Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man (8929 Views)

Ladies, Build Your Ideal Man. / Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by digitite: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
*Charisma
*Knows how to use his tenses.
*Good sense of humour
*Pleasing to the eyes
*Caring
*Open-minded and understanding
*Has regard for God.

What is your definition of Charisma ?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by deathstroke(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
SexyCeline:
Tall, muscular, rich, Godfearing and a well functioning d1ck...
you got yourself one grin
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
I bet you know more than do. So I'll be your humble student.
Dont put money on that smiley
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by SexyCeline(f): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
deathstroke:
you got yourself one grin
cant see nada
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Dont put money on that smiley
And who says I know much too? Don't put your money on that too smiley
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
And who says I know much too? Don't put your money on that too smiley
There was a moniker that was following my main account.

She was always picking on my written English. Y'know, one of those annoying friends that you secretly appreciate but she disappeared a long time ago and I have not seen her since then.

Do you know her?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by deathstroke(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
SexyCeline:
cant see nada
he came, but you declined him grin
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
There was a moniker that was following my main account.

She was always picking on my written English. Y'know, one of those annoying friends that you secretly appreciate but she disappeared a long time ago and I have not seen her since then.

Do you know her?
What's your main account?

I don't know her undecided what's her sobriquet?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
What's your main account?

I don't know her undecided what's her sobriquet?
If you don't know my main then it's not you.

I can't remember. I asked because I saw you doing same thing yesterday.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
If you don't know my main then it's not you.

I can't remember. I asked because I saw you doing same thing yesterday.
Okay. Lol what did I do?

Tell me your main smiley
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Okay. Lol what did I do?

Tell me your main smiley
The mods are watching
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
The mods are watching
sad
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
sad
You are more beautiful when you're sad
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
You are more beautiful when you're sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Its becoming irresistible
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Its becoming irresistible
Thanks grin
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Thanks grin
You been active here for long?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
You been active here for long?
Yeah
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
The list is long but I don't compromise on honesty. It's a must. Because once you lose credibility in my eyes, going on becomes pointless.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Yeah
I am following my main with this account
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I am following my main with this account
seen smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Martin124:
yeah I agree with you @65percent when it comes to men,,,a men mean's som1 that up to be called adult,,,and as been adult his bound to act out his character,,,a man can't possess morethan one character,,,he should be know for a particular thing,,,u can't know a man to posses different character if her does it definatly gonna be hard for him or her to understand what he or she is dealing with!!!

Have not been all over the world,,,but if you think what am giving as my own opinion iz not true then check out the fact,,,,
Try this out call ya husby with an unknown contact or probarbly add him on whatsapp with a diff photo and see for yourself,,,,don't fuckout with men,,,,am a man and am telling you just d fact,,,,I wish u a gud dat,,,

Nobody is talking about character, we are talking about qualities. You can have a good character by being polite, nice etc and a bad character by being the opposite. Being intelligent is NOT a character and it's a quality you posses. So all this character talk = rubbish

It's YOUR opinion not a fact. There's a difference, for it to be a fact you must be able to back it up with studies by professors etc

The last paragraph is like eeeehn. What are you trying to prove with that. Do it a with a lady and she'll be angry too. This has NOTHING to do with you being a man blablabla a woman CAN be angry too if such happens

Besides anger is not sth only men deal with. It's a HUMAN trait

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by EasyMind(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
phiszo:
You ladies will still go after the opposite.. And friendzone those with the qualities above..

You dey mind dem

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by bellangie: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
My ideal man is emotional caring, loving, slow to anger and charming. Handsome and succesful.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by LorDBolton(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
ouzo1:
when u gals re done,look for clay and make ur imaginations come true

I'm just here to read their lists... grin
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by mctowel01: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Even this one dey find ideal man
lol
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

Nobody is talking about character, we are talking about qualities. You can have a good character by being polite, nice etc and a bad character by being the opposite. Being intelligent is NOT a character and it's a quality you posses. So all this character talk = rubbish

It's YOUR opinion not a fact. There's a difference, for it to be a fact you must be able to back it up with studies by professors etc

The last paragraph is like eeeehn. What are you trying to prove with that. Do it a with a lady and she'll be angry too. This has NOTHING to do with you being a man blablabla a woman CAN be angry too if such happens

Besides anger is not sth only men deal with. It's a HUMAN trait
hmmm ok,,,likw what will a man do to keep his lady at bay??
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Martin124:
hmmm ok,,,likw what will a man do to keep his lady at bay??

A man can do absolutely NOTHING to keep his lady at bay
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

A man can do absolutely NOTHING to keep his lady at bay
jesus christ are you telling me the truth you mean absolutely 'NOTHING'?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
ZarZar:
The list is long but I don't compromise on honesty. It's a must. Because once you lose credibility in my eyes, going on becomes pointless.

"HONESTY". Hmmm! Which automatically makes 'NIGERIAN MEN' off your list. I mean Nigerians by functionality and not by mention, (a reputation delibrately earned) I have a piece i may post soon for NIGERIANS to deeply reflect upon their reflection in the mirror of TRUTH.

HONESTY IS THE KEY TO TRUE SUCCESS.

The fact that your major priority in your long list of an ideal man is HONESTY is the major reason why you choose not to belong to the class of the SELF DECEIVING ladies who dont find it POINTLESS to remain in a CHEATING relationship. THE REASON BEING MAINLY THAT THEY THEMSELVES ARE DISHONEST BUT MOST ESPECIALLY DISOBEDIENT TO THEIR INNER VOICE THAT KEEPS YELLING AT THEM TO "get the Fvck away from a dishonest man and out of his cheating relationship".
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"HONESTY". Hmmm! Which automatically makes 'NIGERIAN MEN' off your list. I mean Nigerians by functionality and not by mention, (a reputation delibrately earned) I have a piece i may post soon for NIGERIANS to deeply reflect upon their reflection in the mirror of TRUTH.

HONESTY IS THE KEY TO TRUE SUCCESS.

The fact that your major priority in your long list of an ideal man is HONESTY is the major reason why you choose not to belong to the class of the SELF DECEIVING ladies who dont find it POINTLESS to remain in a CHEATING relationship. THE REASON BEING MAINLY THAT THEY THEMSELVES ARE DISHONESTY BUT MOST ESPECIALLY DISOBEDIENT TO THERE INNER VOICE THAT KEEPS YELLING AT THEM TO "get the Fvck away from a dishonest man and out of his cheating relationship".

Lol @ your 1st line. I guess so. Regarding your last line, IMHO, there're many contributing factors as to why someone may ignore their "inner voice" & one of them is the lack of tangible proof. In life, you can't always go by hunches alone. Because "hunches" are not always 100% accurate. In some cases it could just be insecurity speaking.
Hence solid proof is sometimes needed. That may take some time, depending on how sneaky & sly the guy is. I'm one of those people with a very sharp 6th sense & I'm very observant. I can pick up even the slightest changes. But sometimes even I do play along & "stay", just to see how long they think they can keep up the game. In the end the truth always comes out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here / Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.