Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3479 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ephort: 1:19am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: . by sweettease(f): 1:29am On Jan 02, 2017
*whistles*
She needs real support and psychotherapy, it's a major problem that won't be easy to overcome but with the right emotional and psychological support, she'll cope better in time.

The type of Karma the idiots that did this to her deserve is to be struck with Fournier gangrene that they never recover from, then they'll understand the organ of pleasure can also bring excruciating pain, animals!

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 02, 2017
she's might be lying...

2 Likes

Re: . by Ephort: 1:41am On Jan 02, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
she's might be lying...
I don't think so. I was told the story of how she was robbed of company's money, and how the company made her pay part of it because she did not report immediately. That was the day it happened, according to her, but she told nobody this part of the story except one staff who later took her to a doctor for the procedure. I know the staff too.

2 Likes

Re: . by Divay22(f): 1:50am On Jan 02, 2017
Am really sorry....

She needs you now more than ever
Constantly remind her it's not her fault
Be patient with her
Be supportive
Abstain from sexx for now
If possible she should see a psychosexual therapist....

1 Like

Re: . by Ephort: 1:52am On Jan 02, 2017
sweettease:
*whistles*
She needs real support and psychotherapy, it's a major problem that won't be easy to overcome but with the right emotional and psychological support, she'll cope better in time.
I'm just wondering if two years is not enough time to overcome such. I thought of psychotherapy too but I don't know if it will work on her. It appears she has accepted the condition as part of her life. I will check online tomorrow to know if there is any established institution that does it here. Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Hmm

Re: . by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Ephort, hmm if at all her story is genuine, I doubt you've got the time or the patience to see her through this trauma. Victims of rape rarely ever recover fully, let alone one who was gang raped and impregnated in the process.
Obviously you love her, so it's normal for u to feel the need to want to "fix" her. But bear it in mind that there is no quick fix, cos a lot depends on her willingness to forgive herself, and whether or not her level of trust/love for you is really enough to make it work. So if you feel you're up for it, then she needs lots of reassurances from you. Once in a while, pull her close, make her feel safe, get her to open up to you about the stuffs she enjoyed in the bedroom b/4 her sad incident, get her to loosen up a bit, tell her what you like, get her to want to touch/please you - just be comfortable with your bodies, then little by little you can then escalate to PIV and see how it goes. Good luck, you've got your work cut out for you.

4 Likes

Re: . by dayleke: 2:36am On Jan 02, 2017
The above is da best advice so far
Re: . by Aregs(m): 2:44am On Jan 02, 2017
sounds really sad, Bro all you need to know is time heals all wounds, just give her a little more time
Re: . by Divay22(f): 3:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Ephort:

I'm just wondering if two years is not enough time to overcome such. I thought of psychotherapy too but I don't know if it will work on her. It appears she has accepted the condition as part of her life. I will check online tomorrow to know if there is any established institution that does it here. Thanks for your suggestion.
since she appears to have accepted the condition as part of her life,it's up to you now,she needs your constant reassurance of your love for her,her been healed fully is directly related to you,she needs all the love,attention,care now.........
Recovery from this trauma is not linear,there will be good days and bad days,Just be kind and gentle........
Re: . by Iseoluwani: 3:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Ephort:
I'm in deep confusion now and seem not to have any solution handy. I met this lady in my former place of work sometime in 2015. We became very close, but I couldn't ask her out then because she was my colleague in the same office. Fortunately, I got a better job elsewhere and saw it as a great opportunity to ventilate my feelings to her.
I asked her out in August last year and since then we have been inseparable. She is a very wonderful, beautiful and honest young lady that has all it takes to make a good wife. We started discussing marriage in November. All these while I have not made any move to sleep with her. The farthest we went was kissing.
She came to my house yesterday to pass a night & I felt it was time to know our selves sexually. She initially refused but later yielded. We had the worst and probaly the shortest sex ever as she was sobbing all along. I tried to know why and she made me promise not to hate her or tell anybody if she tells me. She then said that she was raped in 2014 by 3 men who got her pregnant which she carried for 3 months b4 removing it through a painful process. That ever since then, she had never enjoyed sex and hates the thought of it. She also hates to be touched on her breast or to be fingered and so many other things I cannot say.
I consoled her as she slept under my arm but the taught of what she told me kept me awake and worried.
I just don't know what to think of. I don't know how to make her overcome the hunting experience. She even remembers the date. She doesnt seem to believe she would enjoy sex again and this is something I wouldn't love to miss. This is not part of the things I planned to endure in my marriage and I don't want to think of leaving her. We have gone so far and I don't wish to add to her pain.
Is there any drug that she can take? Is there any medical process that corrects such? I just wish the idiotts that did this suffer very well.

Thank God u said you don't want to add to her pain, Just pay the price and help her

Meanwhile why should you have s*x with her when you have not married her legally... ...

