Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,880 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa (7016 Views)

Visiting Ghanaian Lawmakers Watch As Thugs Invade Senate, Steal Mace / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 3:51am On Jan 02, 2017
we will invade south-africa...

the same way,we are planning to invade gambia..

keep on been stvpid...

we will invade una and give leadership to the true people of the soil...
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 4:55am On Jan 02, 2017
chiefolododo:
I support the motion

we will have no other choice..

first they accepted homosexuality(what is extremly anti-african)...

now they want to use drug-dealers excuse to kill us..

we shall never allow another europe to be created in our southern continent,the way they created sodom and gomorah in north america on the land of the native americans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lllb7PoO8Zo
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by orisa37: 5:41am On Jan 02, 2017
No sufficient cause for concern.
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Yujin(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2017
LWKMD. This guy must be a clown.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2017
sad Who let this mad dog loose?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by masseratti: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2017
byrron:

Asking me if I am an ipobian proves he is definitely not from the SE.
that's true
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2017
plavic:
sad Who let this mad dog loose?

you are not serious...

keep on allowing rubbish around you and see what will happen...
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Is this plane humour or just delusion of grandeur undecided You're not through conquering the 36 states in Nigeria you want to add South Africa! Goodluck with that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Leopardd(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
masseratti:
i think he is a blogger, how did you know his ethnicity?

Who doesn't know darknetcom
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Optimist1998:
Op is this plane humour or just delusion of grandeur undecided You're not through conquering the 36 states in Nigeria you want to add South Africa! Goodluck with that cheesy

we will make it to our 37th state... grin
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Leopardd:

stop,stop...you are making me blush... grin
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by wexyee: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol if the ogogoro wey u take finish him work abeg read the post again biko......?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
wexyee:
Lol if the ogogoro wey u take finish him work abeg read the post again biko......?

ogogo.....

i dont drink alcohol....
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
overhypedsteve:
South Africa is a Militarily strong and advanced country compared to Nigeria. Invading South Africa would not be possible for Nigeria except we form Alliances with countries who are relatively strong and are able to deliver a deadly punch.

On the other hand. Nigeria can also take advantage of the abundance of trade opportunity and exchange of technology between Nigeria and South Africa instead of going to war.

On what basis are you claiming they are military stronger than Nigeria?

It seems a bunch of photos of white South Africans in my thread is skewing your thought process.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Henry240:

It seems a bunch of photos of white South Africans in my thread is skewing your thought process.

henry...i dont know what to say them no more...

very confusing people..

people are lynching you out of made up reasons without due trial in court and they are okay with it,because they are black...strange.... undecided
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Zoharariel:

Yes, Nigeria can employ a frontal military assault on South Afrika (A sophisticated sovereign state).

And when it backfires and South Afrika decides to invade Nigeria, pray tell, how exactly do you think Nigeria would defend herself? grin

With our basket case of military scraps, outdated missile defence systems, beaten & battered Army (No offense). grin

Amerika knows going against Russia is tantamount to committing suicide, and that's Y the only thing the “long legged mack daddy” Barack O'bomber could do was evicting the Russian diplomats. grin

Do not forget that South Afrika operates (26) Swedish Saab JAS-39 fighters - 12 of which are able to turn Nigeria into Syria & Iraq within 48hours. grin

I won't even mention their Navy - 1 of their submarines is enough to bomb Nigeria back into the stone age. grin

What about the Nigerian ground forces (infantry)? grin Yes, they would become like roasted plantain (Boli) when 2 or 3 squadrons of Saab JAS-39 pinpoint their locations. grin

The only Country in the whole of Afrika that can neutralize South Afrika is Algeria, not even Egypt.

Pic: A Saab JAS-39 Jet fighter.

Neither Nigeria or South-Africa has the military capability to launch an attack on one another. However that been said, I'll like to clear your post.

The Republic of South-Africa as we know it today, is nothing, in no area compared to the South-Africa under Apartheid. The SADF under Apartheid was actually the force to be feared with the government at that time spending 5% of GDP on defence. The current SANDF is a hugpurge of a bunch of freedom fighters, barely trained MK fighters who were integrated into what is now the SANDF. Most of the old white fighters have basically left the SADF to Australia, NZL or to become Private Military Contractors(PMCs). Basically mercenaries for hire.

