Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Do The Scholars Say? - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Do The Scholars Say? (25640 Views)

COVID-19: Muslim Organizations, Scholars Move Ramadan Tafsir Online / Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
The Ruling On Disliking Polygamy/ The 'Allaamah Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez ibn Baaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Whh3742HDQ

Tell them, cos we have many of them here
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Amoto94(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Reciting Qur’an in a Phonetic Form

Question:

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Is it allowed to recite the Quran in a phonetic form?

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Shaikh Waleed Boghdady:

No, this is not allowed. You are not allowed to read or write the Quran in English. You have to learn Arabic in order to read or write the Quran because transliteration is not allowed. This is a link of a fatwa of Shaikh Ibn Baz prohibiting this;
http://www.binbaz.org.sa/noor/2490

The Shaikh stated that this is strictly prohibited. There are several letters in Arabic which cannot be transliterated or if you transliterate them it might give a different meaning.
For example the word “الضالين”,  in surah Al-Fatiha, if you write it “Ad-daleen”: It gives another meaning because it will be pronounced: الدالين
Another example: ذلك الكتاب usually transliterated as: Thalika Al Kitab, but If you read it you will say: ثلك

This is the link of a book named, “Prohibition of Writing the Quran with Non Arabic Letters” published by the Saudi Minister of Dawaa.
https://old.uqu.edu.sa/page/ar/84814

The book explains that transliteration opens the door to deviation of the Quran and anyone can write the words as he wishes.

The book also highlighted very important issues, such as, the non Arabic speakers are not encouraged to learn Arabic. I noticed that many Salafi sisters reverted to Islam many years ago and they still cannot read or speak Arabic.

smq002

http://www.muslims-qa.com/reciting-quran-in-a-phonetic-form/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 3:49am On Apr 05, 2017
As regards the issue of boycotting

Imaam Al Albaanee was of the opinion that a Muslim shouldn't boycott another Muslim who testifies that there is no diety worthy of worship except Allah because he has deviated ideologically or practically. But if he fears that, he might get contaminated, ideologically or morally, then he should stay away from him.

His reason for this was that we are in a time when harshness or boycott against the deviants might bring more harm than good cos he felt it scares them away from Islam.

The people of innovation like to reference the Imam's opinion on this without looking at the emboldened.

They themselves know they're innovators but they just can't help themselves

P.S: He was a thorn in the flesh of the people of innovation and this is apparent in his books. He was just a bit softer in his approach in dealing with them compared to other scholars of his time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2017
QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION WITH SHAYKH, DR SHAROF GBADEBO ROOJI (HAFIDHOHULLAAH)

Questioner: How should we place our hands during Tashahhud?

Dr Sharof: The left hand should be placed upon the left thigh; the right hand should be placed upon the right thigh; while the pinkie, the ring finger and the middle finger (of the right hand) should be grasped with the thumb. The index finger should be placed straight such that we point with it, moving it slightly as we supplicate. That is how it was reported in the hadeeth of Waa'il bn Hujr. We should move it while supplicating; that is what the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alyhi wa sallam) used to do. He said, ‘I saw the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) moving his index finger using it for supplicating during his Tashahhud.’ According to the Maalikiyyah, the (right) hand should be emboxed while swinging the index finger during the supplication. One of our scholars interpreted it to mean that their aim is to make Shaytoon leave their hearts while they swing the index finger. However, what is evident in the Sunnah is what we earlier explained. That is the first description.
The second description is that the pinkie and the ring finger are affixed to the right palm; the middle finger and the thumb would be together in the form of a ring while we point and move the index finger. Both descriptions were reported from Prophet Muhammad (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam). It was reported that when the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) sat for tashahhud, he formed a ring like fifty-three with his hand.
What we see most people doing is different (from what was reported in these narrations). Some people place their hands on their thighs and oscillate the index finger. There are people who embox the two hands on their thighs oscillating the two index fingers in an orthogonal manner. These descriptions are just like engaging in activities expressly for the purpose of entertainment.

A brother from the congregation asked: What if the index finger is pointed without moving it?

Dr Sharof: A person asks, what about if we move it once in a while?
The brother: I mean if we do not move it at all.

