Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates (57688 Views)

Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters / John Mikel Obi: Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Age, And Family / Victor Moses Trains With Teammates Ahead Of Champions League Clash (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by 2dillu2(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Mikel should sign for Gombe United we need in our team cool
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by teebell999(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2017
okonja:
ok embarassed embarassed

but why is Kante seating alone like that lipsrsealed, I hope this people no dey segregate lipsrsealed

Kanter wasn't sitting alone. He sat facing Moses
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Chukazu: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2017
the problem with Conte and Mikel is just that "you don't change a winning team "

the ones playing are getting the results, so why tamper with the routine?

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by robosky02(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2017
shevchenko:

The pair are meaningless to Cheslea

when you have eaten enough pounded yam and had a good drink to wash it down

to what use is a friend offer you garri to drink with groundnut ?

they've won everything at Chelsea

what the need here......

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2017
brostheo:
Do Chelsea players still consider him a 'team mate'?
no they consider him as BAR MAN

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2017
ped007:

The exact reason why you've been stagnant...
you'll be stagnant IJN
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Culin(f): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2017
robosky02:
John Mikel Obi
Chelsea midfielder enjoys end-of-year get-together with Conte, teammates

Ahead of his likely January move, the midfielder was pictured enjoyed a get-together with his teammates and staff.

Ahead of his likely January move away from Chelsea, John Mikel Obi on Saturday December 24 enjoyed an end-of-year get-together with Antonio Conte and his teammates.

Mikel Obi has been frozen out of the Chelsea first team by Conte and is likely to leave the club in the January transfer window.

Ahead of the move, the midfielder was filmed enjoyed a get-together with his teammates and staff.

Another Nigerian player, Victor Moses was seen laughing and joking with his teammates at the party.

Victor Moses was seen laughing and joking with his teammates at the party. (Chelsea Football Club via Youtube)

Manager Conte raised a glass while addressing his players and celebrating his tabling-topping Chelsea side who are on a run of 12 consecutive winning games.

“I'd like to wish you and all your families a Merry Christmas, happy New Year and... for a good season,' he said before being applauded by everyone in the room,” said Conte.

After that get-together, Chelsea went on to beat Bournemouth 3-0 on Boxing Day, they host Stoke City next on New Year’s Eve.

cc:lalasticlala
http://pulse.ng/sports/football/john-mikel-obi-chelsea-midfielder-enjoys-end-of-year-get-together-with-conte-teammates-id5974394.html
...and went on to beat stoke city 4-2. Kurt zouma looks cute in casual..
I think Mikel has achieved the most important things in football. He has won some of the major trophies any great player would want to win, especially the UCL that alot of players even zlatan has never won. It's normal for game patterns to change and you don't fit in, doesn't make him less of a good player. Plus with time even legends loose their relevance. So the best thing is to move on.
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by ihimiray(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2017
calliope:
so? Should we fry bean undecided
no fry Akara. U wicked
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by ihimiray(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2017
kinggogo:
Me patiently waitiing for d tym chelsea will eventually lose undecided undecided
u go old like mugabe
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by ihimiray(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2017
chiefolododo:
The thunder that will fire Chelsea is doing press up at white hot lane
enemies ooo oooooo
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by GameCity: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
ok o...the fat man in 2nd pic...he is always standing!

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Rozaystunna(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
calliope:
so? Should we fry bean undecided
I understand your ignorance for football, yo favorite hobby is gossiping
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cheesy John "snail-best back-passer" Obi. God bless you. We Nigerians love you. Happy New Year. cheesy

mourinho spoil that guy, I dislike that man ehn, e fit spoil person carrier...

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
udemzy101:

mourinho spoil that guy, I dislike that man ehn, e fit spoil person carrier...

you' see the rebirth of Mikel the original grin
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by ped007(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
shevchenko:

How is he stagnant ? Did you see Oscar there ?
This is how your useless country is getting poorer and you are smiling like a sheep .Daft idiott
Most of u need tutoring in every aspect of ur lives... My comment was in reaction to a nairalanders' wrong comment (NOT Mikel) all u could do is to horridly mention me without taking note...
No time for beef diz year.
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by shevchenko(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
robosky02:

when you have eaten enough pounded yam and had a good drink to wash it down

to what use is a friend offer you garri to drink with groundnut ?

they've won everything at Chelsea

what the need here......