On the other hand, we've had a militarily active force for the past 23 years. Our army has been engaged in one campaign or the other in across Africa and in Nigeria for these past years.

South-Africa doesn't have any decent Air Defence apart from the Gripens (I'll get to the Gripens in a bit). In terms of number of tanks, we far outnumber them. They basically operate just over a hundred Centurion tanks, they call it the Olifant in RSA.

In artillery pieces, in Tank Killers (AFVs) we also outnumber them. What RSA has more than Nigeria are IFVs and APCs (MRAPs). When we take into account our experience and a large pool of battle tested personnel, our generals are also better battlefield tacticians. We would beat them fare and square.

On the Gripen, RSA has 26 Gripens, with 12 on continuous rotation, leaving 12 available for combat, they also only have 9 qualified Gripen pilots, just 9 for 26 Fighters. That's not an advantage, especially when you consider they signed for the Gripen in 1999. It means, they don't have the intellectual pool to fly the Gripens. In Nigeria, we have no such problems, we got more pilots than planes, and our air force is by no means small by an African standard. We've also recently ordered the JF-17, the JF-17s are in the same class as the Gripen, with very similar capabilities. Most experts say it is about 80% of the f-16 Block 52+, one of the latest F-16 models.

Egypt on this continent is playing in a different league, the Egyptians have over 260 F-16s and have ordered 36 Rafales, they have more Main Battle Tanks than some cities have people. Egypt is light years ahead of everyone in Africa.

Algeria also has a military that is better than either South-Africa or Nigeria.

In actual reality if Nigeria were to go to war with South-Africa which thankfully none of the countries have the ability to wage war against the other, such a conflict would likely end in a stale mate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
we will not accept another drug-dealers pretext apatheid in south-africa...

and your homosexual rubbish,sack it!!!!!!..

we nigerians are toooo afraid of the moslems...

the moslems will nevvvverrrrr accept homosexuality...

i repeat.......NEVER!!!!...

i am a christian...btw...
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Rossikki: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Zoharariel:

Yes, Nigeria can employ a frontal military assault on South Afrika (A sophisticated sovereign state).

And when it backfires and South Afrika decides to invade Nigeria, pray tell, how exactly do you think Nigeria would defend herself? grin

With our basket case of military scraps, outdated missile defence systems, beaten & battered Army (No offense). grin

Amerika knows going against Russia is tantamount to committing suicide, and that's Y the only thing the “long legged mack daddy” Barack O'bomber could do was evicting the Russian diplomats. grin

Do not forget that South Afrika operates (26) Swedish Saab JAS-39 fighters - 12 of which are able to turn Nigeria into Syria & Iraq within 48hours. grin

I won't even mention their Navy - 1 of their submarines is enough to bomb Nigeria back into the stone age. grin

What about the Nigerian ground forces (infantry)? grin Yes, they would become like roasted plantain (Boli) when 2 or 3 squadrons of Saab JAS-39 pinpoint their locations. grin

The only Country in the whole of Afrika that can neutralize South Afrika is Algeria, not even Egypt.

Pic: A Saab JAS-39 Jet fighter.

Ignoramus and self hater.... I already said forget frontal assault.... We can definitely take them on through covert operations...You ignored my point to return to frontal assault... Why? To display how much you hate and disrespect yourself and your country? That's your problem. You clearly need therapy. Like the guy above schooled you, SA has virtually zero combat experience, and it is unclear how capable they are of deploying and maintaining fighting forces far beyond their borders, something they have very limited experience of. And something Nigeria has done repeatedly over the last few decades. I know you think military capability is all about how many white people and advanced jet fighters a country has. Military experts will tell you it is far more complex than your very simple mind can fathom. The US would have pacified the entire middle east long ago if airpower and submarines was all it took. But does your brain work? Nope. Go on... insult your country a bit more, with your smiley icons. Animal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Adminisher: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
What inferior cretin started this stupid thread and why is Nairaland tolerating the his kind of talk?
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by masseratti: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Leopardd:

i don't but Am from the SW and for a blogger that wasn't nice what he wrote, i didn't see the videi btw, but We need unity, we in the south And our brothers in the North centra, south Kaduna, jos taraba and benue.
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Adminisher:
What inferior cretin started this stupid thread and why is Nairaland tolerating the his kind of talk?

