Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) (32480 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Why shall dey shy,are they not a people? cry
They are planing how to edit the pics. grin
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by agrovick(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Rule of thumb - Don't take your family out to public relaxation centers on holidays, choose a random weekend to groove to avoid been packed like sardine

2 Likes

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Wuh happened to Lekki, kouramo, Bar-Beach and the Rest This can easily make the facilities in the beach dilapidated.
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by jagorinho: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I just pity the water, because the DIRTS from such people can vehemently destroy the AQUATIC LIFE existing in there.

Dirt is their pride.
lamentations of a guy who has no access to the Atlantic ocean....#landlocked

3 Likes

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Orikinla1: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2017
It is only in Nigeria I see people go to the beach dressed like people going to church. grin

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2017
There's no fun in this crowd-infested beach. I can't go there at this festive time because, I'm sure, so many people will contact sicknesses, diseases and informations just by being in such stuffy environment. And I'm not counting the baptism of demons upon uninformed follow-the-crowd lot.

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by RockHard: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2017
charlesucheh:
Wuh happened to Lekki, kouramo, Bar-Beach and the Rest This can easily make the facilities in the beach dilapidated.

Most other Lagos beaches were just as crowded that yesterday, including Badagry, Epe, Eleko beaches.
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by jagorinho: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2017
cybriz82:
who want gree say poverty dey der blood?most people didnt cme here for d funz dey cme here to mock der enemies neigbour n der people in d villiage...snap n post on facebook whatsapp insta..for der enemies to see...
the best form of relaxation in your area is sleeping under the shade of iroko tree, you don't have access to the ocean

3 Likes

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by okonja(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Rapmoney:
You need to be realistic! You talk like someone who is still dependent on parents or relatives. Just because someone spent 7.4 million in a club doesn't mean there's no recession! Have you considered the prices of goods and services lately? Did you wake up to see a news that reads: 'All Nigerians Spent 7.4 Million In Club'

That is why I added the second paragraph. Despite Government trying all her possible effort, YET some would still wanna saboteur it just because of selfish interest and when you go patronize people like that, you gonna blame government like you just did. BasketMouth post on a Basket of Tomatoes to be N1500 was on the frontpage yesterday and I believe it would soon get better because when rain fall in a desert for the first time, it's like nothing happen, So it's a matter of time before you see the impact generally.

2 Likes

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2017
That is me on navy blue top and white short with bracelet. Shine ur eye u go see me.

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2017
jagorinho:

the best form of relaxation in your area is sleeping under the shade of iroko tree, you don't have access to the ocean

anoda aburo oloshi spotted....u are right duh am under dogoyaro tree nt iroko...villiage man
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Dis is no fun! The crowd are much.
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by jagorinho: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
cybriz82:

anoda aburo oloshi spotted....u are duh am under dogoyaro tree nt iroko...villiage man
I need the English sub title of what you wrote, reading it can be toxic.
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by solacong: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Its no longer fun jooor
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by seguno2: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nearby Araromi beach in ondo state is waiting with its longest coastline instead of the overcrowded beaches in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
d population in lagos alone dis days ehnnn na sumtin else...lagos dn turn dubai....home for hutler.
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Don't understand why people always have to wait till its festive period before they go out or take their family out for fun.

It's the same thing when you go to the malls... everywhere is crowded. You see people forming a very long queue just to buy movie tickets or buy ordinary water and food from shop rite and the rest and you wonder if they'll die if they don't see that movie that day o eat rice and chicken in any mall.

When you go out often, these things won't be special to you that you'll have to wait till xmas or new year before you go to the beach or a mall. We too like to suffer ourselves for this country.

I really hate to see people queue to buy movie tickets...mehn that's so phucked up, especially grown ass men...go to a phucking bar and drink beer... watch the movie when you have less crowd or watch am for your house.

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Phyde: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Not me in this kind beach, too crowded. I like Sultan beach.

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nigerians need to have fun and unwind...no point in spending all your time brooding over a bad situation undecided

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
I no fit shout. shocked
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nothing else to do nah
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Deebrain reporting live from NCAN Igbo division...

Emmm.... we have kunle online.

Hello kunle..

PLS, given the fact that the merry making is in the hub of Afonja land, can you kindly tell us what the odour emanating from that beach looks like ..?
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Those guys giving tickets made a lot if money.
Imagine the crowd, while Alpha beach was empty
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Thryphosa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bleep recession, I'm spending cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
We had to drive down to a beach called "Santa Cruz at ajah/epe" area which is more decent than this. We went from Ibadan.
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I just pity the water, because the DIRTS from such people can vehemently destroy the AQUATIC LIFE existing in there.

Dirt is their pride.
.... Aquatic life u say? remember it's a salt water and it makes life more complicated for dem...even shark dat survive it can't be seen near d water so u don't av to pity d water.....go deir go catch ur own fun...#smile#

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Angelb4:
Recession doesn't affect a child of God.
yes ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
See them ooo....Bad Belle... yeah .....I was there to celebrate with my goons it was really fun....

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
willibounce1:
Don't understand why people always have to wait till its festive period before they go out or take their family out for fun.

It's the same thing when you go to the malls... everywhere is crowded. You see people forming a very long queue just to buy movie tickets or buy ordinary water and food from shop rite and the rest and you wonder if they'll die if they don't see that movie that day o eat rice and chicken in any mall.

When you go out often, these things won't be special to you that you'll have to wait till xmas or new year before you go to the beach or a mall. We too like to suffer ourselves for this country.

I really hate to see people queue to buy movie tickets...mehn that's so phucked up, especially grown ass men...go to a phucking bar and drink beer... watch the movie when you have less crowd or watch am for your house.
..yeah I love ur point but remember the beaches servers as tourist center..pipu travelled down to catch deir fun on holidays or probably festival period like diz....U can't blame dem

1 Like

Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
cheesy cheesy or maybe nobody turned up grin

Naa. Nt true, enough people went from what I saw.
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by hymanflex(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked kileyi nitori olohun?No wonder pple who went to the nl beach party are shy to upload pics. grin

Don't mind them. Being waiting since yester night for pictures.
Re: Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
Pple went there oo,they r shy to upload pinshures.

The picture on the thread is from on the January 1, the NL shii was 2nd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.