Dr Sharof: Without moving it? That is not appropriate. The Companion said the Prophet used to move it; therefore, we will also move it. We have seen someone who challenged people who move it. He is one of the followers of Hanafiyyah; he saw a person moving his index finger while praying beside him. He clutched the person’s hand and smashed his index finger.

The Congregation: Laughing mode activated!

Dr Sharof: That is extremism. That is from overstepping the limits.

[SOURCE: EXTREMISM IN ISLAAM, VENUE: LAGOS ISLAND]
Translated Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Question:
Some guardians impose as a condition on their daughters husbands at the time of making the marriage contract that they must allow their wives to continue their education, and to work after graduation. Is this condition permissible? And what is the ruling if it is not implemented after marriage?
Answer:
Any condition imposed upon the husband to which he agreed as long as it is not forbidden in the Islamic Law is an obligation upon him. That is, he is obliged to implement it, according to the words of the Prophet: Verily the condition having most right to be fulfilled is one by which you make the private parts (of the spouse) permissible. [1] But the wife and her family should not impose conditions such as the one mentioned in the question; rather, they should leave the matter to be agreed upon by the husband and wife after the contract. It is well known that a man marries a woman in order to be a wife who brings up children and to improve his living conditions, not to be a worker whom he only sees sometimes. Therefore facilitation and refraining from imposing such conditions is more fitting and preferable.
[1] Al-Bukhari no. 2721 and Muslim no. 1418
Shaykh Muhammad bin Saalih al-`Uthaymeen
Fatawa Islamiyah Vol. 5 Page 262
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
WHEN THERE IS DIFFERENCE OF OPINION BETWEEN SCHOLARS; USE YOUR BRAIN......SHAYKH ALBAANI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTOZKJrxl5A

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
The One Who Advises You, Loves You...⬇
Shaykh Muhammad Bin Haadi Al-Madkhali:
"What is obligatory upon every sensible individual is to accept advice from his brother when he offers it to him and explains to him his mistake, clarifies it for him and substantiates it (being a mistake). As such, it is not permissible for him to be arrogant regarding this advice and let his pride lead him to sin.
Likewise, it is not permissible for the first one (who offers advice) to be silent concerning his brother whom he sees upon a mistake as the one who advises you is the one who loves you. Why? Because he loves for you what he loves for himself and he dislikes for you what he dislikes for himself concerning both affairs of the religion and worldly life."
[Taken from the explanation of al Ibaanah as Sughra Lesson 03 | Translated by Abu Afnaan Muhammad 'Abdullah]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 09, 2017
QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION WITH SHAYKH, DR SHAROF GBADEBO ROOJI (HAFIDHOHULLAAH)
Questioner: A woman lied that she has never had a marital affair with any man, but after marrying her it became evident that she had engaged in illegal sexual intercourse. What should her husband do?
Dr Sharof: It is left to the husband to decide whether to divorce her or not. He discovered that she lied that she has never had sexual intercourse before marrying him, and it became apparent that she lied. It is left to him to decide if he could tolerate her. Islaam does not frown at making reconciliation regarding this, but if you are baffled about it (there is no harm in divorcing her). If you fear that her sexual partners (in crime) could make jest of you regarding it, you can decide to do as you wish. It is left to you to decide whatever you want; the Sharee’ah cannot choose an option for you in this case. Na’am. It is better if you exercise patience regarding this issue. This is because it is very likely that she would never engage in such act again. Be considerate, and exercise patience with her especially if you don’t live with her in the same vicinity where she is known with such trait. It is blameworthy for women to engage in such acts because they will regret it whenever they’re exposed. Na’am.
[SOURCE: "CONCEPT OF NIKAAH"]
Translated by Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
The last time I saw Dr Sharof was late 2014 at Ikeoluwa
Central mosque where he delivers Halqah.

Very brilliant man. I love him for Allah's sake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
And funny too....

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jazakumullah khayran for posting that video @snapscore

One of the most awesome and heart-melting videos I've seen in a while. Doesn't it feel good listening to the Imaam of the muhadditheen of our time? So many times I wish I were a student of this great man. Aah! His virtues are countless. Whenever his students talk about him, you can't help but smile. They loved him so much and even his bitter rivals had nothing but deep respect for him.

