Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. (44413 Views)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Rapmoney(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Akinoau:

Look at this brain draggled useless vagabond! You have really showcased that your degree of stupidity is of order n; where n >= infinity. Ride on!
Your father wasted his useless sperm producing you! You are useless to ur own self, talk more of the society. You should have sought the consent of wise folks on this platform before quoting me, idio.t!!! Look at the ram that has been shouting 'religion of peace'. Useless goat! Religion of peace my foot!!! angry
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by alBHAGDADI: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
apholaryn:
thats a big lie bro, have never seen something like a good Muslim defending or supporting any terrorist act..no be today top Muslim leaders dey speak against those devilish bastards and concerning the protest and sanctions, you may be right. in short I agree with you on that .it will really go a long way in cleansing the damage that has been done.
and btw My mom is a Christian as well, and I spent more time around her growing up than with dad.so I was brought up In a Churchy way as well. I love Christians as much as I love Muslims.
When will your people protest against terrorism? They are currently protesting in Indonesia in their hundreds of thousands. Guess why? A Christian governor was alleged to have insulted the Quran.

When will that much number of muslims come out to protest against terrorism? Oh, they are also terrorists but closet or covert ones.

Religion of Urine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.