Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How To Know The Right Person For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know The Right Person For You. (1326 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know The Right Person For You. by mindboggler: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Most times, when I read certain articles that prescribe guidelines on what and what to look out for in a potential spouse, I can't help but feel amused.

10 things to look out for in a husband;
How to know if she is the one for you;
5 things that will show you she is the one for you;
If he is the one for you, he should do these 8 things........
They just keep coming with catchy headings *sighs*

Many people swallow these suggestions like prescription pills and expect it to do the magic of finding them a spouse. If one suggestion does not work out in their favour, they down another suggestion and another and another and another. At the end of the day, they are left unsatisfied eventually, t[b][/b]hey find themselves looking for other prescriptions to swallow. It just doesn't work like that.
The 8 conditions that may apply to Mr. A will not necessarily apply to Mr. B and what 5 conditions that works on Lady C won't necessarily also work on Lady D.
Why? Because no two people are alike, no two people behave the same way, not even twins. So why look for a universal law on how to determine who should be your soul mate?

If you want to find that perfect person for you, no not perfect because no one is perfect. If you want to find that person meant for you then.........

1. Be yourself. If you are a good person continue being one and if you are an area scatter please, continue being you. Don't try to be what you are not because at the end of the day, your pretence will wear off like my make up and your true personality will be plain naked. The high pretence in people is what is causing them to end up with the wrong partners. If you are you, you will attract the people that are comfortable with you and take you for who you are. Just do you.

2. Have your own check list of what you want in your potential partner. Not those you read in one magazine somewhere but YOUR own. On a scale of 1 to 10, if your subject of affection scored 5 out of 10 then, my dear, you need to give the person a chance. Whatever is lacking can be improved upon with patience, commitment and love. But don't start out with the intention to change anyone, you will only disappoint yourself. A person can only change if he or she decides to. God himself won't force a person to change, He can only speak to the person's conscience. It is left to that person to make a choice.

3. Be sure that you want to be in a relationship. Don't hop into a relationship because you are being forced to or because you will loose out on something. Or because of all your mates, you are the only one left that is still single. Don't be a victim of your insecurities. Many people are in relationships they'd rather they weren't in. They can't just quit the relationship because there is a lot at stake, even lives might be at stake.
So before you enter any relationship, be sure that it is what you want and that you are ready to go through whatever comes with it, the good the bad the ugly and the beautiful.

4. Finally, I believe that there is God. I also believe that prayers can be directed to Him and He answers them the way He deems fit. May not be according to our prayer specifications but the prayers are still answered nevertheless. May or may not take time though.
So when it comes to looking for a spouse, a moment's prayer is all you need. Doesn't matter how long the moment might be, all that matters is that you prayed. Marriage is not a game for children so you need all the guidance you can get before you venture into it.
No one has ever gone wrong with prayers.

follow me at www.amaxonowu..com
and on twitter @amaxonowu

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Op, nice one....... Oya take my *LIKE*
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by mindboggler: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Op, nice one....... Oya take my *LIKE*

hahaha thank you, I collect am.

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by Genea(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice

Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by tee59(f): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
U are wright.
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by ameezy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by ameezy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
Nice
Delete my ps4 games ahh we go break up undecided
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by Bluezy13(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by Genea(f): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
ameezy:

Delete my ps4 games ahh we go break up undecided
bruh, its cos we broke up I deleted it.. Dah shiit gonna pain u like maaadt
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by ameezy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
bruh, its cos we broke up I deleted it.. Dah shiit gonna pain u like maaadt
Nawao i wicked o grin
By the way who teach you how to operate ps4 angry
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by Genea(f): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
ameezy:

Nawao i wicked o grin
By the way who teach you how to operate ps4 angry
I've gat brothers grin
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by ameezy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
I've gat brothers grin
Lol u no b here o grin
I no dey even let my sisters touch my ps4
I no wan cry grin
Re: How To Know The Right Person For You. by Genea(f): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
ameezy:

Lol u no b here o grin
I no dey even let my sisters touch my ps4
I no wan cry grin
lolx eeehya

(1) (Reply)

End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos ) / Look She Said Its Too Long ... Please Is She Right / I Gave Her My Cucumber - She Says Its Too Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.