Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) (41536 Views)

Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by gbegemaster(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
Very typical. I lived in the UK for a couple of years and I observed:
1. You won't find a lot of northerners on the streets shouting; probably 1 or 2 sitting quietly on the bus most likely heading to school. Very calm demeanour
2. Easterners knocking their hustle; yet again being all coded; you'd only know when you hear them speak the language but in low tones.
3. And my brothers from the west! Now that's a different kettle of fish!! I don't think it is possible to whisper in the yoruba language. Always proud to shout and make noise ...in the bus they must show themselves...ah! Mo n lo Macky...what they call McDonalds. I cringe every time I encounter them cos they must be shouting or embarrassing themselves. They have colonised Woolwich and Greenwich. Go to Southbank university or University of Greenwich and you'd think you were in Ado Polytechnic.
Looool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by obataokenwa(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
ehissi:
Thats very very unfortunate, unwise and dangerous. Especially when you consider that they just walked out of a Mosque.

If any awkward thing happens in that neighbourhood, soon after that incident - say a terror attack or something - and they are later rounded up unjustly, whom shall they blame.......
the worst regret is sharing same cell with an Afonja, they make hell lots of noise and always pray with hands up calling olowu to save them. Harmattan don come... broken legs and they won't bath anymore
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by obataokenwa(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
goslowgoslow:
It is a pity that Seun has allowed NL to turn into a platform for tribalism and he his doing nothing to stop it. I wonder how tribal comments will always be allowed on NL whereas there are rules against it.
And all these NL'ers who are promoting tribalism will speak about wanting to become leaders of tomorrow , if they do what will Nigeria turn into?
Those who are suppose to talk about development will be here talking tribalism and insulting each other at the slightest opportunity.
How can this type of people be leaders of tomorrow? What a shame!
Time for everything under the sun. can't u see its national disgrace and we should keep quiet and allow our nation to be in bad light cos we share same country with an Afonja?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
1. You won't find a lot of northerners on the streets shouting; probably 1 or 2 sitting quietly on the bus most likely heading to school. Very calm demeanour
2. Easterners knocking their hustle; yet again being all coded; you'd only know when you hear them speak the language but in low tones.
3. And my brothers from the west! Now that's a different kettle of fish!! I don't think it is possible to whisper in the yoruba language. Always proud to shout and make noise ...in the bus they must show themselves...ah! Mo n lo Macky...what they call McDonalds. I cringe every time I encounter them cos they must be shouting or embarrassing themselves. They have colonised Woolwich and Greenwich. Go to Southbank university or University of Greenwich and you'd think you were in Ado Polytechnic.
chei laff wan kill me
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Freiburger(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
obataokenwa:
Harmattan don come... broken legs and they won't bath anymore
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by daclint(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:
na igbo i hear them dey speak oo

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Living4christ(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
That's part of there culture, an average yoruba man or woman like quarel pass fight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by teozey111(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
austinosita:

Then you need to see an E.N.T doctor asap!

Olori buruku, omo oshi, omo ale! Egbon ati aburo ti won do ra won, titi tor fi fun'rawon loyun

Stupid, Idiot, cursed....brother and sister fvcking till the lady was impregnated....shame!

bros person no fit follow you play?
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Acekidc4(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
austinosita:

Then you need to see an E.N.T doctor asap!

Olori buruku, omo oshi, omo ale! Egbon ati aburo ti won do ra won, titi tor fi fun'rawon loyun

Stupid, Idiot, cursed....brother and sister fvcking till the lady was impregnated....shame!

You are indeed a Very little Kid oooooo!! Who buy fone with internet for you
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Acekidc4(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
mKc9ET:

Afonja like u
Igbo flat head like u too!!
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Acekidc4(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
wtfCode:

No let me insult u o.
How's that igbo language?
U hear oloshi n u called it igbo?
Dude u need to consume a breast milk to grow ur remaining brain.

No let me insult u too oooooo!!
Must u take his joke too serious ni
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by wtfCode: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Acekidc4:

No let me insult u too oooooo!!
Must u take his joke too serious ni
Swerve biko
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Acekidc4(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
wtfCode:
Don't be surprised na prick cause this problem

Don't be surprise oooooo, na ur low Brain battery cause this ur Comment oooooooo!!
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Malayy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
sophisticated people! hahahah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Acekidc4(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You can take the monkey out of the bush but you can't take the bush out of the monkey. Efin ni iwa

You are that Monkey oooo shebi u know
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by bejeria101(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
You got me at women!
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by wtfCode: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:

Lol...truth.

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Na wn igbo start to dey speak d words ole??
Abi u juz wn showcase ur stupidity for nairaland

Ppl wey like u comment its obvious na afonjas dm be

Na so una dey disgrace una self for london anyow

Local ppl
otondo, calm your horns
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
cnonyechi:

OF course na MUMU like U, with hearing problem
you don't have a brain, must you respond to everything?
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by persius555(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
I just love this country. Nigerians are always up to one to issue or the other. The other time it was two Nigerians fighting in a airborne jet.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by wtfCode: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Acekidc4:

Don't be surprise oooooo, na ur low Brain battery cause this ur Comment oooooooo!!
Because in ur Afonja land, brains there make use of Nokia battery, over here ours is all natural. grin
That's why u people will never shut up and always being stupid.
So keep on showing that afonjetic disease in u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by yedidiah(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
It is not new Na. Everybody knows that Lo do. is an extension of Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Damfostopper(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonsensse

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Acekidc4:

You are indeed a Very little Kid oooooo!! Who buy fone with internet for you

Why the insult? I just put down what I heard in the video and then interpreted for those that do not understand Yoruba language.

#I don't insult people, I just make my point!
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by ramdris(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
obataokenwa:
can you please shut up? We're talking about national disgrace caused by your people and instead of you to find a way to cover shame and you're talking about drug. Do you know how many foreign investment this disgrace caused the country? find out. grin
O boy ur comment made me laughed hard...U funny...but u for no put "shut up" na..cos it nearly killed d humour in ur post...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by willibounce1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
obataokenwa:
go to London... it's a known fact that Yorubas scratch their private parts in public

But they don't get killed for carrying drugs like one of yours that was recently murdered in south Africa.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Acekidc4:

You are that Monkey oooo shebi u know
how?
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by noziz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
yeye dey smell them, na so dem dey go fool themselves over there. no wonder those ones see us finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:
na igbo i hear them dey speak oo

Hmmmmmmmmmm
So u dwy shy to tell people that ur trybe is just selling out their heritage in another man's land.

Ndi IBERIBE
Useless sons of a thousand father's
Products of malnufuntioned spermatozoa. ..... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by icebot: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
The most shocking part of this drama is the fact that, those ladies throwing tantrum just finnished worshipping God in a church. I have been to the church a couple of times and I have heard some sad stories concerning the members of the church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" / Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.