Not good enough

1 Like

Re: . by here: 4:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Lack of communication or unhealthy one is key always key I keep telling people.Some would say let what happened in the past remain in the past and they only care about the future that's also perfect but for this case how can this be explained? In relation even if no intimacy but it should be discussed freely and let the partner make his or her choice. Afterall you kissed ;would give room for understanding and issues cared for rather than put a partner in a position to decide if he or she can live with something after full commitment. Not like am advocating putting your story out there. No wonder some partners don't even know about an ailment until almost wedding...not fair...no partner has to bear the burden left by the past if he or she doesn't want to and should be given the chance early to decide.
Dear friend,it's your life...sort it out,if you chose to stay make it work.But be sure she is interested in healing,if not you will get frustrated by the time she heals and the circle continues...pain.
The thought of this your first time will make you frightened each time you want to ever sleep with her...no male ever pray to. experience what you did...not many males would ever want to be with her intimately because of feeling of pity,but you get to decide how you want it to stay...many will tell you support her but you gauge ur strength and chose what you want to do...would be beautiful if you go through this healing together but both must show desire I repeat...because sometimes rescued partners who played no part seem to wear out the relationship in long run..goodluck with whatever you decide

1 Like

Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2017
She said don't tell anybody.

and here you are

2 Likes

Re: . by extwoo(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Kondomatic:

and here you are

He needed help. Silence Kills
Re: . by extwoo(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2017
It's bad enough to lose the company's money, it's worse yo get rapped in the process. It's horrible to get rapped by someone, its even more horrible to get rapped by 3 guys, and getting pregnant, now having to read get rid of the pregnancy. Bro. She needs a life time of Therapy, there's no forgetting this easily.
Re: . by Ephort: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2017
CorGier:
Ephort, hmm if at all her story is genuine, I doubt you've got the time or the patience to see her through this trauma. Victims of rape rarely ever recover fully, let alone one who was gang raped and impregnated in the process.
Obviously you love her, so it's normal for u to feel the need to want to "fix" her. But bear it in mind that there is no quick fix, cos a lot depends on her willingness to forgive herself, and whether or not her level of trust/love for you is really enough to make it work. So if you feel you're up for it, then she needs lots of reassurances from you. Once in a while, pull her close, make her feel safe, get her to open up to you about the stuffs she enjoyed in the bedroom b/4 her sad incident, get her to loosen up a bit, tell her what you like, get her to want to touch/please you - just be comfortable with your bodies, then little by little you can then escalate to PIV and see how it goes. Good luck, you've got your work cut out for you.
Thank you so much. Yes, she might loosen but I don't know how soon. It's not too big a sacrifice for me if she is willing to work on it.
Re: . by Ephort: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
since she appears to have accepted the condition as part of her life,it's up to you now,she needs your constant reassurance of your love for her,her been healed fully is directly related to you,she needs all the love,attention,care now.........
Recovery from this trauma is not linear,there will be good days and bad days,Just be kind and gentle........
You are right. I'm even thinking of getting someone who suffered same to help her out, but I know no one. My happiness is that she is open to me. I believe she will get over it.
Re: . by obynaDmob(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2017
Ephort:

You are right. I'm even thinking of getting someone who suffered same to help her out, but I know no one. My happiness is that she is open to me. I believe she will get over it.

Good day sir, ur story is almost identical to mine, and i knw what we went through to get her to appreciate intimacy...Drop ur whatsapp details so we cud talk..i might be able to help. With the right amount of time and energy she might not need a therapist..God bless you
Re: . by Splinz(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2017
sweettease:
*whistles*

Sounds like it.
Re: . by Ephort: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Kondomatic:

and here you are
I know, but she only meant that I should not tell my friends and her colleagues and not that I shouldn't seek help. I don't mind telling her I posted it here. Besides, the encouragement and answers I got here are so wonderful.Thank you.
Re: . by Ephort: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2017
extwoo:
It's bad enough to lose the company's money, it's worse yo get rapped in the process. It's horrible to get rapped by someone, its even more horrible to get rapped by 3 guys, and getting pregnant, now having to read get rid of the pregnancy. Bro. She needs a life time of Therapy, there's no forgetting this easily.
Guy, her story made me know what many ladies passed/are passing through albeit their smiles and gorgeous look. No wonder why some ladies always say that men are wicked.
Re: . by Ephort: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2017
here:
Lack of communication or unhealthy one is key always key I keep telling people.Some would say let what happened in the past remain in the past and they only care about the future that's also perfect but for this case how can this be explained? In relation even if no intimacy but it should be discussed freely and let the partner make his or her choice. Afterall you kissed ;would give room for understanding and issues cared for rather than put a partner in a position to decide if he or she can live with something after full commitment. Not like am advocating putting your story out there. No wonder some partners don't even know about an ailment until almost wedding...not fair...no partner has to bear the burden left by the past if he or she doesn't want to and should be given the chance early to decide.
Dear friend,it's your life...sort it out,if you chose to stay make it work.But be sure she is interested in healing,if not you will get frustrated by the time she heals and the circle continues...pain.
The thought of this your first time will make you frightened each time you want to ever sleep with her...no male ever pray to. experience what you did...not many males would ever want to be with her intimately because of feeling of pity,but you get to decide how you want it to stay...many will tell you support her but you gauge ur strength and chose what you want to do...would be beautiful if you go through this healing together but both must show desire I repeat...because sometimes rescued partners who played no part seem to wear out the relationship in long run..goodluck with whatever you decide
Wow, thank you v.much. It is even the thought of ending up sexually depraved for the rest of my life that made me post it here. I believe I can work it out with her, but all the i's must be dotted b4 we cross the Rubicon. She has accepted to work it out with me, but refused the idea of seeing a therapist. Sex too is canceled forthwith.

