Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day (23172 Views)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by mekuso89(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
lord have mercy
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by lepasharon(f): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
shamecurls:

Praising the water Goddess

Why? two boys have died
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by purem(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Heeyya! To lose 2 children
@ same tym hmm no be
Ordinary tin ooooo

The mother shud go 4 som
Serious prayer......

Dis new yr hennnn....

Even me sef dey hep her cry
4 here

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by philipeni: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by kolexy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
shamecurls:
Oríkì Yemòja
(Praising the spirit of the mother of all fisheries)

Bómi ìyámi
Sómi tómi
Bomi t'òkun
Wè isé àjé mogbé jinà
Fi bun mi omodé
Fi bun mi aláàfíà
Má kò àjé je mi
Má kò enia buburú pa mi
Yemoja ìyá gbogbo
Bómi ìyámi
Ase

Lol...
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by teebaxy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Why? two boys have died
maybe that is whatbthey could have done to appease the gods of the water
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by shamecurls(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
kolexy:

Lol...

grin grin grin
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by shamecurls(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Why? two boys have died

She controls the abundance of the fishing, avoids the tipping of the canoes and the accidents in the river.

Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by lepasharon(f): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
teebaxy:
maybe that is whatbthey could have done to appease the gods of the water

undecided
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by highbee02: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
RIP......
police wants to carry out an autopsy 2 ascertain d cause when d report has it that they were drowned. they should invite d mami water

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by ceejay80s(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
shapman:
so sad.
RIP Am I the only one who can't change signature on NL??
I tried to change mine too and I couldn't Seun do something o!!!
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by dahunsy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# blame jonathan for ds
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by shapman: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
ceejay80s:

I tried to change mine too and I couldn't Seun do something o!!!
he go dey hear like that.
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by ShakaZullu(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
shamecurls:

She controls the abundance of the fishing, avoids the tipping of the canoes and the accidents in the river.
so she just took those kids as sacrifice?
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by shamecurls(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
ShakaZullu:

so she just took those kids as sacrifice?

The goddess is wise in all her doings and no one can question her. Her reasoning is far-off from mere mortals
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by muller101(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op. Which river abi stream. RIP to them.
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by Anderson121(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
We should look at the possibility of sending professional Divers into that spot to find out if there s any natural reasons why deaths took place twice at that very same spot, it could be under water current that's not visible on the outside plus the deads aren't good swimmers, before u begin to witches and mami water.
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by ShakaZullu(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
[s]
shamecurls:

The goddess is wise in all her doings and no one can question her. Her reasoning is far-off from mere mortals
[/s]
will you say such if it's your kids or brothers

no wonder Trump despises Africa
Africans are really barbarians

so for the goddess to protect fishermen she must kill those innocent kids

chaii i give up no wonder we're soo backward

tufiakwa
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by shamecurls(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
will you say such if it's your kids or brothers

no wonder Trump despises Africa
Africans are really barbarians

so for the goddess to protect fishermen she must kill those innocent kids

chaii i give up no wonder we're soo backward

tufiakwa

You dont know what you talking about...... You have been brainwashed by those Middle-East storybooks. Didyou ask your God why he allowed a church building collapse in Uyo or when a crane fell in Saudi-Arabia? Am sure the answer is No!

What am talking about is not an impotent God......If you mess with the God am talking about, It will lit u up immediately and you will no longer be able to spell "Barbarians". Like I said, Yemoja`s ways is far off from our ways
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by ShakaZullu(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
[s]
shamecurls:

You dont know what you talking about...... You have been brainwashed by those Middle-East storybooks.

What am talking about is not an impotent God......If you mess with the God am talking about, It will lit u up immediately and you will no longer be able to spell "Barbarians".
[/s]
your useless mermaid is a coward for feeding on poor innocent kids

useless goddess
shameless barbarians
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by shamecurls(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
your useless mermaid is a coward for feeding on poor innocent kids

useless goddess
shameless barbarians

But your God also fed on his Church members in Uyo right inside what you call his house.

Dont you think both Gods re feeding on innocents?
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by protocoll(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
shamecurls:
Oríkì Yemòja
(Praising the spirit of the mother of all fisheries)

Bómi ìyámi
Sómi tómi
Bomi t'òkun
Wè isé àjé mogbé jinà
Fi bun mi omodé
Fi bun mi aláàfíà
Má kò àjé je mi
Má kò enia buburú pa mi
Yemoja ìyá gbogbo
Bómi ìyámi
Ase

U WELL ATALL
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by juman(m): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Unfortunate.
Re: Two Brothers Drown In Osun River On New Year Day by juman(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmmm

The yoruba people.

There is no single real leader in yoruba land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert / How Do I Keep Uninvited Wedding Guest Away From My Wedding. / Dresses For Bridesmaids And The Rest Of The Bridal Train; Who Should Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.