Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man (8919 Views)

Ladies, Build Your Ideal Man. / Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

That is not the Jesus way....."sell all you have"
That is Jesus-fearing. Or na only God-fearing qualify grin

Haba. Did you dream about me.this one you are disturbing me..
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Rukkydelta(f): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. Interesting. Baby I open the door, come right in. I'm sent from above. Come and taste my love smiley
Your moniker though lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Jodha(f): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
redbeans:
i'm 6ft 0.5 inches tall but i nor want... smiley

Me sef.. Ah no want... How are yhu take be 6ft 0.5.. The pics I saw was an average height young man..

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jodha:

Me sef.. Ah no want... How are yhu take be 6ft 0.5.. The pics I saw was an average height young man..
hian! U dn't know notin. If u say it's my third leg that is average, i'll hear
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Jodha(f): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
redbeans:
hian! U dn't know notin. If u say it's my third leg that is average, i'll hear
Idonbelivit

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by enesty77(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Titilayooni:
A man that is God fearing,,caring not necessarily romantic(If he could be,its a plus)loves his health,has good career plans to be financially stable to start saving for his unborn children,,doesn't want more than 3kids,,a baddoo in bed,,a good drinker(not a drunk),,doesn't smoke(if he does,no big deal)all these except a womanizer....
How can a God fearing man be drinking and smoking undecided
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Babacele: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
ehnhen.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by ummeey: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Titilayooni:
A man that is God fearing,,caring not necessarily romantic(If he could be,its a plus)loves his health,has good career plans to be financially stable to start saving for his unborn children,,doesn't want more than 3kids,,a baddoo in bed,,a good drinker(not a drunk),,doesn't smoke(if he does,no big deal)all these except a womanizer....
Did you just describe my boo?

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
My ideal man is
-tall and lanky, to complement my short and chubby frame, fair or dark,i'm content with any. My kids cant be doomed to shortness, let me give them a fighting chance.
-Funny, any type of humor except the depreciating type is fine.
-mature, must be at least 7 years older.
- holy ghost filled and dollar loaded. Must know his bible and life aplications with good christian character. The naira is a useless currency
- must know how to treat a lady and people around him. That covers a multitude of areas.
- a handyman, imagine me drooling over you when you fix the bathroom sink, a suit isn't the only way to look hot to me.
- ambitous. I find it attractive in people.
- can perform to our satisfaction in the other room, i like excitement too.
Mr ideal man, wherever you are i am smiling just thinking about you.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by GodblessNig247(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
vedah:
*Intelligence
*God fearing.
*Good on bed.
I'm good.

Wow... Got all these attributes. Pls let's get it started wink
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:
Well for me he's definitely the one if he's over caring, loving, romantic, I don't really care if he's handsome pprovided he's not ugly.
Girls what's yours?
over caring kwa? Not ugly nt handsome? Shuoo... Where do u belong?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by ottalo1(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2017
lovelygurl:
Intelligence
Has the same mentality as I do
Open minded
Talks through actions and not just words (if that makes sense)
That's cool
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by ottalo1(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2017
funmisticqueen:
My ideal man is
-tall and lanky, to complement my short and chubby frame, fair or dark,i'm content with any. My kids cant be doomed to shortness, let me give them a fighting chance.
-Funny, any type of humor except the depreciating type is fine.
-mature, must be at least 7 years older.
- holy ghost filled and dollar loaded. Must know his bible and life aplications with good christian character. The naira is a useless currency
- must know how to treat a lady and people around him. That covers a multitude of areas.
- a handyman, imagine me drooling over you when you fix the bathroom sink, a suit isn't the only way to look hot to me.
- ambitous. I find it attractive in people.
- can perform to our satisfaction in the other room, i like excitement too.
Mr ideal man, wherever you are i am smiling just thinking about you.
Madam you go old be that
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Jodha(f): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2017
redbeans:
over caring kwa? Not ugly nt handsome? Shuoo... Where do u belong?

Ade in between grin grin
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2017
ottalo1:

Madam you go old be that
please what are you doing in a post for ladies. I am sure you commented cos you dont measure up. I have seen some men with all these catergories listed above even my dad.pls swerve.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Lionessza(f): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:
Well for me he's definitely the one if he's over caring, loving, romantic, I don't really care if he's handsome pprovided he's not ugly.
Girls what's yours?

If he can a accept me without trying to dilute my character we are good.

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 23, 2017
SexyCeline:
cant see nada

Ok. As per your personal text, I want your number.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jodha:
Girls what's yours?

smiles
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Quintessential1 post=52491261]*Charisma *Knows how to use his tenses. *Good sense of humour *Pleasing to the eyes *Caring *Open-minded and understanding *Has regard for God. [/quote
Fruit of the Holy Spirit, but still am thrilled
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Quintessential1:

A whole lot, but I need not bother myself telling them to you.
good response
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
lovelygurl:
Intelligence Has the same mentality as I do Open minded Talks through actions and not just words (if that makes sense)
mentality differs you know?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
who resurrect this dead thread na

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Titilayooni:

badoo in bed
good drinker
even tho he smokes no prblm,
sweetheart 90% he would be a womanizer this is just the bitter truth...
Kudos to you tho for be open minded&sincere about what you want.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
there's no time a man will possess all of that quality,,,all u just need iz just one quality,,,like me am only searching for som1 who's ready to accept me for who I am,,,so your should just be that unique quality u looking for,,,no man can posses all dat,,,it rear

i agree with you man,
if only wishes were horse..#dladyabove tho
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

For me, he's alive, he's a man, and he wants me, good enough for me

Those kindness, God fearing, honest,romantic and the rest stuff are nice too, but let's be honest, it's a guy we're talking about here

Seeing someone with all those qualities is like looking for a pin in a haystack

Seeing someone that wants you for you and appreciates you, that's a deal breaker

am glad this came from a lady,you have proven yourself worthy...
Am not just touched but impressed.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
vedah:
I can't cope with a guy who can't get involve in intelligent conversations.

the tought is mutual
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nov6:

mentality differs you know?

That's the reason why I want him to have the same as I do
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nov6(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

That's the reason why I want him to have the same as I do

smiles.... So what's your own mentality?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by diMITCHELL: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Well first I am not you grin

And besides I understand what you are trying to say and I think it's stupid. Just like friends we choose our partners. There are some people you will definitely not be friends with just like there are some you see yourself being friends with. This is something EVERYBODY does willing or unwillingly. In fact for someone to accept yourself means that person saw the qualities she was looking for in you.

About no man possessing my qualities. How many men have you met in your life? I've you visited all the countries in the world. There's ALWAYS a person that possesses those quality. I have met a looooot of guys who posses the qualities I was looking for and in fact I am dating 1

U nailed it Nne

Wished i could give U more than one like
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Jodha(f): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
who resurrect this dead thread na

Lol ..guy just one question.. Why yhu mumu like this?..
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by bulbutcher(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2017
THEperson ur looking for is already taken only if u want to snatch

Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys...