Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * (11386 Views)

The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Medunah: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2017
lady2lady:
So sad ..
So, have you watched Jenifa's Diary ?
Not exactly.....only watch it when when am home nd I happen to tune in to that station when its airing........

Lying game is the only series have watched on ur list....

Tried watching Glee's first season and I was almost bored to death
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Medunah:

Not exactly.....only watch it when when am home nd I happen to tune in to that station when its airing........

Lying game is the only series have watched on ur list....

Tried watching Glee's first season and I was almost bored to death
Nah .. Don't say that about Glee .. It's the best, especially with their awesome songs.

You know movies like these, the First Season won't be that great , but at time goes on , you'll realize it's really interesting in Season 2,3 etc
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by natsuDragneel: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2017
lady2lady:
And how does my moniker got to do wid this or have a coronation with wah I listed above .. Mtcheew!

Simple... The series listed here can only be listed by a female

Glee??
The lying game??
Even Jenifas diary?? grin grin

Common... Watch GOT and thank me later or even Alias
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Nbote(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2017
U seem to like adventure and comic book genre so I'll recommend these..
Game of Thrones..
The Walking Dead
Agents of Shield
Vikings
Westworld
How to Get away with Murder

My other favourites include Suits, The Big bang Theory, Modern Family, House of Cards,..
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Uchwilliam(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2017
The best action series is designated survivor still ongoing
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
sweettease:

My memory space can handle it with the others tongue
Genre; Romance, sci fi, have any recommendations ?
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Davny(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Try Arrow, Daredevil, Twisted etc
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by crystar: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2017
Xcoo:
I have watched teen wolf
Revolution
The 100
Under the doom
Stranger things
The flash
And most popular series...i want to download more..so
I want u guyz to help with the name of interesting series plzzz
pls which app are you using for downloading that I can find in app store? please help a friend
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Davny(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
It's more of a site.. www.tvshows4mobile.com.
Thank me later
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Ginakul: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
tommorow people dominion thank you devious divorcée faith
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by itzcephas(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
wink
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Avatar d last air bender and ben10
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * by Chydobe: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Dick Svcking Is Tasteless, We Do It For Love - Nigerian Lady / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.