Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! (2721 Views)

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Gladiator1: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2017
grin
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Gladiator1: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
This is a new year oga
Hope to see u there... Ghana to Lagos grin
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2017
The op may not even show up at the party.

1 Like

Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by LegalBaby(f): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2017
we'll be here when the drama goes down
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by makydee(f): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Gladiator1:
Hope to see u there... Ghana to Lagos grin
I'm there already
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Hi everyone as you all know today is the D day .. So please i want to use this opportunity to suggest we respect ourselves at the party.

if girl no wan dance with you, free her (No bad blood)

if a guy No send you, be yourself (No hard feelings)

I'm a shy guy by nature and if I choose to do things different , please don't be mad.

Its going to be fun.

don't leave your house empty pocket so you don't get stranded.

if you don't want to carry cash hold your ATM.

If you cant swim please don't go near the water and be careful of the waves.

It's gonn be fun.

God bless you all.

Have fun! grin

Pleeeeease share videos especially if u wanna do an intermission number.. Thank u cheesy
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Gladiator1: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
I'm there already
But I can't sight u
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by makydee(f): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Gladiator1:
But I can't sight u
I'm the sexiest chick around. Search harder wink
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Gladiator1: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
Lol. U're kidding
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by makydee(f): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Gladiator1:
Lol. U're kidding
grin
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by fairlyusedbra: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
sexiest chick as in u mean the baby of a chicken And chicken was very costly during xmas, i for come buy you then feed you well so that you will grow from a chick to a chicken cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by EmperorLee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Still no update from Airforce since ? Abi dem don mend am ni ? grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorLee:
fear God lmao ....grin grin

somebody should pls check on eforce1
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by makydee(f): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
fairlyusedbra:

sexiest chick as in u mean the baby of a chicken And chicken was very costly during xmas, i for come buy you then feed you well so that you will grow from a chick to a chicken cheesycheesycheesy
LOL.
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by zicoraads: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorLee:
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!! Biko make una no kee me? cheesy grin

But...where are they now? Been searching all over the forum undecided

Vizkiz where ina nau? embarassed
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Unique23(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
How was the party?
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by FutureSenator: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Make dis guys bring pictures na
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hope say dem never drown that nigga lol
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Stretchi:
Hope say dem never drown that nigga lol

1 Like

Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by LifeofAirforce1: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Don't worry bout me guys

I'm fine

I was at the party, I met so many peeps and we had fun.
cheesy
Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Don't worry bout me guys

I'm fine

cheesy

Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Don't worry bout me guys

I'm fine

cheesy

Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by LifeofAirforce1: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
This two guys above are nothing but fools

1 Like

Re: Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! by samuel051: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
LifeofAirforce1 do u know Christian chukwu and Christopher Anumadu?
LifeofAirforce1:
Don't worry bout me guys

I'm fine

cheesy
lifeofAirforce1 do u know Christian chukwu and Christopher Anumadu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome A New Member / I Enjoy The Third Hole / 8 Powerful Love Songs That Will Totally Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.