Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth (1313 Views)

Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me / She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by HonestPen: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Honestly speaking, I can't convince myself what this is, love or stubbornness, I simply can't find the right word. I mean, I can't relate at all.

I met Sophia(not real name) not quite a long time ago. Nothing so exceptional about the meeting just that I find in her an unusual friendliness that continually assure trust and sincerity, and this reliance I can't describe. Sophia quite has been supportive and understanding except for this one case which is constantly giving me concern. Sophia wants something I can give, my love and attention.

I am a schizoid. I and emotions are certainly not on the same level. It's not like I don't have emotions, just that I can't call it to the surface, can't get in touch with it. Even our friendship has been characterised with this lack of care and affection. I have told her we can't possibly be more than friends due to the SPD but she doesn't seem to understand and it is getting me worried.

I sincerely don't know how to explain this further to her. She can't view things from my perspective. Any idea on how to make her understand things will be helpful.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
undecided

Why u name her Sophia? It's Not even real? undecided

Why not Oluwadarasimi or Chikaomasilinogagozim?

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by JacksonD7: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
HonestPen:
Honestly speaking, I can't convince myself what this is, love or stubbornness, I simply can't find the right word. I mean, I can't relate at all.

I met Sophia(not real name) not quite a long time ago. Nothing so exceptional about the meeting just that I find in her an unusual friendliness that continually assure trust and sincerity, and this reliance I can't describe. Sophia quite has been supportive and understanding except for this one case which is constantly giving me concern. Sophia wants something I can give, my love and attention.

I am a schizoid. I and emotions are certainly not on the same level. It's not like I don't have emotions, just that I can't call it to the surface, can't get in touch with it. Even our friendship has been characterised with this lack of care and affection. I have told her we can't possibly be more than friends due to the SPD but she doesn't seem to understand and it is getting me worried.

I sincerely don't know how to explain this further to her. She can't view things from my perspective. Any idea on how to make her understand things will be helpful.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Keep talking to her, find an expert to explain things if you can. And can schizoid disorder be treated?, if yes work on that.
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by NaWetinDey(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Do you have sex with her? If yes, then you are either a sadist or mentally unbalanced. Either way, you need help.

Although, you have not told us if you are ugly but your pocket is as beautiful as a model. That will help nairaland investigators and shrinks to do a perfect job on/for you. Good luck.
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by Kondomatic(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Even our friendship has been characterised with this lack of care and affection. I have told her we can't possibly be more than friends due to the SPD but she doesn't seem to understand and it is getting me worried.
There seems to be a contradiction there @Emboldened

You care but you like that James Bond feeling
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by HonestPen: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
JacksonD7:

Keep talking to her, find an expert to explain things if you can. And can schizoid disorder be treated?, if yes work on that.
All treatments are psychologically bounded to that inner will to break those rigid wall of limitation which is basically lacking, so far there has been no cure. As per the expert, I will try that out.
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by HonestPen: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Do you have sex with her? If yes, then you are either a sadist or mentally unbalanced. Either way, you need help.

Although, you have not told us if you are ugly but your pocket is as beautiful as a model. That will help nairaland investigators and shrinks to do a perfect job on/for you. Good luck.
Sex and schizoids are not on the same page. It's one of the reasons I do not want beyond the friendship level. Sex irritates me most in life.

Your second paragraph? I don't think I am ugly.
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by HonestPen: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
There seems to be a contradiction there @Emboldened

You care but you like that James Bond feeling
Probably true. The care is I don't care given the norms expected from friends outing the gender. I am worried because I am making somebody worried.
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by JacksonD7: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
HonestPen:
All treatments are psychologically bounded to that inner will to break those rigid wall of limitation which is basically lacking, so far there has been no cure. As per the expert, I will try that out.

Good luck with that.
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by EricBloodAxe: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mr. Schizoid...Just dance naked with ur dick in ur hand and a female nude pix in d other wen next she visits u while speaking in tongues... She will delete herslelf frm ur immediate vicinity for all eternity
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by McBrooklyn(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by Divay22(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just keep talking to her....
But on a second thought I think she feels she can change you that's why she doesn't wanna leave...........

Do you really like yourself the way you are
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by M2dX(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Mr. Schizoid...Just dance naked with ur dick in ur hand and a female nude pix in d other wen next she visits u while speaking in tongues... She will delete herslelf frm ur immediate vicinity for all eternity
cheesy grin
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by HARDDON: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Emmm op, if Sopha has fyn bones, n she's endowed, pm me her number let me explain ur stands in clear terms to her. cheesy

Btw, ive been in ur position b4 so u can trust she wud leave u 4 gud cool
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by NaWetinDey(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
HonestPen:
Sex and schizoids are not on the same page. It's one of the reasons I do not want beyond the friendship level. Sex irritates me most in life.

Your second paragraph? I don't think I am ugly.

Well, there are several unknown sicknesses. If you say the friendship is true, then do not send her away yet. Explain to her and ask her of her opinion on how you can get help. If she's strong enough in her commitment and you like as enough as a true friend, she call help you through finding a remedy. Good luck.
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by Dannidom(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Show us a medical report showing you've been diagnosed with schizo... Or else, get lost you faagg
Re: She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth by Dannidom(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Or better still get a hypnotist to help put you off that state of mind... Dont call me o! Cos I go use slap scatter your teeth

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Always Ask You For Sex / Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes / Is It Advisable To Take Wedding Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.