Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What's So Special About This Phantom 6? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's So Special About This Phantom 6? (11251 Views)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by jazinogold(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Iamdemola:

What if you choose a device that has both a phone and tab specs? That's the phantom 6 or 6plus
COOL
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by TappGroupNG: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
The fast charge is amazing, and the battery lasts very long
prettytolanee:

Yes. even the fast charge is OK too.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by TappGroupNG: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
The phantom 6+ retails for about N 135,000
jazinogold:
Please aw much is Phantom 6+ and Droidpad Pro 2?
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by TappGroupNG: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow, beautiful living room
Notice how clear the camera is even in low light
kokokriss:
Phantom 6plus is the beast
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by TappGroupNG: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Try out this phone and you'll see how distinguished the Phantom 6 and 6+ is
arowtop:
Nothing.... just like other phones
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is like an understatement tbh, it's an amazing phone. Game changing phone, yet I still feel it's just paving the way for something greater.
seghordy:
the phone is really nice
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yessss! The phone is of great quality. Easily one of their best phones
TappGroupNG:
The phone is really superb. Tecno really made a masterpiece when they were creating this phone
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
It's really a masterpiece, should be in a museum grin grin
TappGroupNG:
The phone is really superb. Tecno really made a masterpiece when they were creating this phone
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by dejiWEST: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin If it were an album, it'll be Kanye's College Drop Out, Game changing! cool
DavidoArsenal:
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yup. I personally prefer the Phantom 6 to the 6 Plus cause it's really very slim, I love the sleek design, it's really tempting.
prettytolanee:
One of my friend just buy this phone. This phone is tempting. Very slim.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol I know the Phantom 6 is really sleek oh, but the Phantom 6 na Beast, as in devil of a phone, it's amazing.
paolokonqueror:
Yup. I personally prefer the Phantom 6 to the 6 Plus cause it's really very slim, I love the sleek design, it's really tempting.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by dejiWEST: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Same here, I'm really a fan of a very slim phone. The 6 Plus na Baba Nla tho, facts.
paolokonqueror:
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by dejiWEST: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
True True, last last na preference, I like both phones, they are great, I might pick Phantom 6 sha if I must.
DavidoArsenal:
Lol I know the Phantom 6 is really sleek oh, but the Phantom 6 na Beast, as in devil of a phone, it's amazing.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by dejiWEST: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol he say na tempting like say na woman. If Phone dey tempt you like this, person n o fit leave him fine slim babe around you oh
prettytolanee:
One of my friend just buy this phone. This phone is tempting. Very slim.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
So you want to claim it's not special? Just like other phones is a pretty untrue statement for any phone sef, talk less the Phantom 6. I don't think two phones were made to be the same but oh well
arowtop:
Nothing.... just like other phones
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol what's uncertainty tho? You've seen the qualities of the phone, no point in being sarcastic. Abi make them carry the phone give you make you use first?
mrnuur:
Can't waste soo much on uncertainty
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Micheal Jackson thinks you're bad!
Zoharariel:
Those who give fvcks are masturbating with cucumber on the roof of that building.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na so! If nothing was really special you wouldn't say anything at all, but we all know the truth sha.
smackimorn:
Nothing
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by dejiWEST: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wow the picture looks very crisp! Very dope!
TappGroupNG:
This picture shows the awesome camera. Delicious-looking tomatoes
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by dejiWEST: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Errrrr but the pictures are not even mediocre, wyd?! The pictures actually shows the good quality of the phone camera
texazzpete:

These are pretty mediocre pictures You chose to showcase.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Simply because? Assumptions are a disease tho, bruh, open your eyes, don't be blinded by sentiments
sod09:
anything tecno...... is a no
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
I'm glad you can give props to Tecno for a job well done, Kudos to you as well.
gadgetsngs:
The P6 is a Masterpiece ,Tecno really did a nice job there .

But whoever thought innjoo will make a 6GB RAM phone before Tecno or Infinix? Here is Innjoo first 6GB RAM phone , see the Innjoo 6GB phone here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/innjoo-pro-price-in-nigeria-ghana-kenya.html
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
For me, the light weight, the beautiful design, the camera amongst other things sha.
Black would have been mad cute too tho shocked, the Gold isn't bad anyway, I'm cool either ways. cool
Dandsome:
What I like about it most is the light weight, 3GB ram ad then the light speed charge. However, I wish there was the black color of the phone.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by dejiWEST: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol WATER IS WET!
kokokriss:
Phantom 6plus is the beast
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by paolokonqueror(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
The camera dey burst my brain. Haaaaa, the thing is fresh AF! cry cry cry
Iamdemola:

This is one. Crispy clear
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
I like how the phone is really quite affordable, with all it has, it's great that it costs not so much.
Iamdemola:

Around 95k
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by texazzpete(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2017
dejiWEST:
Errrrr but the pictures are not even mediocre, wyd?! The pictures actually shows the good quality of the phone camera

I realize that these things depend on what you're used to.

I'm used to much better flagship camera performance. So these look mediocre to me.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
I like how the phone is really quite affordable, with all it has, it's great that it costs not so much.

It's unfortunate that some people think it costs much with all the specs it possesses. Much disservice to the device.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by TappGroupNG: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
I'm telling you. The phone is very good
dejiWEST:
Wow the picture looks very crisp! Very dope!
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by TappGroupNG: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Loool. It should be in our 'Pocket Museum'. Buy it and use it grin
DavidoArsenal:
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by prettytolanee(f): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
TappGroupNG:
The fast charge is amazing, and the battery lasts very long

Yes. People dont know the type C cable. Its very good. You have it when u buy phantom 6.
Re: What's So Special About This Phantom 6? by Beeking007: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
2½ weeks old phantom 6 plus for sale (gift and accessories) with receipt.

For just 90k.
Contact 08144692019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App / How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps / My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.