what do you mean with inferior?..
someone that isnt afraid to take you out when you piss am off doesnt feel inferior....
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by overhypedsteve(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Henry240:

they have a very advanced defense industry and in the event of war
That is all that matters. When you are surrounded with sanctions and failing resources to keep buying weapons the inability for you to produce your weapons is a big minus. They presently have one of the most developed guided munition industry in Africa. While we still find it hard to get these stuff. What if we suffer sanctions from the BRICs in going to war against them and we cant get weapons from Russia people China. Would that not place them in a very much van staged position to hit us hard. What do we have in the area of Air defense is the Roland's? Those things are Cold war relics Na. We have Alpha jets, how far can they go? Do we have Ariel refueling capability? Do you think in the event of war we would hit the south Africans with anything at all. Think of anything in the Nigerian Arsenal that can hit South Africa. They can destroy our assets in the EEZ with their long ranged subs rendering us moniless. If common militant can reduce our oil production what do you think a capable conventional force will do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by overhypedsteve(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Henry240:

Neither Nigeria or South-Africa has the military capability to launch an attack on one another. However that been said, I'll like to clear your post.

The Republic of South-Africa as we know it today, is nothing, in no area compared to the South-Africa under Apartheid. The SADF under Apartheid was actually the force to be feared with the government at that time spending 5% of GDP on defence. The current SANDF is a hugpurge of a bunch of freedom fighters, barely trained MK fighters who were integrated into what is now the SANDF. Most of the old white fighters have basically left the SADF to Australia, NZL or to become Private Military Contractors(PMCs). Basically mercenaries for hire.

On the other hand, we've had a militarily active force for the past 23 years. Our army has been engaged in one campaign or the other in across Africa and in Nigeria for these past years.

South-Africa doesn't have any decent Air Defence apart from the Gripens (I'll get to the Gripens in a bit). In terms of number of tanks, we far outnumber them. They basically operate just over a hundred Centurion tanks, they call it the Olifant in RSA.

In artillery pieces, in Tank Killers (AFVs) we also outnumber them. What RSA has more than Nigeria are IFVs and APCs (MRAPs). When we take into account our experience and a large pool of battle tested personnel, our generals are also better battlefield tacticians. We would beat them fare and square.

<b> On the Gripen, RSA has 26 Gripens, with 12 on continuous rotation, leaving 12 available for combat, they also only have 9 qualified Gripen pilots, just 9 for 26 Fighters. </b>That's not an advantage, especially when you consider they signed for the Gripen in 1999. It means, they don't have the intellectual pool to fly the Gripens. In Nigeria, we have no such problems, we got more pilots than planes, and our air force is by no means small by an African standard. We've also recently ordered the JF-17, the JF-17s are in the same class as the Gripen, with very similar capabilities. Most experts say it is about 80% of the f-16 Block 52+, one of the latest F-16 models.

Egypt on this continent is playing in a different league, the Egyptians have over 260 F-16s and have ordered 36 Rafales, they have more Main Battle Tanks than some cities have people. Egypt is light years ahead of everyone in Africa.

In actual reality if Nigeria were to go to war with South-Africa which thankfully none of the countries have the ability to wage war against the other, such a conflict would likely end in a stale mate.
we ordered for. Russia ordered for Chopper carrier from France and never got it. We offended for does not count. 9 Ripens may be all it takes to rain shit down on our EEZ and send our economy to the bottom of the ocean. 2 submarine may be all it takes to send our offshore assets down below. When you are talking about battle between nigeria and South Africa don't talk about Tanks or APC cus that scenario may never come up. A battle between Nigeria and SA will be fought in the Air and sea.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Msauza(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Henry240:

On the Gripen, RSA has 26 Gripens, with 12 on continuous rotation, leaving 12 available for combat, they also only have 9 qualified Gripen pilots, just 9 for 26 Fighters. That's not an advantage, especially when you consider they signed for the Gripen in 1999. It means, they don't have the intellectual pool to fly the Gripens. In Nigeria, we have no such problems, we got more pilots than planes, and our air force is by no means small by an African standard. We've also recently ordered the JF-17, the JF-17s are in the same class as the Gripen, with very similar capabilities. Most experts say it is about 80% of the f-16 Block 52+, one of the latest F-16 models.

