Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. (44415 Views)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by majour(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2017
babseg:

Yeah the 'tools' are always handy because they are zombies.
Lols, they really are
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by alBHAGDADI: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:
Imagine! your posts reeks of hypocrisy and biasness when terrorists are Christian they should be tagged satanist, liar or we should believe there act was been carried out fr selfish interest? issorite.
If a man's actions do not conform with the Christian doctrine, no matter what he does, he will never be able to tie his atrocities to Christianity. But the Quran is a hate book filled with tonnes of commands to kill the infidels, rape them, steal their land and islamize them. Aren't those the exact things ISIS are doing as commanded by the unholy Quran?

Show me where Christ ordered it did those things that the names you mentioned did. You won't be able to find.

Pls visit www.religionofpeace.com to see your bike t quranic verses.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by apholaryn: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
It is not hypocrisy. If the actions of a man cannot to seen in Christ, such a man can't be called a Christian cos Christ didn't do not ordered for those evil things to be done.

But if an Islamic terrorist's actions can be clearly seen all over the Quran and in the life of Muhammad, then such a person can be called a true Muslim cos the Quran called Mohammad the best example for mankind to follow. That is why terrorists of today are following his murderous example.
hahaha...seen all over Quran ? very funny. humanity comes first before religion or any other anything. that's all I know but the way you people judge others over act of few bad ones among them is not close to being called a Christian. its means you not better yourself

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the
same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with
the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why
do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye
and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How
can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of
your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own
eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own
eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck
from your brother’s eye.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by apholaryn: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If a man's actions do not conform with the Christian doctrine, no matter what he does, he will never be able to tie his atrocities to Christianity. But the Quran is a hate book filled with tonnes of commands to kill the infidels, rape them, steal their land and islamize them. Aren't those the exact things ISIS are doing as commanded by the unholy Quran?

Show me where Christ ordered it did those things that the names you mentioned did. You won't be able to find.

Pls visit www.religionofpeace.com to see your bike t quranic verses.

Luke 6:37-42

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not
condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and
you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A
good measure, pressed down, shaken together and
running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the
measure you use, it will be measured to you.” 39 He also
told them this parable: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will
they not both fall into a pit? 40 The student is not above
the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like
their teacher. 41 “Why do you look at the speck of
sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the
plank in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your
brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’
when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye?
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and
then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your
brother’s eye.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by alBHAGDADI: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:
hahaha...seen all over Quran ? very funny. humanity comes first before religion or any other anything. that's all I know but the way you people judge others over act of few bad ones among them is not close to being called a Christian. its means you not better yourself

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the
same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with
the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why
do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye
and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How
can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of
your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own
eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own
eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck
from your brother’s eye.
Typical Muslim. You just picked up a Bible verse out without understanding it. I doubt you even know that the verse talks about you in an explosive way.

The verse didnt say we shouldn't judge, it only says don't judge if you are not clean, that us why it went further to say that one should first of all remove the plank in one's eyes before you can truly see that there is a speck in another person's eyes.

Clearly, there is no plank nor speck in the eyes of Christianity. So, we can rightly point out that there is a plank and speck in the eyes of Islam. Do you now understand the verse?

2 Likes

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Dexema(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2017
PurestBoy:
Saudis saying not to disclose names of Saudis victims of Turkey attacks bc they were clubbing! Shame they were clubbing, not that they died.
Just imagine the nonsense! So saudis have no freedom even outside their lands? Useless people.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by apholaryn: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Typical Muslim. You just picked up a Bible verse out without understanding it. I doubt you even know that the verse talks about you in an explosive way.

The verse didnt say we shouldn't judge, it only says don't judge if you are not clean, that us why it went further to say that one should first of all remove the plank in one's eyes before you can truly see that there is a speck in another person's eyes.