Abu Naasir has a biography of him.
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
AbdelKabir:
And funny too....

You can say that again
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
AbuHammaad:
Jazakumullah khayran for posting that video @snapscore

One of the most awesome and heart-melting videos I've seen in a while. Doesn't it feel good listening to the Imaam of the muhadditheen of our time? So many times I wish I were a student of this great man. Aah! His virtues are countless. Whenever his students talk about him, you can't help but smile. They loved him so much and even his bitter rivals had nothing but deep respect for him.

Lol, I thought I was the only one who felt that way....

He is so so brilliant....his spontaneous reply to every question will keep you wondering if he knew you'll ask him that question like a year before now...

Abu Naasir has a biography of him.

Can I get it?

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Lol, I thought I was the only one who felt that way....

He is so so brilliant....

Can I get it?

I personally don't have the book but it's available in most bookstores. Online and offline

http://www.iqrabooks.com.ng/details.php?code=1265986152

You should also be able to get it for free from his students on Facebook if they are generous enough lol

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
AbuHammaad:

I personally don't have the book but it's available in most bookstores. Online and offline

You should also be able to get it for free from his students on Facebook if they are generous enough lol

Oh! Its in English....
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
AbuHammaad:

Wa iyyaka

I didn't know we had online bookstores in Nigeria.
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
snapscore:

Wa iyyaka

I didn't know we had online bookstores in Nigeria.

Lol. Wallaahi I didn't know too. I only googled Nigeria alongside the title just to know how much it is in Naira and that website came up cheesy

But I would rather buy it offline. I don't like buying things online

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Oh! Its in English....

I know say your type no dey read English. I hail you oo. Afa oni larubawa grin

How much do we need to pay to learn from you Sir?
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
AbuHammaad:

I know say your type no dey read English. I hail you oo. Afa oni larubawa grin

How much do we need to pay to learn from you Sir?

Lol....made that remark because I was excited I won't have to crack my brain to read in Arabic....

I have no response to that other than the way imam Albani responded to such...

اللهم لا تؤاخذني بما يقول

واجعلني خيرا مما يظون

واغفرلي ما لا يعلم

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2017
AbuHammaad:
The last time I saw Dr Sharof was late 2014 at Ikeoluwa
Central mosque where he delivers Halqah.

Very brilliant man. I love him for Allah's sake

He's indeed blessed by Allaah for his brilliance. I actually saw him last year at Adeta round about, d lecture on "sahih bukhari"...as regards d Agege aluifa.
I love him for the sake of Allah too.

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2017
AbuHammaad:

Tell them, cos we have many of them here
Where their hypocrisy lies is that, they prefer he has girlfriends outside as many has ten or more... But he shouldn't marry them.

They encourage him in sins, mischief on earth spreads from there. This is common among ukhtiis who claim to be educated and freedom. Freedom from Allaah's command and Sharia, I seek refuge in Allaah.

They forget Allaah is the creator who knows MAN's weakness. Man has been created polygamously.

I rmbd Aboo Nasir talked about this issue in one of his audios(usuol sunnah). He says when a woman dislikes polygamy, it is due to her very low level of Imaan n intellect.

She should make dua to Allaah to make her love all of Allaah's Shari'. It is understandable that it is annoying feeling but when it is halaal, we should just accept, perhaps something we think is good for us is actually bad for us.

May Allaah bless our women and grant them Jannahtul firdaws alive or dead ones.

Allaahu must'an.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Where their hypocrisy lies is that, they prefer he has girlfriends outside as many has ten or more... But he shouldn't marry them.

They encourage him in sins, mischief on earth spreads from there. This is common among ukhtiis who claim to be educated and freedom. Freedom from Allaah's command and Sharia, I seek refuge in Allaah.

They forget Allaah is the creator who knows MAN's weakness. Man has been created polygamously.

I rmbd Aboo Nasir talked about this issue in one of his audios(usuol sunnah). He says when a woman dislikes polygamy, it is due to her very low level of Imaan n intellect.

