Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,663 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year (2294 Views)

Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter / What Kind If Stupidity Is This....see Tge Picture This Guy Took (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by winkmart: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2017
A lot of people are so happy to have been opportuned to cross over into the new year and so caught the beautiful moments on Camera and uploaded on social media. But there is this guy that has decided to do things differently, he rather uploaded a semi nude photo of himself to usher in the new year.

See Photo Below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/this-guy-took-nak-ed-photo-of-himself.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-BeqrSV5uXzk/WGnyIkbP09I/AAAAAAADVFU/_JJW8McC5d0BrnWBwsxszELgbtbCA-mJwCLcB/s1600/kn.jpg[/img]

lalasticlala
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by winkmart: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by dingbang(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Gaylord

1 Like

Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2017
I saw the picture and I thought of a frog...Strange.

He ushered in the new year au naturel.
Good for him. smiley
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by wizzprince(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2017
colik:

Good for him. smiley
lolz

you didn't see what you were looking for tongue
colik:

Good for him. smiley
lolz

you didn't see what you were looking for
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2017
wizzprince:
lolz
you didn't see what you were looking for tongue
You think?
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by ikombe: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2017
What is this world turning into undecided

Am not sunrised sha grin
Awon afonja

Ncan reporting live from lasgidi

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by wizzprince(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2017
colik:

You think?
oyah deny it and let it be ur first official lie for 2017
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Smellymouth: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Some people sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by GaggleNSwallow: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmm, Tunde! Is this how you use to do? undecided
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2017
wizzprince:
oyah deny it and let it be ur first official lie for 2017
Lol
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by faith551(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Is that a lizard ?
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by dacblogger: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2017
see his unsexy body, we don't want 2 see...with his face like davido sad
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Julietcutie(f): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2017
lol Jesus Christ the comments above eh... but the young boy just posed like a dead lizard it's more disgusting than appealing
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by ramdris(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2017
This is a pure case of....

Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by wizzprince(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
colik:

Lol
i never knew you write on diary section
21 tins about u
hmm
some interesting tins i saw der
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
wizzprince:
i never knew you write on diary section
21 tins about u
hmm
some interesting tins i saw der
It's actually 31 things.
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by wizzprince(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
colik:

It's actually 31 things.
o sorry 31 u dont have much about you

if i should write things about myself

urs will be shy
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Disgusting piece of shìt
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
wizzprince:
o sorry 31 u dont have much about you

if i should write things about myself

urs will be shy
It's not a contest. smiley
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by wizzprince(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
colik:
It's not a contest. smiley
tru talk i shyly hv to admit it
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin

This is the effect when u a kid keep smoking weed. grin

Whoever took that photo is high as well... They tot they feel good while he was trying to expose himself cry
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
wizzprince:
tru talk i shyly hv to admit it
Okay.
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by PETRUCE007: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Many are mad..few are roaming undecided
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by IamLEGEND1: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by upcey(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2017
shiteee

Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Gladiator1: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2017
Madness isn't only when u run into d streets acting funny
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by Jodha(f): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Lmao... Dry new year comedy..
Re: This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year by JONSYN7154: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017
walahi, this guy look like dead wey dem kill.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel After Having Sex / What Kind Of A Man Or Woman Would You Love To Get Married To? / I Can't Stop Crying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.