blaming ones inadequacies and shortcomings on religion/God...........i have no problem with atheists, its their choice,but its stupid when you try to justify your beliefs with the odds you get as a human and prolly couldn't handle properly, can you still comprehend a thing? I guess no,your kettle of fish though.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by remi144(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2017
law and not regretting because I am earnestly working out ways to study it dou am in 100lvl HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AAU.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Horduncee(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
tolt:

The real Question is "Would you be happy being a computer Engineer?"
Doing what you love is the key to this particular lock..
What do you Love??
Don't think of how lucrative it is
Don't think of the salary you gonna be paid if you do get a job..
Don't think of things like "would i get a Job eventually?"

Believe me... I have seen people study horticulture, music, zoology - And they are Fulfilled, wealthy and happy.
I have seen people do microbiology - The ones I know are now abroad (Earning big with the course)
I have seen people do dentistry - And 3/4 presently regrets cause but the remaining one is now in Ghana - Mind you, that one could make your teeth turn to Gold with his breath (Just an exaggeration but he's really good)
I know of a medical doctor who wished he had studied something else..

What am i trying to say?
If you love a course so much - if you love doing it so much (Even if it's plant science, you could succed in your career compared to "others"wink
Opportunities will come...
If you love the course - Go for it!

Some will study computer engineering and would wish they had studied something else
Some would study computer engineering and in a few years to come - you would be pop-eyed at what they've become
There's no guarantee/assurance in anything..
Love it.. Do it.... Leave the rest to God
Yeah, that's true. Thanks alot for your advice
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Xtianvic(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have had sex with many of the girls that liked me in school.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
I would have invested my tithe in my self instead of the church.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.
fool! how dare you talk about God like that? do you blame God that you towed the path of a "supposed" Christianity? im a hardcore Christian but believe me those pastors you talk about are THEIFS whose interest is to scam the unsuspecting members. All these Churches you see everywhere don't even know truth. please look for the truth there is still hope. On the worldly things you missed: Genesis 6: it says God saw that all that comes out of man is just fleshly things... and He regreted that he created man
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by oluwatobi01(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2017
I would have loved to study MBBS at University of Lagos,buh currently studying biochemistry at AAUA,....no regrets though.,,,,,

ALASHE..
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2017
gidimasters:

0817- 273- 5230? Correct?
I am now available on watsapp

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Icosahedron(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2017
themosthigh:
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have had sex with many of the girls that liked me in school.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
I would have invested my tithe in my self instead of the church.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.

At 16 I was already an Atheist and I'm from a deeply religious background. So it's not about what you studied, but the fact that you did not dare to question that scam called religion at your youthful age.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Osiki18(f): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Plant science and biotechnology
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by ABSTRUSE: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Studied Law but would have studied Mechanical Engineering instead.

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2019
Icosahedron:

At 16 I was already an Atheist and I'm from a deeply religious background. So it's not about what you studied, but the fact that you did not dare to question that scam called religion at your youthful age.
I wonder why a Nigerian/African be an atheist. American, we understand most of them if not all might not have seen or believe in ghosts, spirits, spiritual charms, powerful Herbalists, the way pant stealing have been rampant just for ritual, ritualist harvesting human parts for money ritual, real miracle by religious scholars and many more. We Nigerian/African must have seen atleast one of this, on social media or real life or have Been told about it. Why will someone say NO supreme being exists, No god, godess, God. If you are a Nigerian especially and still claim to be an atheist, you are just ignorant, tired of the restrictions of religion (i.e you want to be free) or you are deceiving yourself, period.

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Geosystem(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
anigbajumo:
Geology, my greatest regret.

#proudly physicist.
You can be a geophysicst. Do you msc in Geophysics
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by anigbajumo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Geosystem:

You can be a geophysicst. Do you msc in Geophysics

Noo,graduate of physics sir.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Martinez39(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
I have a passion for Mathematics and Physics but I went for medicine and surgery. I remember thinking over and over again before gaining admission if I should change course. Mumsy, indirectly, made it clear that anything apart from medical courses are no go areas. grin
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by dhestiney(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Osiki18:
Plant science and biotechnology
what's so special about the course anyways? Am currently studying the course, and am even thinking of transferring
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by iceboy4752(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Mine is Civil Engineering. I have so much passion for the course, but my inability to comprehend Mathematics and too much calculations was the main factor that hindered me from achieving that feat.
I'm proud of my present course though.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Osiki18(f): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
dhestiney:
what's so special about the course anyways? Am currently studying the course, and am even thinking of transferring
easy job vacancies and self reliance
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Osiki18:
easy job vacancies and self reliance
self reliance is a personal moral, anybody can be self reliant even without SSCE, talkless degree. Sincerely, as far as Nigeria is concerned such course have low vacancy
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Titay(f): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Medicine

Titay communications.
Get your data at affordable price

MTN. Check bal (*461*2*3*2#
1GB - N600
2GB - N1100
5GB - N2500. All valid for 90days

ETISALAT. Check bal (*229*9#).
250mb- N350
500mb - N500
1GB - N800
1.5GB- N1100
2GB - N1500
3GB - N2100
4GB - N2900
5GB - N3400

All valid for 30days

GLO. Check bal (*127*0#).Valid for 30days
2 GB N1000
4.5 GB N2000
7.2 GB N2,800
8.75 GB N3500

Airtel. (Check *140#)
1.5 GB. N1,000
3.5 GB. N 2,000
5 GB. N2500
7 GB. N3,500
Payment is through bank transfer.
Pay into First bank
Adekanmbi Celestina. O

Send sms of the number to Recharge

N.B: Payment precede recharge.
Call/SMS/WhatsApp: 08137653868
A trial will convince you.�

For vtu /data/recharge card training pchat if interested
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by kenny189(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Request for Drivers

Total Quality Engineering Services Limited is located at 40b Commercial Avenue, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos. The Company partners with UBER and has fleet of cars.

(3)three drivers are urgently needed for employment.

Requirements

1) B.sc/HND in any field
2) Valid driver's license
3) Driving experience

Applicants should forward their CV to " tqesl10@yahoo.com" on or before Friday 29th March 2019. Only qualified candidates would be invited for Interview. Pls share, you may be helping someone who needs this.

Contact the fleet manager on 07068480276 for more information

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.