She should make dua to Allaah to make her love all of Allaah's Shari'. It is understandable that it is annoying feeling but when it is halaal, we should just accept, perhaps something we think is good for us is actually bad for us.

May Allaah bless our women and grant them Jannahtul firdaws alive or dead ones

Allaahu must'an.

Succinctly put. It's as a result of weak Eemaan. We once had a sister here who even used to go as far using swear words against those who warned her about speaking against what Allah has made permissible. May Allah rectify her affairs

We all have our faults and weaknesses but we should always strive to do better rather than looking for excuses to continue doing the wrong or pick fights against those who point out our errors.

Aamin per the emboldened.
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 3:29am On Apr 11, 2017
I haven't seen Aboo Bilaal in a while. He probably got tired of the toxicity of this section which I'm beginning to feel by the way. Certain characters make the section "somehow" to me and It reminds me of the days when I used to view as a guest

I need to take my time before making the decision whether this is the right place for me.

4 Likes

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 11, 2017
^ I've been nursing this same thought for sometime now, if not that my mail address I used to open this account has issues, would've deactivated long time ago.....This place make me sick most times, not just this section, the whole forum...

Imagine an individual in my other thread arguing on an issue that is clear and he also have seen it, if he can argue for something this clear, then I wonder if these people have any honesty at all....

The worst case is, many people here are ignorant and their desires have gotten the better part of them...

WAllaahul musta'aan...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 11, 2017
^^

I won't lie. Been feeling the same way for a long time. I usually just avoid threads with certain people and stay off for a few days to feel better. But we can't all deactivate. Some people really come here to learn.....I have learnt from your posts and I am sure you have learnt from mine as well. If everyone deactivated, then who would post the correct information? Who would share their knowledge?

Like of of the scholars said, If everyone was to remain silent then who would teach the ignorant.

And this is just online. Sometimes I think about what our beloved prophet( peace and blessing be upon him) really went through to pass his message but he was patient. Some of the scholars were presectued but they were patient and they kept educating the masses and Allah guided who he willed through them.
“Never leave a good deed because of its difficulty, for the difficulty will eventually go but the deed will remain forever."- the place I got it from said one of the salafs.... ( so I will keep it at that). This feeling of difficulty will pass and there will be time of feeling ease in sha Allah.
Ya shabab I know it's difficult especially those of you that respond to arguments (sometimes I think there is a need for that especially on fp) but I won't advise deactivating.

*Thinking about making the Arabic learning thread more beneficial but I am short of time atm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2017
I always remember this Hadith:

Muslim (145) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”

Islam is really becoming strange here! May Allah forgive us, grant us steadfastness and piety. aamin
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Ameen
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Amoto94(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2017
I don't have the patience to argue back and forth with people that have already have their minds made up. Some of the pious predecessors warned against debates to avoid fitnah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Na'am, and I've been avoiding that lately....
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2017

Questioner: How can we rectify the people of innovation?

Dr Sharof: You should teach them. Condemnation won’t rectify their affairs. All the people that the Prophet met in his residence were disbelievers. He wasn’t condemning them. He was patiently teaching them. When they accepted Islaam, they became the companions of the Prophet. Most of the people who condemn others today are not free from evil acts, yet they condemn others.

Most people today want to quickly disparage others without striving to rectify them. That is the problem we are facing now (in the present world). Many people excessively condemn others; is condemnation regarded as knowledge? Many of these people who condemn others are ignoramuses yet they rise up to the occasion to condemn others. That is why it is said that the more you become knowledgeable, the more you become elegant. The more you become ignorant, the more you become extreme. That is why there are people who are bold to say statements like, ‘why haven’t you condemned them to hell?’ and the likes. The more you become ignorant, the more you become extreme, but the more you become knowledgeable, the more you become elegant and (the more you) recognize the effects of your past actions. When you become knowledgeable you will discover that you have passed erroneous verdicts and (hasten to) quickly correct them. It is not self-effacing to make people know that you had formerly misled them. That is why there is need to be calm (when treading the path of knowledge).

