Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) (41774 Views)

Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by neurosci: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
dragonking3:
These people are a disgrace to this country.

No, they are not. People fight everywhere. They have not broken any law.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Vokians(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
ezeagu:

An Oyo general who lost the city of Ilorin to the Fulani while fighting his Oyo master around 170 years ago which is why Ilorin has an Emir.

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate
Thanks for clearification.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by ehissi(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thats very very unfortunate, unwise and dangerous. Especially when you consider that they just walked out of a Mosque.

If any awkward thing happens in that neighbourhood, soon after that incident - say a terror attack or something - and they are later rounded up unjustly, whom shall they blame.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by BERNIMOORE: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
HtwoOw:
And it's not meant to downgrade any tribe , but you happily or should i say gleefully announced it's Yoruba women

Continue
oga please let us call spade a spade I am a Yoruba man but I was shocked to see the idiocity displayed here, that our own women exported noise pollution out there and not even ashamed of representing us, imagine when you first travel abroad you behave wella and well composed but if you come across scene like this abroad with the characters involved are your tribe will you be happy to be addressed alongside?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by thaoriginator: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
What should I type sef? Lemme think first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
It is a pity that Seun has allowed NL to turn into a platform for tribalism and he his doing nothing to stop it. I wonder how tribal comments will always be allowed on NL whereas there are rules against it.
And all these NL'ers who are promoting tribalism will speak about wanting to become leaders of tomorrow , if they do what will Nigeria turn into?
Those who are suppose to talk about development will be here talking tribalism and insulting each other at the slightest opportunity.
How can this type of people be leaders of tomorrow? What a shame!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:
na igbo i hear them dey speak oo

We are yet to receive official confirmation from NCAN UK branch. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by simplelad(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
dats the yoruba identity for you. show your tribal logo
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by ehissi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
adonis89:
Maybe na wedding food make dem de quarrel. Yoruba ppl and longer throat.

grin

Haba......Warrit do! Is that how you use to do....... grin
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Cubeet: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na dem dem Afonja

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Freiburger(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wayward people cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Fabulousb36(f): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
carmag:
.If this post reach front page let me bend...

there was a scene where Edo ladies displayed a street fight in London last time it made front page

so let's see if the mods are actually bias according to popular saying

all fingers are crossed. ...
Oya start bending... It made fp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by oluamid(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
Very typical. I lived in the UK for a couple of years and I observed:
1. You won't find a lot of northerners on the streets shouting; probably 1 or 2 sitting quietly on the bus most likely heading to school. Very calm demeanour
2. Easterners knocking their hustle; yet again being all coded; you'd only know when you hear them speak the language but in low tones.
3. And my brothers from the west! Now that's a different kettle of fish!! I don't think it is possible to whisper in the yoruba language. Always proud to shout and make noise ...in the bus they must show themselves...ah! Mo n lo Macky...what they call McDonalds. I cringe every time I encounter them cos they must be shouting or embarrassing themselves. They have colonised Woolwich and Greenwich. Go to Southbank university or University of Greenwich and you'd think you were in Ado Polytechnic.

Ado Polytechnic. Really? Lol!

I don't do tribal ish but this is funny as fvck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by obataokenwa(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Brown roof republic and they want us to love and marry them. what a disgrace to a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by pizzylee(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
dz z why children over think Africans in general r animals.... tnks to dem _4 putting us on d map
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by muller101(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
If not SW. Then it will be SE. Always dis gracing themselves both home and away.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Freiburger(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
obataokenwa:
Brown roof republic and they want us to love and marry them. what a disgrace to a nation.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Emmyrind1: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
See Waitn money cause
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by obataokenwa(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
ramdris:
Too bad of them. And for those flat headed "tribalists", would u all av preferred drug smuggling to this?
can you please shut up? We're talking about national disgrace caused by your people and instead of you to find a way to cover shame and you're talking about drug. Do you know how many foreign investment this disgrace caused the country? find out. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Freiburger(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Emmyrind1:
See Waitn money cause

What would you expect from people who live to eat?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
cjrane:
Afonja disgracing us everywhere lol grin grin grin grin

Worldwide grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by obataokenwa(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
nubianwarrior:
okoro are well known for drug trafficking,baby factories,kidnapping etc oloriburuku hairy beast flat head
go to London... it's a known fact that Yorubas scratch their private parts in public

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
Very typical. I lived in the UK for a couple of years and I observed:
1. You won't find a lot of northerners on the streets shouting; probably 1 or 2 sitting quietly on the bus most likely heading to school. Very calm demeanour
2. Easterners knocking their hustle; yet again being all coded; you'd only know when you hear them speak the language but in low tones.
3. And my brothers from the west! Now that's a different kettle of fish!! I don't think it is possible to whisper in the yoruba language. Always proud to shout and make noise ...in the bus they must show themselves...ah! Mo n lo Macky...what they call McDonalds. I cringe every time I encounter them cos they must be shouting or embarrassing themselves. They have colonised Woolwich and Greenwich. Go to Southbank university or University of Greenwich and you'd think you were in Ado Polytechnic.

Very true brother, during their owambe,they can block road sef in London.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by OduduaDefender(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin If you check very well, those two shameless women must have been brought up in inner Ibadan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by cnonyechi(f): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:

OF course na MUMU like U, with hearing problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
carmag:
.If this post reach front page let me bend...

there was a scene where Edo ladies displayed a street fight in London last time it made front page

so let's see if the mods are actually bias according to popular saying

all fingers are crossed. ...

Oga better ready your French curves because the hour of your bend has arrived.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by habsydiamond(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ise ile ti gbe won jade ni ooo. Awon eleyi lo n ba naija loruko ni kee.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
oga please let us call spade a spade I am a Yoruba man but I was shocked to see the idiocity displayed here, that our own women exported noise pollution out there and not even ashamed of representing us, imagine when you first travel abroad you behave wella and well composed but if you come across scene like this abroad with the characters involved are your tribe will you be happy to be addressed alongside?
Tell me is there any tribe that cannot exchange words on the street? For Gods sake what has exchange of words got to do with tribe? While I am not supporting their actions, as human tempers can flare. Even the whites do exchange words on the street.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
I don't like to see people fighting like this. sad
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by KAHNUL(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
bloody AFONJAS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by flexs(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
wtfCode:

No let me insult u o.
How's that igbo language?
U hear oloshi n u called it igbo?
Dude u need to consume a breast milk to grow ur remaining brain.
guy u wicked ooh
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Tjohnnay: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:

Na wn igbo start to dey speak d words ole??
Abi u juz wn showcase ur stupidity for nairaland

Ppl wey like u comment its obvious na afonjas dm be

Na so una dey disgrace una self for london anyow

Local ppl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.