To your first statement, I must say that I don't blame her for not telling earlier. Intact, I am glad she was able to open up with all the little details. This part of one's life is not what can be easily shared. None of her close friends know of this.
Re: . by Achievement: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Let me tell you the truth she is just lying to you. .. .. . You'll one day discover she did an abortion in the time past what better way to bring it up than through this means?
Re: . by sashishalom(f): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Whether shes lying or not,shez hurt and she can be fixed...
Your involved now and she should know getting better now isnt just bout her or for her but for the both f you guys...

I'll also recommend you doing some test bout some infections one can be exposed to through rape...

Talk to her and let her know how it would affect you guys if she doesn't heal and how you wont be happy...

No matter the kind of help she gets,if she doesnt open up well,she wont heal...
Re: . by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ephort:
I'm in deep confusion now and seem not to have any solution handy. I met this lady in my former place of work sometime in 2015. We became very close, but I couldn't ask her out then because she was my colleague in the same office. Fortunately, I got a better job elsewhere and saw it as a great opportunity to ventilate my feelings to her.
I asked her out in August last year and since then we have been inseparable. She is a very wonderful, beautiful and honest young lady that has all it takes to make a good wife. We started discussing marriage in November. All these while I have not made any move to sleep with her. The farthest we went was kissing.
She came to my house yesterday to pass a night & I felt it was time to know our selves sexually. She initially refused but later yielded. We had the worst and probaly the shortest sex ever as she was sobbing all along. I tried to know why and she made me promise not to hate her or tell anybody if she tells me. She then said that she was raped in 2014 by 3 men who got her pregnant which she carried for 3 months b4 removing it through a painful process. That ever since then, she had never enjoyed sex and hates the thought of it. She also hates to be touched on her breast or to be fingered and so many other things I cannot say.
I consoled her as she slept under my arm but the taught of what she told me kept me awake and worried.
I just don't know what to think of. I don't know how to make her overcome the hunting experience. She even remembers the date. She doesnt seem to believe she would enjoy sex again and this is something I wouldn't love to miss. This is not part of the things I planned to endure in my marriage and I don't want to think of leaving her. We have gone so far and I don't wish to add to her pain.
Is there any drug that she can take? Is there any medical process that corrects such? I just wish the idiotts that did this suffer very well.
If you have a high Libido, jejely leave her but if you can cope as per love matter dey worry you no problem but get her pregnant before you marry her, she could be infertile cos of the abortion.

1 Like

Re: . by Ephort: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Achievement:
Let me tell you the truth she is just lying to you. .. .. . You'll one day discover she did an abortion in the time past what better way to bring it up than through this means?
It's not impossible though, but i dont like counting odds. I will surely consider fertility test.
Re: . by Ephort: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
sashishalom:
Whether shes lying or not,shez hurt and she can be fixed...
Your involved now and she should know getting better now isnt just bout her or for her but for the both f you guys...

I'll also recommend you doing some test bout some infections one can be exposed to through rape...

Talk to her and let her know how it would affect you guys if she doesn't heal and how you wont be happy...

No matter the kind of help she gets,if she doesnt open up well,she wont heal...

She knows it's a big snag & has made a few promises about working on it. Truly, she felt freer discussing it with me this morning. She was expecting me freak out or get annoyed yesterday but my reaction made her open up more this morning.
As per the test aspect, I already know she will run some tests including the one for fertility.
Re: . by bisoye11(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP, she is lieing, rape by 3 guys? Haba!
Re: . by sashishalom(f): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ephort:

She knows it's a big snag & has made a few promises about working on it. Truly, she felt freer discussing it with me this morning. She was expecting me freak out or get annoyed yesterday but my reaction made her open up more this morning.
As per the test aspect, I already know she will run some tests including the one for fertility.

Good...am sure you know what your going into and i wish you the best and i wish her quick recovery...

Cheers

1 Like

Re: . by Peritus(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
bisoye11:
OP, she is lieing, rape by 3 guys? Haba!
Must you comment? This sort of a thing happens everyday but majority are unreported and as such, unknown.
Re: . by adegeye38(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
I smell lies, I percieve deception

By the way, you both need Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have $5 To Create Your Perfect Woman, Choose Wisely / The First Time We… Had Sex / Nnamdi Kanu Is Busy Here Sucking My Pussy, U Guys Are There Looki For Him-omola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.