Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You (11260 Views)

Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
So I got the tecno L9 phone and I've been using it for a week now
Let's just say I'm impressed, the phone really lives up to the hype
BATTERY
The battery lasts as long as they say it does. The battery lasted me for about 2 days uninterrupted. What really surprised me about the phone is that it can charge another phone like a powerbank; it came with a cable (see pictures for the cable)
CAMERA
It has a very clear camera that I really loved, the front and back camera are both very sharp
I'm not really a picture person but I know that the L9 is perfect for selfies
THIS PHONE DOES NOT LAG O!! AT ALL
I used it to browse the internet and watch movies at the same time and it didn't give me stress
I really like this phone, it was worth the money I paid for it.

That's it guys! These are my first impressions of the phone; I will make sure to keep you all posted on updates about the phone
Lalasticlala and myne44 please push this thread to front page thanks

Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
See the back camera
See how I'm using the cable to charge my W3

Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Khd95(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
How are u able to use android phone,if u cant differentiate from camera from back camera embarassed.

Just asking innocent question
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by daamazing(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
The truth is that you don't have to tell us all this. It's not useful to anyone,stop broadcasting it abeg.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Tallesty1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
chicwoman:

The battery lasts as long as they say it does. The battery lasted me for about 2 days uninterrupted.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Kingjags: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
chicwoman:
See the back camera See how I'm using the cable to charge my W3
pics so blur mehn ,smh
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by henry007(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
chicwoman:
Hi Nairalanders,
BATTERY
The battery lasts as long as they say it does. The battery lasted me for about 2 days uninterrupted. What really surprised me about the phone is that it can charge another phone like a powerbank; it came with a cable (see pictures for the cable)
CAMERA
It has a very clear camera that I really loved, the front and back camera are both very sharp

That's it guys! These are my first impressions of the phone; I will make sure to keep you all posted on updates about the phone

Your hands weren't steady in the second photo at all ahn ahn. Anyone who would like to get a closer look would have to watch this video to See the L9 plus up close and personal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8?a
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Vicboi1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
I love my Tecno l8+ more
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by shedy03(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
chicwoman:
Hi Nairalanders,
BATTERY
CAMERA

u try.
keep it up.
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by iamxolomon(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
LMAO, I believe this lady is just seeing OTG cable for the very first time that's why e shock her. But mehn, I swear u can discourage people from buying this device I swear, see the pictures you took with the phone, u no sabi snap at all. I actually bought this phone last week and the camera make sense die compare to what you posted here. Hia
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by shiftback: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'll suggest you go outside and take better pictures with adequate natural light. Just like the poster above me said, the L9plus takes way better pictures and ur indoor low-light photo doesn't do the L9plus justice. All the same, congrats on your new phone. Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Cunninlinguist: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Got the phone last week.Camera is ok, phone is smooth but i'm less than impressed with the battery. Doesn't last as much as they say it does but then maybe i've been spoilt by the Tecno l5's battery. The battery was a monster

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
My people no dey chill at all, @OP your review for make sense but you need to read your phone manual and use your phone for a while first.

E.g You can tell us what you did with the phone while it lasted for 2days, did you browse, watch movie, stream movies or music during that 2 days. Stuff like that.

Nice try tho
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by ezeigbo194(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Got the phone last week.Camera is ok, phone is smooth but i'm less than impressed with the battery. Doesn't last as much as they say it does but then maybe i've been spoilt by the Tecno l5's battery. The battery was a monster

Bros abeg how much
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Cunninlinguist: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
ezeigbo194:

Bros abeg how much
60k at guaranty in emeka offor plaza
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by shedy03(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
bro how's the multitasking on l9+, does it lag?
the RAM is 2G, right?
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Cunninlinguist: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
shedy03:

the RAM is 2G, right?
yep.the ram is 2gb and it hasn't lagged since i've been using it
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by cybriz82(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
shiftback:
I'll suggest you go outside and take better pictures with adequate natural light. Just like the poster above me said, the L9plus takes way better pictures and ur indoor low-light photo doesn't do the L9plus justice. All the same, congrats on your new phone. Enjoy!

op no mind am..e don do we go manage d ones u snap..thank u.
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by cybriz82(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
chicwoman:
See the back camera See how I'm using the cable to charge my W3

who buy am for u? wink
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Torch1(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Cunninlinguist:

Was it at Tecno office at Emeka Offor?
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Cunninlinguist: 5:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Torch1:

Was it at Tecno office at Emeka Offor?
No. Guaranty stores.they're one of the few stores I trust in emeka offor plaza
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by pat077: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2017
what is the shock here.. .. ..
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
True, like I said, I'm not a picture person
henry007:

Your hands weren't steady in the second photo at all ahn ahn. Anyone who would like to get a closer look would have to watch this video to See the L9 plus up close and personal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8?a
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Haba, I no fit buy am for myself
Guy, I've been saving up for phone for a while now
cybriz82:

who buy am for u? wink
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ehn, don't read it now
Me am sharing what I love about the phone to help other nairalanders
If you are not among, abeg cleroff
daamazing:
The truth is that you don't have to tell us all this. It's not useful to anyone,stop broadcasting it abeg.
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
It doesn't lag at all o
shedy03:

the RAM is 2G, right?
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
No blame me, I no dey take pictures like dat
But the camera is really sharp
The front and back
Kingjags:
pics so blur mehn ,smh
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Abi o
I don talk say I no too dey snap photo like that
But you sef, you know how good the camera is na
iamxolomon:
LMAO, I believe this lady is just seeing OTG cable for the very first time that's why e shock her. But mehn, I swear u can discourage people from buying this device I swear, see the pictures you took with the phone, u no sabi snap at all. I actually bought this phone last week and the camera make sense die compare to what you posted here. Hia
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thanks!
I will do that and modify the post
shiftback:
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by chicwoman(f): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Haba
the battery lasted me for two days straight sha
Cunninlinguist:
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by Behankey(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
iamxolomon:
Those who have handled the L9 Plus will know that the camera is of good quality. The phone itself is a mini power bank.
Re: My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You by shedy03(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
chicwoman:
It doesn't lag at all o
thanks for the info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? / Making Phone Calls With Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / What's So Special About This Phantom 6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.