Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Will You Still Go Ahead With This Wedding Proposal After This Happened? - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Go Ahead With This Wedding Proposal After This Happened? - Video (627 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Go Ahead With This Wedding Proposal After This Happened? - Video by exlink10(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
I don't know if this is a bad omen or just a share carelessness or negligence - 'feel free to stop me from finishing whats on my mind'. Her infant baby fell down when the guy was proposing to her.

But question is: Will you still go ahead and accept the guys proposal?

Keeping in mind that were i come from, if you hit your leg on the stone, that automatically means people are chasing you from the villages....hahahah

Watch Video @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGynsHn4v4c

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/will-you-still-go-ahead-with-this.html

cc lalasticlala ijebaby ishilove missyb3 dominique

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead With This Wedding Proposal After This Happened? - Video by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bad omen
The union won't last
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead With This Wedding Proposal After This Happened? - Video by ikp120(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
I believe it is one of those stupid marriage proposal shiit that looks like you are talking to a total stranger... You've been with this girl for years, dating, kissing and fvcking. Now it is time to simply ask her if she could marry you, and you are behaving like an asshole... Guy you for just kill that pikin and go to jail for your stupidity angry. Aturu from Otuoke village! angry
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead With This Wedding Proposal After This Happened? - Video by Khd95(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Amazing Make-up Transformation Photos / A Man Must Worth The Sacrifice / Must Read Trending Story: Rape Episode 1 To Episode 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.