The Prophet said, ‘Calmness does not get into anything except that it beautifies it and it is not removed from anything except that the thing becomes destroyed.’ The Jews came to meet the Prophet saying, ‘As-saamu ‘alaykum’ (Death to you), the Prophet responded with, ‘’Alaykum’ (And to you). ‘Aa’ishah said, ‘And to you, May Allaah’s anger and curse meet you’. She said angrily, ‘Didn’t you hear what they said?’ The Prophet replied, ‘Yes, and I answered them.’

There are some of the students learning western education who haughtily greet themselves saying, ‘Saamu ‘alaykum’. What does that mean? The correct greeting is, ‘Assalaamu ‘alaykum’. ‘Saamu ‘alaykum’ is a curse. Therefore, calmness does not get into anything except that it beautifies it and it is not removed from anything except that the thing becomes destroyed. As such, we have a lot to learn from the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam). People will undoubtedly make mistakes, but we have to talk to them with calmness. In the end, they will agree.

There is a companion known as An-Nu’maan bn Basheer. As for the story regarding how his father Basheer who was a disbeliever accepted Islaam; the Prophet asked him about the number of gods he worships. He said the gods are seven, but six of them exist in the world while the remaining one is in the heavens. The Prophet asked him to mention the one he calls from his gods if he encounters difficulty in his affairs. He replied that he would call the one in heaven. The Prophet placed his hands on Basheer’s chest and convinced him that he should discredit his gods in this world since they can’t take him out of difficulties. This man did not know when he said, ‘I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah and I testify that Muhammad is His Messenger’. If the Prophet had condemned him directly to hell with people like Fir’aun and the likes, will he accept Islaam? Of course, he wouldn’t have accepted Islaam! For this reason, it is upon us to learn Da’awah methodology. It (Da’awah methodology) should not be on the basis of how you wish so that you do not be the means by which people detest Islaam.

A non Muslim came to meet the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) that he would accept Islaam if the Prophet gives him all the sheep in his custody. The Prophet asked him to take them. He went with all the sheep and accepted Islaam. When he got to his people with the sheep, he said, ‘Accept Islaam because Muhammad gives alms extensively’. Allaah is great! This is from the reasons why many people accept Islaam.

There is a person who came to meet the Prophet that he would accept anything Islaam brings but he won't leave Zinaa. If the Prophet condemned him immediately, he wouldn’t think of accepting Islaam. When he turned back, the Prophet asked him if he would be pleased seeing his daughter engaging in Zinaa. He said, ‘No’. The Prophet asked him if he would be pleased seeing his mother engaging in Zinaa. He said, ‘No’. The Prophet asked regarding his sisters and aunts. His response was ‘No’. Then the Prophet told him that his partners in Zinaa are some other people’s daughters, mothers, sisters and aunts. He (the person) then declared that he how detests Zinaa. Whatever we fail to achieve with serenity cannot be achieved with violence. For this reason, we have to learn how we can be the means to spreading the message of Islaam. That is it. But this cannot be achieved without knowledge. If you are the type who only knows about violence, you can’t help to achieve tranquility. Annihilation does not require knowledge, but conciliation requires knowledge. It is easy for people to utter nonsensical statements because it requires no research. However, rational discussion requires research so that you do not mislead others.

[SOURCE: “QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION DURING THE EXPLANATION OF MA’AARIJUL QABUUL”; VENUE: “IBADAN”; TIME: “36 minutes 27 seconds to 43 minutes 09 seconds”]

Translated by Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
I posted this because of the challenges some of us are having here as regards dealing with Ahlul Bid'ah

Ustaz, the ones we have here are very unique oh. The people of innovation I know, admit they are not threading the right path but their excuses are that " Ah Afa gbogbo eleyi ti leju jare" so basically, most of them usually admit their wrongs after being shown evidence. How do you correct someone who isn't even ready to hear anything at all. Someone who thinks he knows it all, even more than the scholars. How do you deal with a haughty Mubtadii

I have more questions to ask.

But whatever it is, may Allah make everything easy for us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Suggest Threads For Frontpage Here / Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus / Slaughtering Animal Upon Constructing A New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.