Disgusting supporter of mikel .I hate people like you who never use reality
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by labo122: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by mikron(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
robosky02:

this could just be the last supper at the Stanford bridge
what more does he need?

he has achieved everything here
just take a picture here and move on....

Lets go there….
ItsQuinn, safarigirl, shizzy7, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner(, suwalee, optional1, vivianblog1, cruzita, klexycole, VickyRotex(, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanist, Ajibel, honeric01
learnt he just signed for valencia. a good move if u ask me. our national team captain should not be a perpetual bench warmer. good move. now bring on cameroun grin grin
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Alezy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

...and went on to beat stoke city 4-2. Kurt zouma looks cute in casual..
I think Mikel has achieved the most important things in football. He has won some of the major trophies any great player would want to win, especially the UCL that alot of players even zlatan has never won. It's normal for game patterns to change and you don't fit in, doesn't make him less of a good player. Plus with time even legends loose their relevance. So the best thing is to move on.
thumbs up. ...but he won't agree to move on, even when he knows this is the right time to do so.
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Culin(f): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alezy:
thumbs up. ...but he won't agree to move on, even when he knows this is the right time to do so.

I think he will. The only thing he's waiting for is for inter to decide if it's him they want..if not, he moves to Marseille.
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Alezy(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Culin:

I think he will. The only thing he's waiting for is for inter to decide if it's him they want..if not, he moves to Marseille.
if I were to be in his shoes, I had just move to China. that place looks like the footballing oil well right now.
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Culin(f): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Alezy:
if I were to be in his shoes, I had just move to China. that place looks like the footballing oil well right now.

Lol yes..not a bad choice since he's achieved alot in Europe.
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Alezy(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Culin:

Lol yes..not a bad choice since he's achieved alot in Europe.
exactly what I thought too. Baby m so tied right now. Work was something else today.

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Culin(f): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Alezy:
exactly what I thought too. Baby m so tied right now. Work was something else today.

A Better one on the way..not to worry. Lemme just forgive u smiley ..
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Alezy(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2017
Culin:

A Better one on the way..not to worry. Lemme just forgive u smiley ..
Amen. ....Thanks a zillion n kisses

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Culin(f): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Alezy:
Amen. ....Thanks a zillion n kisses

XOXOXO xoxoxo
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by robosky02(m): 2:28am On Jan 03, 2017
mikron:
learnt he just signed for valencia. a good move if u ask me. our national team captain should not be a perpetual bench warmer. good move. now bring on cameroun grin grin

not yet

they have not yet meet his wage demands
and if they don't.... then he may be on the move to china for big money grin
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by robosky02(m): 2:37am On Jan 03, 2017
shevchenko:

Disgusting supporter of mikel .I hate people like you who never use reality

what reality? undecided

check the statistics

Honours

Chelsea

Premier League: 2009–10, 2014–15
FA Cup: 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2011–12

League Cup: 2006–07, 2014-15

FA Community Shield: 2009

UEFA Champions League: 2011–12

UEFA Europa League: 2012–13

Nigeria:

Africa Cup of Nations: 2013

2016 Summer Olympics : Bronze Medal

Individual:

FIFA World Youth Championship Silver Ball: 2005

African Young Player of the Year: 2005, 2006

Chelsea Young Player of the Year: 2007, 2008

.... what else do you want even ibrahimovic does have this grin
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by mikron(m): 3:45am On Jan 03, 2017
robosky02:

not yet

they have not yet meet his wage demands
and if they don't.... then he may be on the move to china for big money grin
heard in on ait and wazobia tv that he just signed for 4 years for valencia
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by suwalee(f): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Crying* mikel is goin to china.
mikron:
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by mikron(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
suwalee:
Crying* mikel is goin to china.
not bad,
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by suwalee(f): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
The chinese league is growing so fast no doubt but wud u spend ur money watching chinko league.?...well I tink they bought mikel so that nigerians can focus more on their league
mikron:
not bad,

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture)