Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas (1548 Views)

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by reportnaija(m): 5:23am On Jan 03, 2017
A US based Liberian couple met their untimely deaths after they were poisoned during their Christmas holiday in Liberia.
According to Facebook user,Aremo Oriola, the couple had been sending money to the man's brother to help build houses. When they came home for the holidays, the brother cooked food and sent to them.They were found dead the next morning.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/01/us-based-couple-poisoned-by-brother.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:35am On Jan 03, 2017
Let them investigate the matter well and if the brother is found guilty, he should be killled too

#blackMan with black sense cos of money

Shiooor undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by whirlwind7(m): 5:37am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin

Pardon me, its nothing to laugh about.
But the nasty thing is, that is how we roll in Africa! Be warned
Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Why evils? angry angry
Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:40am On Jan 03, 2017
whirlwind7:
grin grin

that is how we roll in Africa! Be warned

You and who?

Better don't say such again or else

1 Like

Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by INTROVERT(f): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Na WA o...... cry cry
Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by greatgod2012(f): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2017
This life sha..........

If this is true, it means the brother have only been lavishing the money sent home by this couple for the building and he quickly eliminated them when they arrived to avoid being asked about the building.

Son of man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm still wondering how the judgment day will be, if truly there is judgment day.
Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by greatgod2012(f): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2017
whirlwind7:
grin grin

Pardon me, its nothing to laugh about.
But the nasty thing is, that is how we roll in Africa! Be warned

One question has been popping out of my mind for long, maybe you can help me out.......... Will the judgement day for Africans be different from other races Because the evils being perpetrated in Africa or for being African seems to be more than that of other races and continents.

Is being an African synonyms to being evil?

I don't just understand.

May their souls rest in peace!
Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by greatgod2012(f): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

You and who?

Better don't say such again or else

But it's more common in Africa. This is not the first nor the twentieth time of hearing stories like this. I think that's what he's trying to say.

Africans....... Why evils lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by Day169: 5:56am On Jan 03, 2017
This is what I call "resident evil"!
Re: US Based Couple Poisoned By Brother After They Returned Home For Christmas by Mynd44: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2017

(1)

Ohaneze Unveils Biafra Land 50 Year Development Plan / Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose / Buhari Chronically Ill – Perry Brimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.