Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday (12791 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 3:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Hey, calm down I know you so dying to see the photos.
I didn't take photos .. Vizkiz did.

So back to my story, I left my house around some minutes past 12 in the afternoon. The weather was cool and i was feeling myself.

I had with me Hennessy VSOP, Coca Cola pet bottle, a packet of Benson swift, a lighter , 27k in cash, my ATM and an Eva bottle water.

I didn't go with pinkjacket because It was my first time of going to Elegushi and I no sabi road.

On getting to Elegushi beach by taxi, I saw so many people... Beautiful people I meant .. I saw so many beautiful girls n their swim wears and they all got beautiful skin.

i saw mad shapes , big yansh, big breasts and not so big yansh and breasts.. If no be sey Na party I dey come I for take off clothes follow them swim because Dem too fine and Dem ready to mingle with a living legend like me so I left.

on getting to the party venue, I saw people but not sure if they were nairalanders so i called Adewunmi opemipo, as you all know he's one of the organizers and i described to him were I was but I didn't tell him I be Airforce1 Lol...
dude walked up to me , and asked for my nairaland moniker so i whispered to his ears AIRFORCE1.

dude was like WOW! We hugged I guess at that moment he felt like he had seen Drake you know that feelings. cheesy cheesy

Dude took me up stage and was like "Hello Everyone guess who we have here.. AIRFORCE1. Our nairaland celeb"

Everyone at the party that heard about my presence was filled with so much joy.
I felt sooo loved..
Although I was a little bit shy but my Hennessy took Tha shyness off my face.. Lol

I noticed girls plenty pass guys at the party and this girls fine.

I met roseelineluv for the first time and I fell in love.
she's beautiful and she seems to me like a Nice girl.

She's so young and got a glowing beautiful skin colour.
Honestly, I would love to meet you again Roselyn.

I met Negedugrace .. She's beautiful.
she.
she's light skinned.
well she tried to talk about some of my comments on nairaland but I had to swiftly change the topic because I came to party and not to talk about Nairaland. smiley

girls plenty Wey i meet Wey i no ask for Dem monikers and we all acted like we've known each other for long.

I liked the maturity we all displayed at the party.

I'm sure people's perspective about me go don change now.

hugged everyone I met at the venue.
we ate and drank together.

Vizkiz and him girlfriend tho. Lol
Dem just dey form Romeo and Juliet for the party and its all good.

I enjoyed the Barbecue..
I liked everything about the party.
it was cool .. We were about 40 something in number.
and i like it like that No crowd.
No bullshit.

Nairalanders are good dancers I'm happy everything went well.

Mynd.44 no show I for ask am many questions. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by optional1(f): 3:54am On Jan 03, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Chicent(m): 3:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Next!

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Durentmoney: 3:58am On Jan 03, 2017
When u mix weed in ur food and the highness starts by quarter to 4am

11 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 3:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Durentmoney:
When u mix weed in ur food and the highness starts by 4am

Kiss my ass
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by konkonbilo(m): 3:59am On Jan 03, 2017
optional1:
k
Nawa o,so you're still awake waiting for bittch party foto,you must be related to Metuseller undecided

6 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by DozieInc(m): 4:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Don't know if you get paid for this stuntin' yet you are still broke... go get a real life #advice. @LifeofAirforce1

5 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Durentmoney: 4:14am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Kiss my ass boy
give ur mama to kiss it for u.
Silly high imp

10 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by optional1(f): 4:16am On Jan 03, 2017
konkonbilo:
Nawa o,so you're still awake waiting for bittch party foto,you must be related to Metuseller undecided

lol
na ur sleep y my present here dey bite u.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Greenbullet(m): 4:19am On Jan 03, 2017
i dunno know why diz nigga get so much hatr
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2017
DozieInc:
Don't know if you get paid for this stuntin' yet you are still broke... go get a real life #advice. @LifeofAirforce1

See as you look like mumu for your Dp
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 03, 2017
grin

So no concert? undecided
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 03, 2017
When next I cum to Nigeria in 2019/2018 I will try to schedule my visit so as to attend the party.

4 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by HDee(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by saxwizard(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Lol...y is it that am having a feeling that smal lie was added to mak d story sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by kinibigdeal(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2017
angry
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2017
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by JohnieWalker(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2017
Okay so say the truth, the party was fun but gals no plenty at all. I left early tho
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin grin grin grin
Babe are you Nigerian??
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2017
...while y'all waiting for pixs... Am waiting for antispexish

2 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by firstking01(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Ok.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2017
IS DAT ALL?

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GoggleB(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Is that the End of your story?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Bluezy13(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
IS DAT ALL?
Help me ask am o
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Gladiator1: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Heard from a reliable source who attended d party that Airforce1 is gradually turning insane. I guess it's frustration from his failed musical career. I don't blame him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by HDee(m): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Okay so say the truth, the party was fun but gals no plenty at all. I left early tho

Of course, to avoid shading from demented peeps.
Except for the confident ones.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by dingbang(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2017
There are four gospel accounts of the life of Christ and they are not the same, so someone else who attended the parry should narrate their personal experience with respect to the get together

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Well we ain't inna hurry cool
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Gladiator1: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Judeefcc, Judefcc, Sweetjude, so after all the noise, u no come attend?? Pathetic being

5 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

Babe are you Nigerian??
no,American. lipsrsealed
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2017
badaoyeyemi:

Did you eventually go to the beach party?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind / Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.