Clearly, there is no plank nor speck in the eyes of Christianity. So, we can rightly point out that there is a plank and speck in the eyes of Islam. Do you now understand the verse?
Anti-choice violence
Because these individuals believe that God is acting through
them to save the lives of unborn children, they are willing to
commit acts of extreme violence to deny women access to
reproductive health care.
So-called “pro-life” organizations have become some of the
most dangerous and violent religious zealots in the U.S.
today. It is hard to isolate any single incident because over
the last two decades, groups like Operation Rescue have set
fire to women’s health centers , murdered doctors like
Kansas’ Dr. George Tiller in cold blood, and gunned down
clinic workers, nurses and bystanders .
And those are just a few examples, kids. So, the next time
someone tries to tell you that Islam produces the only
violent religious extremists of the world, ask them how
Tiller’s widow probably feels about that, or the survivors of
Eric Rudolph’s murderous rampages. Praise Jesus and pass
the ammunition! I would have taken you serious if that was done in the name of Allah too.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by apholaryn: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of
the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to
death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy
17:12 NLT)

that was from the Qur'an I guess?

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall
be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited
their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

from the Qur'an as well?

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall
be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to
blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Qur'an too?

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be
doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Quran too? and pls define doom.

1 Like

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by godwinkessi: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2017
Explorers:
The Reina nightclub, in Istanbul, where the attack took place.

You're the only person I think should be on Seun payroll not that lazy TonyeBarcanista guy that wants seun to pay him for talking trash
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by alBHAGDADI: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:

from the Qur'an as well?

Qur'an too?

Those are mosaic laws given by Moses to the nation of ISRAEL as a constitution which is not applicable to Christians and non-israelites. We Christians follow the new testament laws nun of which promotes violence if any kind.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by alBHAGDADI: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
from the Qur'an as well?

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Qur'an too?

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by metallisc(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
x240:

You need help seriously.

I won't go back and forth trying to explain basic things to you. Go back to your history books and understand why the middle east has been an hot bed for war and destruction.

I say it again no war is based on Religion. Forget the rhetoric you here on TV. The use of religion is a means to a political and self end. Not a single leader of such groups believes they are fighting for God but you need a rallying call to get foot soldiers and you use what some people are passionate about to get them to fight on your side. Shout Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra now and MOST people of the east would limp into the fight without questioning why they are supporting such.

Religion has been a very necessary tool and a very good one at that because it's highly unlikey for lackeys to question their religion and ask whatever the leader rallying them to such conclusions is saying. Once someone at the top said "God said this" no one wants to question it and you alluding this same fact is one of the major problems against winning the waragaijst terrorism and radicalim because the ground forces believe they are doing it for God thanks to gullible people like you..
If you forgot....We have many phrases like "Touch not my annointed"

People need to see the truth for what it is.

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by anigbajumo(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
One thing you don't know is that the Quran commands All Muslims to kill non-believers. Now, any Muslim who fails to follow this guidance is tagged an unbeliever, therefore he has put himself in the line of fire.

All those Muslims getting killed by Boko Haram are the foolish Muslims who don't want to join in in what their prophet Mohammad did which is kill, kill and kill.

You are a liar, you technically means all Muslim are terrorist.

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by ezewealth(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2017
richie9093:

Would you shut up and stop living in your little twisted fantasy. come here, spewing shit saying no war has been fought based on religion.

In that case, you might as well say Boko haram, Al Shabaab, Isis, Al Qaeda etc aren't Islamic terrorist group then; They are just mere just REBELS who just use religion as a cover up.

Hear this grown-ass man saying no war has ever been fought based on religion. I would advise you to go back in time and read history starting from the days of the Crusade in the 11th century.

Religious wars have always been an undertone for political movements and vice versa. The two of them go hand in hand.

I'm sure you're part of the moderate Moslems I talked about, who instead of condemning these acts, they just keep mute or keep dodging the topic.

Don't just come here and spew ignorance all over the forum for people to pick up.
Na gullible people will pick up his gibberish writing

1 Like

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by metallisc(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:

from the Qur'an as well?

Qur'an too?

eeerrr.... christians are people 'living after christ'... your quotes are from the old testament, christians live by the new testament i.e. after christ! there were no christians in the old testament!

most of what is in the old testament are where the muslims borrowed their doctrine from, hence the reason they are pro-violence! get some knowledge and understanding first... i could go on and on and lecture you about your own history but unfortunately i do not have that kind of time.! grin
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by ezewealth(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
So Santa's costume is now a thing of God? Na wa o! angry
My man me surprise o grin

1 Like

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by apholaryn: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2017
metallisc:

eeerrr.... christians are people 'living after christ'... your quotes are from the old testament, christians live by the new testament i.e. after christ! there were no christians in the old testament!

most of what is in the old testament are where the muslims borrowed their doctrine from, hence the reason they are pro-violence! get some knowledge and understanding first... i could go on and on and lecture you about your own history but unfortunately i do not have that kind of time.! grin
lol..they are always with one excuse or another.

