Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year (5783 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Femzy900(m): 1:02am On Jan 01, 2017
Check out epic replies Donald Trump is dishing out on twitter ----epic!!!

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2017
Trump -American, Americans and their problems...Anyone who knows trump shouldn't expect less

9 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Idydarling(f): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2017
keep your friends close, your enemies.....
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by ShakaZullu(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2017
bastard Hillary Clinton loosers

Trump is POTUS deal with it

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Fvck all that "new year" nonsense, imma say what's on my mind. grin

Trump is a renown narrow-assed dishevelled dickhead, and talks ten times as much as he thinks. His popularity in politics is built on nothing but hate- little wonder a certain group of godforsaken "Nigerians" find an endearing hero in him; birds of the same plummage.

15 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Femzy900(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Epic shot!

1 Share

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Edwinmason(m): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2017
chai....see world presido

2 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by ramdris(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2017
His new year wishes was totally crude and unnecessary. A President should not be talking like dat and that is why some folk don't seems to like him, cos He thinks the world revolves around him.

9 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by greenermodels: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Idydarling:
"my father taught me many things in this room, and one of them is to keep my friends close but my enemies closer" Michael Corleone(the godfather).
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by greenermodels: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:

Trump is a renown narrow-assed dishevelled dickhead, and talks ten times as much as he thinks. His popularity in politics is built on nothing but hate- little wonder a certain group of godforsaken "Nigerians" find an endearing hero in him; birds of the same plummage.
and that officially makes you a bad loser.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Trump shocked

Am expecting plenty Twitter war when this guy is finally President...2017 loaded grin

2 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by teelaw4life(m): 2:19am On Jan 01, 2017
America always besting naija in everything. We produced a twitter senator, they responded by giving us twitter president. In conclusion, Trump is a Doof.

11 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by GMBuhari: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2017
What if it's Russia playing games grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by idupaul: 2:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Satanist and gay lords tweeting nonsense ..we love Trump jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by viktagorion: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Juvenile Trump is a disaster waiting to happen.

That's America's Cup of zobo.

7 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by darknetcom: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2017
viktagorion:
Juvenile Trump is a disaster waiting to happen.

That's America's Cup of zobo.

the next 4 years is going to be a desaster with this guy...

nigeria should better close all her borders....
and cut all communications with america,now!!...

6 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by udede(m): 3:11am On Jan 01, 2017
observers are worried
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by ch91: 3:12am On Jan 01, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by azimibraun: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2017
greenermodels:
"my father taught me many things in this room, and one of them is to keep my friends close but my enemies closer" Michael Corleone(the godfather).
Bros na movie o! Try am for real life and with a naija enemy see wia you go find yourself...

12 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by acenazt: 5:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Trump go make Dollar crash. That is the only thing that interests me

2 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 01, 2017
GMBuhari:
What if it's Russia playing games grin
Russia will surely toy with trump, am 100% sure they'll play him like a child

1 Like

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by BeClever: 6:01am On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

the next 4 years is going to be a desaster with this guy...

nigeria should better close all her borders....
and cut all communications with america,now!!...

Words you type are even ashamed of you..

Nigeria? This putrid human dog poo hole..

The best of Nigeria can NEVER clinch the worst of America..

5 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by greenermodels: 6:23am On Jan 01, 2017
azimibraun:
Bros na movie o! Try am for real life and with a naija enemy see wia you go find yourself...
you're misunderstanding him, it means monitor your friends closely but monitor your enemies even more closely, in other words, treat everybody as a suspect.especially your enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by tundafayaBuhari: 6:25am On Jan 01, 2017
GEJ an Ex President of Nigeria, Buhari president of Nigeria and Donald Trump President of USA. I have realised that the whole system favours the scumbags

3 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Embarrassing. Shikenan
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by koladebrainiac(m): 6:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Idydarling:
whoever said that has very few enemies
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by veekid(m): 6:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Trump na wayre
Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:

Brother, do you know the popular saying about those who give a fvck?

4 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 01, 2017
The painement is real, they're all sore losers and uptil now they still don't know what happened, cuz it hit them soo hard.
From the very first of them, the very deceptive POTUS Obama who is working soo hard to lay landmines for Trump à la Israel - Palestine ish, Russian spat etc. Things he didn't have the balls to do for 8yrs, he suddenly found the liver to do it in his last month.
Trump is here to stay, haters can come to Nigeria and join our Wailers Brigade, our wailers are international, we going worldwide baby!!

3 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2017
greenermodels:
and that officially makes you a bad loser.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by Corrinthians(m): 7:01am On Jan 01, 2017
BeClever:

Words you type are even ashamed of you..

Nigeria? This putrid human dog poo hole..

The best of Nigeria can NEVER clinch the worst of America..
And nnamdi kanu keeps spending exmas in the shittiest places in the putrid dog shit hole. I think he must be a pig then. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year by ificatchmodeh: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2017
greenermodels:

More like..

Keep your enemies closer.. watch your friends..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos / IPOB: Operation Show Your Näked Wife PICS, VIDEO / BREAKING: Nigerian Lawmaker Slumps, Dies During Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.