Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Yoruba Actor, Omo Banke Celebrates His Mother Adding Another Year Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Actor, Omo Banke Celebrates His Mother Adding Another Year Today (962 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Omo Banke Celebrates His Mother Adding Another Year Today by opzycoded(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
It’s the birthday of ‘Iya Banke’.

The thankful Yoruba actor celebrated his mother adding another year today, January 2, 2017.

‘Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you,’ Olusoji ‘Omo Banke’ Taiwo penned.

‘Your perfect supervision, your heart, your love and your warmth have given me a lot. You are the one who loves me unconditionally. You are always my lovely mom, wishing you a happy birthday my love, my everyfin..Iya Banke.’

more photos: http://www.uniqueloaded.com/yoruba-actor-omo-banke-celebrates-mother-adding-another-year-today-january-2-2017/

(1) (Reply)

To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? / Kissing Your Man Is Not A Problem But The Problem Is ...... / The Best Way To Control Your Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.