Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday (12873 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Mikylopez:
lolz yhhh dad asked me to go bed before 11p. m. lately i haven't been eating well. ......yh my name is precious ....Good morning
Eyaa.. Sorry..
Daddy's lil girl.. So you're my Namesake :/ :/
Hope you didn't dream abt me??
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Mikylopez(f): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2017
Presh9OO:
Eyaa.. Sorry..
Daddy's lil girl.. So you're my Namesake :/ :/
Hope you didn't dream abt me??
grin i didn't dream about u.... i dreamt about us....we be like p^2 bruh we 4kin p--square grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Mikylopez:
grin i didn't dream about u.... i dreamt about us.. ..we be like p^2 bruh we 4kin p--square grin
I am more interested in the highlighted.... So what did you dream about us Did it involve me getting you pregnant
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
erm....ok
Buy why d'you feel the compulsion to announce your nationality at the drop of a hat? First time we spoke you told me you're from USA America and said you weren't sure if people know what USA stands for undecided
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
i guess so
Lol
Did you unfollow undecided
I wanted to send you a mail
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Orikinla1: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Girls plenty and then you were only 40 people at the beach party?
Have seen a real beach party before? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.