Fact 1!!! Nigeria has below average artillery which is by far weaker and outdated than that of SA.

Fact 2!!! Nigeria has no single pilot that can fly modern fighter jets. Having more than a pool of fighter pilots who can fly outdated fighters doesn't immediately translate into having the capability to fly powerful modern fighter machines. It will take you lot of money and resources to accomplish that. Remember Nigeria, as much as SA struggles in terms of budgets because they are both concentrating in building their economies. We have seen Nigeria throughout using only less than three fighters at a time and so you cannot suggest to us that you have more pilots than your fighters. Nigeria has never come out with that INFO and thus we are all in the dark. Who knows they are even worse than SA in those challenges? THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION. Nigeria had never in any day took to the skies all their only 8 available fighters at once. Such we are yet to see.

Fact 3!!! JF-17 is far inferior than JAS Gripen. What makes a powerful fighter is its RCS size. Look at your Junk Fighter RCS size and compare it to that of gripen and see that Gripen will detect Junk Fighter way ahead before it can notice that the Griffin is there. Look at the speed and see the reason why Junk Fighter has even failed to be recognised by many countries as the fouth gen fighter. CONCLUSION: Nigeria was dupped in a "Fong Kong" Asian friendly way because they were desperate. The junk fighter cannot definitely match a European Griffin fighter.

FACT………FACT…………FACT………FACT…………FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
overhypedsteve:
we ordered for. Russia ordered for Chopper carrier from France and never got it. We offended for does not count. 9 Ripens may be all it takes to rain shit down on our EEZ and send our economy to the bottom of the ocean. 2 submarine may be all it takes to send our offshore assets down below. When you are talking about battle between nigeria and South Africa don't talk about Tanks or APC cus that scenario may never come up. A battle between Nigeria and SA will be fought in the Air and sea.

Thank you Steve. I like you simply because you're very enlightened and understand exactly how things work.

Wars are never won based on faulty assumptions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by 14(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Zoharariel:

Thank you Steve. I like you simply because you're very enlightened and understand exactly how things work.

Wars are never won based on faulty assumptions.

They must start by removing Gambian president, lets wait and see. Nigeria, big mouth no action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Bishopking: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
The country with greater access to sustainable military systems and capability has won before the first bulet was fired.
Nigeria only buys...even as a means for looting....lol.
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by ScotsReferendum: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Henry240:

Between Nigeria and South Africa, who has a well developed military industry and a stronge economy to sustain that industry.

The answer will open your eyes to facts
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by ScotsReferendum: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
overhypedsteve:

Fact

South Africa has the capacity to build her Air and Sea weapons capable of sinking our offshore oil wells and blockading Nigeria

If the rest of the world refuse to sell arms to both sides, SA will win

Henry240 take note
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Henry240:

In actual reality if Nigeria were to go to war with South-Africa which thank
fully none of the countries have the ability to wage war against the other, such a conflict would likely end in a stale mate.

Omo this thing na old Nigeria u dey talk about. Army wey never see food chop go invade south Africa?make we dey reasonable for once naa.
Naija get intelligence network? Naija get submarine? Infact do we even have airforce?no be only army? Is our navy functioning? All no be for newspaper we dey see them? Which country there Army dey stay for road if no be Naija.
Yes SA might not have the numbers but they have the technology. Numbers don't win wars now, technology and espionage does. And Nigeria has none of these.
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 2:07am On Jan 06, 2017
so na henry una wan swarm ,you strange ones...

he just said what he knows and understood...

me,i dont give a shi shi about south-africa...

blalabla...masturbating like wild baboons....
Re: Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa by darknetcom: 2:09am On Jan 06, 2017
you bunch of homosexuals...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Text Of Press Briefing By Maj. Gen. Leo Irabor / We're Using Common Sense Approach In Addressing Economic Challenges - Osinbajo / Kaduna Curfew: The True Story Of Events Leading To The Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.