Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year (5800 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by BeClever: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
And nnamdi kanu keeps spending exmas in the shittiest places in the putrid dog shit hole. I think he must be a pig then. cheesy

Some of your brothers in their own houses with their families are living a worse nightmare...oh! reason they result to ritual killings..

Thanks to Buhari who has invited Kwashiokor back to their lives..

4 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2017
BeClever:

Some of your brothers in their own houses with their families are living a worse nightmare...oh! reason they result to ritual killings..

Thanks to Buhari who has invited Kwashiokor back to their lives..
Still, nnamdi kanu remains a bleached pig living in a shitty place inside a shit hole. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by BeClever: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Still, nnamdi kanu remains a bleached pig living in a shitty place inside a shit hole. grin grin

You fuctard imbecilic cactus...

Drift away into oblivion and take a hike off my mention you freaking skunk!

4 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2017
BeClever:

You fuctard imbecilic cactus...

Drift away into oblivion and take a hike off my mention you freaking skunk!
kanu is a bleached pig. Deal with it. cheesy
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by pchukwudi: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2017
Then you have no idea what the world is built on. America is driven by institutions not individuals.

yemaldo:

Russia will surely toy with trump, am 100% sure they'll play him like a child
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Agimor(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Controversial Trump my man. Giving US Wailers and their Nigeria counterparts sleepless night. Happy new year Sir.
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by somehowpenis(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
kanu is a bleached pig. Deal with it. cheesy
a bleached pig with much recognition, food and other basic human amenities than you or any member of your family can and would ever enjoy grin.. _fucktards would always access the internet with TECNO... cry

1 Like

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by irrefragable: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Fvck all that "new year" nonsense, imma say what's on my mind. grin

Trump is a renown narrow-assed dishevelled dickhead, and talks ten times as much as he thinks. His popularity in politics is built on nothing but hate- little wonder a certain group of godforsaken "Nigerians" find an endearing hero in him; birds of the same plummage.
you can go fvck yourself. Nobody gives a fvck about your miserable life.
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2017
somehowpenis:
a bleached pig with much recognition, food and other basic human amenities than you or any member of your family can and would ever enjoy grin.. _fucktards would always access the internet with TECNO... cry
cheesy

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by somehowpenis(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
cheesy
Go finger your _as5... cool
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Trump -American, Americans and their problems...Anyone who knows trump shouldn't expect less
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by TinTinBami: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Agimor:
Controversial Trump my man. Giving US Wailers and their Nigeria counterparts sleepless night. Happy new year Sir.

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by bayelsaowei(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

the next 4 years is going to be a desaster with this guy...

nigeria should better close all her borders....
and cut all communications with america,now!!...

cheesy

Americans will so regret their new president...

Punishment for their mistakes await them...

Untold maladministration about to bedevil the USA
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by midfinger(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
And nnamdi kanu keeps spending exmas in the shittiest places in the putrid dog shit hole. I think he must be a pig then. cheesy
yea,because of what he believe s in,and how about u,what do u believe in?perhaps one naijeriya ,right?I don't want to go the abusive lane this morning, but I do know that where u come from/tribe don't have a firm stand in anything in life.So I'd leave u to get consumed in your foolery.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2017
midfinger:
yea,because of what he believe s in,and how about u,what do u believe in?perhaps one naijeriya ,right?I don't want to go the abusive lane this morning, but I do know that where u come from/tribe don't have a firm stand in anything in life.So I'd leave u to get consumed in your foolery.
Too many pained fvxktards on my lane this morning.. grin

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by rattlesnake(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:
bastard Hillary Clinton loosers

Trump is POTUS deal with it
seems you have a brain made of plastic rice... Ode

1 Like

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by ShakaZullu(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2017
[s]
rattlesnake:
seems you have a brain made of plastic rice... Ode
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by midfinger(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Too many pained fvxktards on my lane this morning.. grin
that was not the question.Reread it again.
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by metallisc(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=Corrinthians post=52433508][/quote]

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by warrah(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:

Trump is a renown narrow-assed dishevelled dickhead, and talks ten times as much as he thinks. His popularity in politics is built on nothing but hate- little wonder a certain group of godforsaken "Nigerians" find an endearing hero in him; birds of the same plummage.

Go check yourself before you bust a vein or pop a testicle.........hate does that, hope you know.....

Nwa ndi ara!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
warrah:

Go check yourself before you bust a vein or pop a testicle.........hate does that, hope you know.....

Nwa ndi ara!!!!!!!
grin

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by warrah(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
grin
efulefu, noro there na ezuzu....
Aga kwala cho ihe I ga aru.......
Nwa ndi ara,....

1 Like

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
warrah:

efulefu, noro there na ezuzu....

Aga kwala cho ihe I ga aru.......

Nwa ndi ara,....

cheesy

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by gawu1: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Hahahaah! This finishing is too much naooo. I beg, make you spare him small small biko. It's new season
Anyway, those flat heads people deserve every bashing.
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Sctests: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:

The reason why you hate him is because you are a bomb-headed muslim gallivanting with a name culled from the bible to deceive the gullible. Trump is POTUS, your muslim towel-head should deal with it. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Sctests: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
ramdris:
His new year wishes was totally crude and unnecessary. A President should not be talking like dat and that is why some folk don't seems to like him, cos He thinks the world revolves around him.

Did you say the same when your unlettered Buhari was insulting the SE and SS for refusing to vote him? Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sctests:

The reason why you hate him is because you are a bomb-headed muslim gallivanting with a name culled from the bible to deceive the gullible. Trump is POTUS, your muslim towel-head should deal with it. cheesy cheesy
Typical shitload of garbage from a shitheaded nnamdi kanu zombie. cheesy
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by deomelo: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Parfect Reply....

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by ramdris(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sctests:

Did you say the same when your unlettered Buhari was insulting the SE and SS for refusing to vote him? Go and die!
I don't get it! why are most nairalanders so abusive and uncultured when responding to any any post they disagree with? Just read this Guy's response to what I posted and U will understand why I asked such question...#IRefusedToBeUnculturedAndRude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crypto Was Banned Cuz The South Refused To Take The North Along (Picture) / Tijjani Umar Lauds The Achievements Of The Federal Fire Service / Check Out Obiano’s Wife’s Weird New Look Which Has Generated Negative Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.