According to scholars, it is believed that it is Jesus Christ
who started Christianity after he chose the 12 apostles who
were referred to as "Christians." Jesus was Jewish and first
preached to a Jewish audience before the gentiles started
joining his movement. Typically, Christianity is based on the
life, teaching, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

imagine! one is old testament and one is new .so you guys decided to make another version? set of confused ppl.
what happens to

Deuteronomy 4:2 - Ye shall not add unto the word which I
command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that
ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God
which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 - What thing soever I command you,
observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish
from it.

Revelation 22:19 - And if any man shall take away from the
words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his
part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and
[from] the things which are written in this book.
??

save the lectures for yourself , Christians like you reeks of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Rapmoney(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Akinoau:

How will someone just appear like an elephant, think like a mosquito and talk trash like am ant! Read history & don't follow multitude to conclude! Next time, use number 6!
Al-Islam, the Religion of peace!

You must be very silly!!! Must you mention me in your useless post? I think you need a brain surgeon to operate on your brain! Next time, if you don't have anything worthy to say, just shut up! Stop exhibiting foolishness on a public forum like this. Religion of peace my foot!!!
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by alBHAGDADI: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2017
anigbajumo:

You are a liar, you technically means all Muslim are terrorist.

When will the moderate Muslims troop out to protest against Islamic terrorism? But if it is to protest against an alleged blasphemy by a Christian, you will see thousands of them throng the streets all calling for the person's head. This clearly shows that they are also terrorists but closet ones.

1 Like

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by zedman1(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2017
bonechamberlain:
Unfortunately Turkey is paying the price for once dinning with the devil.

Turkey officials already denied that the gunman dressed as Santa.

There are more enlightening topics in the foreign sections on nairaland but it seems nairaland prefers only bad news from foreign sections to hit front page. Because I know this topic must hit front page "it's bad news"

Mr seun I know u generate huge traffic from bad news but you can still educate and broaden the knowledge of members and visitors in this forum by pushing interesting topics from the foreign sections to front page and not irrelevant topics from celebrity sections like "Annie buys ice cream for her kids", "Anita Joseph takes selfie in the zoo" and other irrelevant news.

I hope this new year would bring a change in irrelevant topics gracing front page.

Happy new year
Good news don't sell, imagine a caption like "Obama celebrates his birthday chilling with friends and family"my brother, will you be driven to read such?
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by bonechamberlain(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2017
zedman1:
Good news don't sell, imagine a caption like "Obama celebrates his birthday chilling with friends and family"my brother, will you be driven to read such?
what's the difference between this your example with all these irrelevant celebrity stories u see on front page. It's not about good news or bad news but about issues that shapen the world whether good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Professorfrisky: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:

from the Qur'an as well?

Qur'an too?

u dey mind that christian fool, murders and rape fill up the bible, even plagiarism and arson.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Professorfrisky: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2017
why didnt jesus stop the bombing, was he drunk at the party. grin
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by ebby9z(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:
Obama urged Christians not to get too
complacent in their view of Islam as a violent religion and
Christianity as a peaceful one.
“Lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to
some other place, remember that during the Crusades and
the Inquisition committed terrible deeds in the name of
Christ,” said the president. “Slavery and Jim Crow all too
often was justified in the name of Christ.”

that was from Obama....a Christian like you are.
You have made two fallacies in your argument, sir. First one is fallacy of Tu Quoquo, which simply means trying to justify one's bad actions because you feel the other person has done it before too.
Another is fallacy of Blind Loyalty. So, because Obama said something, it is a cemented fact and must be forced down everybody's throat?
More loopholes in your argument incudes the fact that Obama has been described as more Muslim than Christian. Few regard to Obama as Christian, moreover I can't recall tellingly I'm a Christian, you just assumed. Not to say I'm not, or I am.
Now, to your argument. The inquisition and crusades of the Dark Ages did occur and it was bad. But that was a period of wars and territory control, you can't isolate the Inquisition from many battles that were fought then. We are in the 21st century century and this guys you're desperately defending have turned themselves to the curse of our era, with your blessing of course
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by anigbajumo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
When will the moderate Muslims troop out to protest against Islamic terrorism? But if it is to protest against an alleged blasphemy by a Christian, you will see thousands of them throng the streets all calling for the person's head. This clearly shows that they are also terrorists but closet ones.

