Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy (4223 Views)

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by ademoladeji(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
So you are encouraging adultery especially the one that is done in your house.

I like your questions.

I can't encourage adultery and will not do that.

You said in my house... Once caught, they're gone.

Period!
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Did he stumble and and fall into her punny?
How does your question relate with my comment?

2 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
crackhaus:

How does my question not relate to your comment?
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ishilove:

How does my question not relate to your comment?
You tell me undecided
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
eyinjuege:

Its not about a house help being a slave, but rather sexually harassing a subordinate especially if she was put under his care.
A boss at work asking his secretary for sex is still wrong despite the secretary being all woman.
If your secretary tries to seduce you, you should he able to say no and put her in her place as your subordinate.
The house helps case is worse because she is under his care, she has access to his wife and children and most possibly takes care of the children. How can he expose his family to such danger? What if the help decides to poison his whole family, so she can take over the home and start a new life with him? What if she agreed to sleep with him because she had no where else to go, and he threatened to throw her out? He may have just taken advantage of his help.
So many reasons why a man shouldn't play hanky panky with the help.
Meanwhile, the help herself may have truly orchestrated the whole thing, and for a man like that with zero self control must have been so easy.
Madam no need trying to explain it for her, she already typed exactly what she was implying...so it's not like the rest of us are reading meaning into something that isn't there.

Catalin:
Why would a married man STOOP SO LOW as to sleep with his house help. Some men are something else I tell you. He is responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
crackhaus:

You tell me undecided
They say it's a man's world. I insist you tell me first undecided embarassed
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ishilove:

They say it's a man's world. I insist you tell me first undecided embarassed
You just want to chat, don't you? angry
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by yedidiah(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Your friend is not innocent. He has side chicks so it is possible he had it with her.

What do you think will give her the boldness to lie against him before him and his wife? what does she stand to gain from the lies?

He may not be responsible, but he must have slept with her before.

I really dont like guys that give the brothers code a bad name through promiscuity.

4 Likes

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by kaziblake(f): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
Why would a married man stoop so low as to sleep with his house help. Some men are something else I tell you. He is responsible for the pregnancy.
so the house help isn't an human being like you??some of those help look more sexier than their madam while their madam look like pigs and elephants.
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2017
crackhaus:

You just want to chat, don't you? angry
Yes grin grin. tongue cheesy
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by shadeyinka(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
joe4rich18:
Help, my friends house help is accusing him of being responsible for her 6 weeks pregnancy. And his wife has debunked the girls allegations. Even my friend is denying it. I know he didn't do it, because he never hides anything from me. And I know all his side chicks. The girl is just trying to break his marriage. Please is there any paternity test that can be done urgently to prove his innocence Advice needed urgently.

Why disbelieve a girl because she is a house girl?
Did you ask her some matured questions?

1. Is the man circumcised?
2. Does he have a mark round his Mr Man?
3. From start to Finish describe what happened? Details Pls (what he said, what She said, what he did, where he did it and other supporting evidence.)
4. Was he puting on?
: A pant or a boxer or both? What colour.
5a. Who locked the door?
b. Where was Madam?
c. How many times? How many rounds?
6.Was he drunk?.
7a. What happened after the thing?
b. Did you tell him you were pregnant?
If yes, what did he say?
c. Did he promise you anything?
8. When you protested, what was his reaction?

After this 3 hour exam which you have refused to conduct because of your emotion, you shall know the whole truth except if the girl has been coached by Satan himself.

If your friend has a single side chick, most probably he did it at least once. He may not be the owner of the pregnancy though.

After this WAEC exam, you will thank me!

Pls let's see the result on NL o!

Of course you should know that the man must not be present during the exam.
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes grin grin. tongue cheesy
You're not serious, Lol. grin
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
kaziblake:
so the house help isn't an human being like you??some of those help look more sexier than their madam while their madam look like pigs and elephants.

Errrm, are you sure you are not an House help yourself ? undecided You saying that house helps might look sexier doesn't make sense at all.
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
crackhaus:

You're not serious, Lol. grin
When you sef are too uptight to notice when someone is yanking your leg cheesy
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ishilove:

When you sef are too uptight to notice when someone is yanking your leg cheesy
Not as uptight as those huge melons to selfishly carry about. grin
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
crackhaus:

Not as uptight as those huge melons to selfishly carry about. grin
How do you know they are 'huge'? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Im suspecting the Op
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by bigerboy200: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Why would a married man stoop so low as to sleep with his house help. Some men are something else I tell you. He is responsible for the pregnancy.
House helps are also humans not animals...d fact that he sleeps with women other than his wife is what should be condemned.. cheating is cheating whether it's with Dangote's daughter or a house help..

1 Like

Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2017
Ishilove:

How do you know they are 'huge'? cheesy
See question. Haven't I seen your pics before?
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2017
crackhaus:

See question. Haven't I seen your pics before?
If you have then you'll know they aren't 'huge'. They are average sized cool
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ishilove:

If you have then you'll know they aren't 'huge'. They are average sized cool
The last time I saw your pics has to be nothing less than 2years back. Ishi what happened to your titt1es that made them average-sized? angry
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
crackhaus:

The last time I saw your pics has to be nothing less than 2years back. Ishi what happened to your titt1es that made them average-sized? angry
I lost weight and 'em _titties shrunk! cheesy
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ishilove:

I lost weight and 'em _titties shrunk! cheesy
Oh well, I suppose losing weight has to be a good thing. Too bad them melons got affected as a side-effect.

Your full hard-to-miss lips didn't shrink too I hope? cheesy
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
crackhaus:

Oh well, I suppose losing weight has to be a good thing. Too bad them melons got affected as a side-effect.

Your full hard-to-miss lips didn't shrink too I hope? cheesy
Hell nah. Those lips are still as "pomo" as ever cheesy
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Hell nah. Those lips are still as "pomo" as ever cheesy
Chai... embarassed embarassed
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
crackhaus:

Chai... embarassed embarassed
You cannibal... tongue
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by crackhaus: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ishilove:

You cannibal... tongue
And I don't leave left-overs either... wink
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
crackhaus:

And I don't leave left-overs either... wink
Lol. Kinky you cheesy
Re: My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Prognose: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
crackhaus:

My broda d tin tire me oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. / Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore / How Do I Handle My Teenage Sis, As An Elder Bro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.