Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (19410 Views)

Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures / Wedding & Proposal Rings (pop The Question) / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Extravagant or not, this proposal brings a smile to our heart.

Banke and Tolu’s Surprise Romantic Proposal

Banke of Events by BankySue said yes to her sweetheart Tolu. Enjoy their love story told by the bride-to-be and the beautiful proposal moments captured by Jide Odukola Photography.

Our Proposal Story

By The Bride-to-be, Banke

Hahaha. It was a huge surprise o… lol.

I dressed up for my friend’s sons birthday party. My bestie, bisola, came over to my house and the plan was for us to go to the party, spend a few hours then drop her off in Victoria Island to give her friend her wedding asoebi. Her supposed friend- Ejiro - kept calling her repeatedly to bring the cloth, so i had to rush and swing by mobola’s party, I told her to keep my small chops that I would be back soonest.

I got to the supposed restaurant to give the “Ejiro” her fabric, then I noticed flowers and candles on the stairs, I turned back and said to my best friend, “Bisola, we are crashing somebody’s party o”. I walked up the stairs and a violinist was playing the perfect song. Then, I saw an amazingly decorated room full of candle Light and love, Tolu was standing there. I was in great shock. I got emotional and gave him a tight hug.

He went down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I said yes! The next thing I heard was Surprise….. some of my amazing friends and his were there to celebrate with Us! I got the perfect proposal! 
It was an amazing experience I can never forget. It was surreal.I love the decor so much. It was too perfect. Thank you Lovebug Proposal for going over and beyond.
Thank you Jide Odukoya and all my friends and family that went all out to make it amazing.

www.bellanaija.com/2018/03/bnbling-banke-and-tolus-romantic-surprise-proposal/%3famp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 07, 2018
It seems giving a proposal gift is the 'in thing' now.

3 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by pode(m): 5:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Good luck to both parties

11 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Congratulations for being taken out of the market. Be a good and humble Proverbs 31 woman

20 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by buygala(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Proposal

The time-tested and trusted way to unlock a stubborn Vagina

Proposal is not and can never be marriage.....Death is very different from Coma sad

if u wan marry her, marry her and stop disturbing everybody with 'proposal'.... undecided

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by JMOB(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Nice couples..

1 Like

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by imamabi(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Wow the girl gat long fingers. Love girls with long finger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Ok na
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Adukey(f): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Beautiful proposal, I'm sure the wedding would be most beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Visualize it
Speak it
Realize it.
Marrying a well to do man is no sin.

13 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Ojemedad: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Waste of energy, time and resources

2 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by kpaofame: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2018
wink wink

Wishing them a beautiful home...Datsall that matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by PossibleUN: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2018
May God bless your marriage

2 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by HolySteph(f): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Lovely but Marriage is not as it seems o! I wish you the best in it.

1 Like

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018
The man is so romantic.

8 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by israelmao(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Money talking!Many wedding ceremonies are not this colourful let alone proposal.

6 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Perfect! The kind I dream of... kiss

4 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Angelsit(f): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Love good ooo
Na only God know where all these fine guys dey hide wey i never see one. Abi e get special place wey them dey stay �

7 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by deepwater(f): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Why are Nigerians getting married at an advanced age?
It was not this way in the 60s/70s/80s and early 90s shocked
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by paroh137(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
janellemonae:
Extravagant or not, this proposal brings a smile to our heart.

Banke and Tolu’s Surprise Romantic Proposal

Banke of Events by BankySue said yes to her sweetheart Tolu. Enjoy their love story told by the bride-to-be and the beautiful proposal moments captured by Jide Odukola Photography.

Our Proposal Story

By The Bride-to-be, Banke

Hahaha. It was a huge surprise o… lol.

I dressed up for my friend’s sons birthday party. My bestie, bisola, came over to my house and the plan was for us to go to the party, spend a few hours then drop her off in Victoria Island to give her friend her wedding asoebi. Her supposed friend- Ejiro - kept calling her repeatedly to bring the cloth, so i had to rush and swing by mobola’s party, I told her to keep my small chops that I would be back soonest.

I got to the supposed restaurant to give the “Ejiro” her fabric, then I noticed flowers and candles on the stairs, I turned back and said to my best friend, “Bisola, we are crashing somebody’s party o”. I walked up the stairs and a violinist was playing the perfect song. Then, I saw an amazingly decorated room full of candle Light and love, Tolu was standing there. I was in great shock. I got emotional and gave him a tight hug.

He went down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I said yes! The next thing I heard was Surprise….. some of my amazing friends and his were there to celebrate with Us! I got the perfect proposal! 
It was an amazing experience I can never forget. It was surreal.I love the decor so much. It was too perfect. Thank you Lovebug Proposal for going over and beyond.
Thank you Jide Odukoya and all my friends and family that went all out to make it amazing.

www.bellanaija.com/2018/03/bnbling-banke-and-tolus-romantic-surprise-proposal/%3famp

Na Tolu's sister I come see sef. That girl nyash no be here
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by soleexx(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2018
Ali Baba Son
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by xxx5445xxx: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Teadavid23(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Nice one jawe. Money no be problem
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by esthy86(f): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2018
dear future hubby mine should be more than this pls

lovely

2 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2018
A
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Awwwww, may their love continue to grow stronger and stronger in Jesus name grin beautiful couple, nice decoration, nice pictures. Just perfect grin the guy put a lot of effort into it

3 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Death pls where art thou for poverty have ruin my life.
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Darkie with copy copy mentality.

When we go invent our own for others to copy?

That's why oyinbo nor dey take us serious.

We often only manage to do the naff and inferior version of what dey do.

All the successful 9ja musicians largely sang or still sing in local languages, 9ja English or pidgin. Sunny Ade, Fela, Victor Uwaifo, Osadebey, Rex Lawson, lately "2baba, Psquare, Yemi Alade, Whizkid. etc.

We do far better when comfortable in our own skin and repping our culture.

HML.

2 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2018
small things sabi swt women eh...anyways congrtats to her,nd i wil do evn mre to my babygurl
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Pentools(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Good stuff...
I see made in heaven marriage/family.
The fiancée looks way too homely ,responsible, matured ready and ripe for the unpredictable institution called marriage.

Not trying to judge a book by the cover but with the x-ray view of that lady's look I can't withdraw my presumptions.

It all boils down to money though.
Best of wishes and good thoughts to them.

2 Likes

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2018
I must get married this years

Physically or spiritually

Human or ghost

I sha must marry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.