Sorry,it is a shame on me for replying u at first instance, I don't knw that u are religious bigot that can't think critically before u comments on cyberspace.

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Bahddo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
babseg:
It might be a revenge by the Russian because of their Ambassador that was killed few weeks ago in Turkey lipsrsealed
why do you guys like to blame Russia for everything. Trump wins, it's Russia. There is a mass shooting in Turkey, it's Russia. Obama has a cough, it's Russia.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by apholaryn: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
ebby9z:

You have made two fallacies in your argument, sir. First one is fallacy of Tu Quoquo, which simply means trying to justify one's bad actions because you feel the other person has done it before too.
Another is fallacy of Blind Loyalty. So, because Obama said something, it is a cemented fact and must be forced down everybody's throat?
More loopholes in your argument incudes the fact that Obama has been described as more Muslim than Christian. Few regard to Obama as Christian, moreover I can't recall tellingly I'm a Christian, you just assumed. Not to say I'm not, or I am.
Now, to your argument. The inquisition and crusades of the Dark Ages did occur and it was bad. But that was a period of wars and territory control, you can't isolate the Inquisition from many battles that were fought then. We are in the 21st century century and this guys you're desperately defending have turned themselves to the curse of our era, with your blessing of course
I'm not trying to proove no point or justify anything of sort..all I'm saying is you guys shld cut good Muslims some slacks.
stop seeing all Muslims as potential terrorists ,
its not right .Christianity too has ugly pasts whether we are in the 21st century or not do not count, no one is a saint. stop being bias in your judgements.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by ebby9z(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:
I'm not trying to proove no point or justify anything of sort..all I'm saying is you guys shld cut good Muslims some slacks.
stop seeing all Muslims as potential terrorists ,
its not right .Christianity too has ugly pasts whether we are in the 21st century or not do not count, no one is a saint. stop being bias in your judgements.
All people are saying is that the good Muslims should stop defending these terrorists. They should speak out boldly against them, organize peaceful protests and impose sanctions. Rich Islam nations should sponsor anti terrorism networks.
Of course, many Muslims are peace loving. I live with Muslims and I have lots of Muslims friends

1 Like

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by zedman1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
bonechamberlain:
what's the difference between this your example with all these irrelevant celebrity stories u see on front page. It's not about good news or bad news but about issues that sharpens the world whether good or bad.
Ok, but all I'm trying to say is as much as we hate it, bad news is all what makes the news, ask CNN, Al Jazeera & co. It's just the norm, not that I like it.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by babseg(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bahddo:
why do you guys like to blame Russia for everything. Trump wins, it's Russia. There is a mass shooting in Turkey, it's Russia. Obama has a cough, it's Russia.

Someone has to be blamed tongue
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by apholaryn: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
ebby9z:

All people are saying is that the good Muslims should stop defending these terrorists. They should speak out boldly against them, organize peaceful protests and impose sanctions. Rich Islam nations should sponsor anti terrorism networks.
Of course, many Muslims are peace loving. I live with Muslims and I have lots of Muslims friends
thats a big lie bro, have never seen something like a good Muslim defending or supporting any terrorist act..no be today top Muslim leaders dey speak against those devilish bastards and concerning the protest and sanctions, you may be right. in short I agree with you on that .it will really go a long way in cleansing the damage that has been done.
and btw My mom is a Christian as well, and I spent more time around her growing up than with dad.so I was brought up In a Churchy way as well. I love Christians as much as I love Muslims.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Akinoau(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
You must be very silly!!! Must you mention me in your useless post? I think you need a brain surgeon to operate on your brain! Next time, if you don't have anything worthy to say, just shut up! Stop exhibiting foolishness on a public forum like this. Religion of peace my foot!!!

Look at this brain draggled useless vagabond! You have really showcased that your degree of stupidity is of order n; where n >= infinity. Ride on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.