Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility (2750 Views)

Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by sherunsbaba01(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Good evening nairalanders,I brought forward this my case for a mature advice and counsel...There is a lady i met 2months ago,we'v made love together.the lady is now pregnant but she's not sure of who is responsible for it and i went ahead to have sex with her when she came to break the news to me but with protection.please i want to know if there is any physical or spiritual implication and solutions to what i did if eventually im not the one responsible for it.Thanks and God bless as you take time attend to my case
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by GoggleB(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
The problem is You.
Can't you just let go when u knw she is pregnant and she doesn't know who is responsible if its you or other guys.
Must u still Bleep her DAT day..
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by ikp120(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lolzzz grin grin grin

My guy don dey fear grin grin

The only consequence is that the shape of the baby's head might take after the cone shape of the head of your dick grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by Emescot(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rejoice, for today the irumoles have time for your case... If that child in her wonb is yours the you will prosper, but if its not yours then when the child grows he will cause you more problems than you can take whether you accept him as yours or not. Irumole to n je shawarma haff rest the case!!
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by vcente(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Even the Elders Don Tire For Your Matter

Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by LadyTochie(f): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
sit down my brother lemme tell you....

The only implications is that there is a belle and you followed in the chooking

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by Bluezy13(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:
Lolzzz grin grin grin

My guy don dey fear grin grin

The only consequence is that the shape of the baby's head might take after the cone shape of the head of your dick grin grin grin

Hehehe...
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by Taiwo20(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
sherunsbaba01:
Good evening nairalanders,I brought forward this my case for a mature advice and counsel...There is a lady i met 2months ago,we'v made love together.the lady is now pregnant but she's not sure of who is responsible for it and i went ahead to have sex with her when she came to break the news to me but with protection.please i want to know if there is any physical or spiritual implication and solutions to what i did if eventually im not the one responsible for it.Thanks and God bless as you take time attend to my case

Its not compulsory you believe this:
Acc9rding to the elders, if the pregnancy isnt yours you might face some financial difficulties until the foetus grows old enough recognise money.....there's a hack tho but I wont tell cos I dont want guys sleeping with pregs women upandan.

The Gods are wise.
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
U simply unbelievable
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by JideAmuGiaka: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
sherunsbaba01:

1. You have spirit of lust.
2. Your stupidity and foolishness is LEGENDARY
3. Don't forget number 1 and 2.
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why don't you do test, let test result judge.................

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by Nutase: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dogs on the prowl
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Your double standards are nauseating. So far now leave God out of this , your actions are far removed from anything biblical to start worrying about your faith. And not only faith remove all spiritual shields you might want to hide behind . This is the reality In 8 weeks or so you have met and potentially got someone pregnant deal with the consequences and how well did you know this woman? Some men get up in the morning literary go and look for problems.
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by AliHandsome(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ahhhhh. This is bad o
But there is a way out

Come to bar beach by 12 midnight on Wednesday with a pregnant fowl. And the gods will deliver you
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Is the lady maried? Pls do find out if she is.
You have a big problem if she is.
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by dahunsy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Coughs** clears throat#......i came here to advertise a cough syrup called BUBULIN
Re: Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility by sherunsbaba01(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Its not compulsory you believe this:
Acc9rding to the elders, if the pregnancy isnt yours you might face some financial difficulties until the foetus grows old enough recognise money.....there's a hack tho but I wont tell cos I dont want guys sleeping with pregs women upandan.

The Gods are wise.

But if on the long run,the girl got to terminate the pregnant.would i still have financial difficulties?

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Lady Like You / Diary Of A Pastor’s Wife / I Have Known Her For 7 Years But This Thing Happened When We Finally Had S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.