Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies (46471 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
sagio09:
So many fake prophecies dix day
Pls spot d so said prophet wife's nose
I guess its d daily lies she inhales from her darling pastor that expands that nose(no offense thou)...
Naija don suffer with fake pastors everwherecry
So, tell me, what makes this prophet 'fake'?
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
i need to make some prophecies here:
1. A Dollar will be equal to 150 naira b4 the 2nd quarter of the year
2. Buhari will reduce price of pretroleum products this year
3. Shekau will be captured alive and dragged on the ground with his legs tied to the back of an army hilux
4. Patience johnathan's money will be used to feed the IDP's
5. I see the supporters of biafran being bribed to forgo their mission
6. I see improvement in power supply
7. I see reduction in recession
8. I see corrupt politicians cooling their feet in efcc detention cell
9. I see an end to fulani herdsmen killings
10. I see an end in corruption
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
My prophecy is that MMM helpers and helpeess will cry blood on Janaury 13th grin
Luth and other teaching hospitals will be full that week
The amount of people commiting suicide on Jan 13th will be enormous
Thus say 12inches
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies by Dotman2210(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Awon prophets of doom seeking for cheap attention everywhere...why must it be politics what is God telling the church or they just shut up,the church is our primary constituency as christians
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies by sagio09: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ishilove:

So, tell me, what makes this prophet 'fake'?
Please i' m sorry.... I dnt quote any random person wink
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies by timecapsule: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
This so called pastors are making FUN with the CHURCH of GOD, WHY................? and we are not left out in believing them
What they are all giving us as a message is just the opposite or will i called it A LOOK ALIKE of what they mean.................HOW.......?
OK, now their MIRACLES is just a ........................MAGIC.
All their PROPHECIES is just a ........................... PREDICTIONS (A GUESS WORK)
In our GOD given manual (BIBLE) show me a prophet that has a long prophecy or with a show of miracles like them.
Pls I have not seen any different between the prediction of BET9JA games and these ones. YOU can predict 30 games in one ticket and got 25, you tried but that is not a winner.
In JEREMIAH 23:16-32 GOD has warn us against these NOTICE ME PASTORS, because they are just a business ventures (CHURCH)
Everybody want to be a PROPHET these days and nobody want to be a PASTOR... what a selection of OFFICE.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies by opribo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Government must move fast to arrest these new style of creating panic in people. Who made them prophets self. In fact I am sire if there's a law to jail any fake or false prophecy they will all keep quiet. They use it to gain popularity.

Once any of their verbose and guess work seem to click they become superstars. They should be jailed for false prophecy.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies by urheme: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Mccoynelly:

Source : http://leadership.ng/news/565748/2017-atiku-will-be-forced-out-of-apc-tinubu-may-be-poisoned-prophet-omale

WE HEAR.

but the prophet need to win the wife over to Christ....fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake face, may be a fake life too...bad example for a pastors wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.