Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) (41535 Views)

Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by HtwoOw: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
oga please let us call spade a spade I am a Yoruba man but I was shocked to see the idiocity displayed here, that our own women exported noise pollution out there and not even ashamed of representing us, imagine when you first travel abroad you behave wella and well composed but if you come across scene like this abroad with the characters involved are your tribe will you be happy to be addressed alongside?

I'm just supposed to take your word for it? That you are Yoruba? Thousands of videos on YouTube of different nationals, including US, Brits fighting on the streets, subway and everywhere else, so what's the emphasis on Yoruba all about?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
carmag:
.If this post reach front page let me bend...

there was a scene where Edo ladies displayed a street fight in London last time it made front page

so let's see if the mods are actually bias according to popular saying

all fingers are crossed. ...
don't worry u won't bend. Ogbeni, learn how to bless urself. This is 2017.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Esdb3: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
wtfCode:
Don't be surprised na prick cause this problem

You can take the African out of Africa but you can't take Africa out of the african

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by BERNIMOORE: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
willibounce1:

But they don't get killed for carrying drugs like one of yours that was recently murdered in south Africa.
this attitude of noise pollution exported should attract hanging,awon olodo afi ibaje sewa!
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by BERNIMOORE: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
HtwoOw:

I'm just supposed to take your word for it? That you are Yoruba? Thousands of videos on YouTube of different nationals, including US, Brits fighting on the streets, subway and everywhere else, so what's the emphasis on Yoruba all about?
yes, that part exposed the OP intention to rubish the Yoruba together but then, charity begins at home they say, the fact that someone is criminal doesn't justify your being criminal se o gbo beyen, pls stop defending tribes, those defending tribes are miopic. Lets ask ourselves why our people are being shortlisted for deportation that affects even our own intellects we should ask why those nuisance are there in the first place representing us I beg. Kindly tell me, do you prefer those women than our intellects' that roamed the streets for jobs daily pls answer now!
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by guyla: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:
na igbo i hear them dey speak oo

Your worse than our corrupt politicians who see black and call it white seamlessly
Olori buruku omo ale, does that sound igboish to you?
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by stevelaw: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nawa o,they no dey shame?
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
guyla:

Your worse than our corrupt politicians who see black and call it white seamlessly
Olori buruku omo ale, does that sound igboish to you?
yes cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by lepasharon(f): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
icebot:
The most shocking part of this drama is the fact that, those ladies throwing tantrum just finnished worshipping God in a church. I have been to the church a couple of times and I have heard some sad stories concerning the members of the church.

*mosque
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Bayhaqqi: 1:25am On Jan 04, 2017
austinosita:

Then you need to see an E.N.T doctor asap!

Olori buruku, omo oshi, omo ale! Egbon ati aburo ti won do ra won, titi tor fi fun'rawon loyun

Stupid, Idiot, cursed....brother and sister fvcking till the lady was impregnated....shame!

thank u
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by laudate: 3:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Vokians:
What is the meaning of Afonja?

Afonja was a fearless warlord who lived in the 19th Century. His traditional title was Aare Ona Kakanfo, (ask someone to translate this for you). He was a seasoned battlefield commander, a legendary warrior, a generalissimo under a traditional ruler known as the Alaafin of old Oyo, in the south-western part of Nigeria. He was marked for extermination by his traditional ruler, for declining to launch a military expedition against a neighbouring town. In order to protect himself from death, he sought to kill the ruler that was after his life, by invoking the 'Calabash verdict against the man. So that king was forced to commit suicide. undecided http://www.ilorin.info/fullnews.php? https://openaccess.leidenuniv.nl/bitstream/handle/1887/35802/02.pdf?sequence=12id=10472

However, Afonja died in the 1800s.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by nubianwarrior: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
obataokenwa:
go to London... it's a known fact that Yorubas scratch their private parts in public
go to South Africa it's well known they kill Igbo men like chicken.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by obataokenwa(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
nubianwarrior:
go to South Africa it's well known they kill Igbo men like chicken.
We are just victims of the situation. mind you I don't support evil of drug and scam... but I always point areas people don't get it right.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by nubianwarrior: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Cubeet:
E pain am cheesy
Is it our fault you are from the Brown Roof decapitated region with your cone head.
Everyone know y'all are ritual gurus , Rape guru too
see this Okija shrine modafcka. Desperate money hungry trying to claim innocent Igbo are well known for killing dey relatives for money rituals.other tribes look down on you and laugh at your hairy azz. Oloriburuku Omo ina. oloshi omo aje okuta ma mom
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Cubeet: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
nubianwarrior:
see this Okija shrine modafcka. Desperate money hungry trying to claim innocent Igbo are well known for killing dey relatives for money rituals.other tribes look down on you and laugh at your hairy azz. Oloriburuku Omo ina. oloshi omo aje okuta ma mom
Olori kpangolo. All your cemetery in ogun Ibadan, osogbo and other dirty villages are like gold mine.
Fetish set of People, Afonjas are known to be the dirtiest set of people in Nigeria very dirty people whereby they poop inside nylon and drop on the street. They are know to be nyash scratchers with their dirty under wear.

When it comes to armed robbery we all know the Afonjas lead, when it comes to rape Na the afonja get am, and you have the guts to talk poo.

Lazy set of people,all they know best is to cut their neighbors head for ritual in abeokuta.

Cone head Afonja oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" / Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.