Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,122 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? (1785 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
I am 23, i have no intention of marriage now because i am unemployed since 2015 and i stay with my parents. I attend my parents church and i normally stay at the back because of inferiority of being jobless.

Recently, this girl in my church started doing me strong things oo. she sings in the church and she is very attractive. To cut story short, i love her and i see her in my dreams recently.

I want to friend this girl but i dont know how to meet her and tell her that i love her. i sense a hot slap on my cheek coming because we are CHURCH members.

A few righteous pick up lines will do for a brother. please help me. thank you all.
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
You want to married her? If not then you wanna commit fornication? Your church don't Pearce against that? lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by sweettease(f): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
You just made a mistake posting this in this section, they are coming for you grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by famousbowale: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Be an active membe, they will do the coming
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Orubebe01: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are you goin to church to look for woman or to worship God?
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by beycity(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
A lady will always remain a lady irrespective of the environment. Start from friendship, get talking & you will be surprised
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mtcheew

Y not do ur future a favor by getting a good job or starting something reasonable.... Its a new year find something worthwhile doing with ur time nt thinking of how to "friend" a sister in ur church.... Jeez!!
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by MoDsHunter(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Join the Choir, Or the Visitation Unit sad

In short

Join all the Unit wey dey your church sad

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by firstking01(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
rokiatu:
You want to married her? If not then you wanna commit fornication? Your church don't Pearce against that? lipsrsealed
Wetin you dey type madamgrin
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by firstking01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
You should be bothered more on your current jobless status if you ask me...girls will always come.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Splinz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
GeorgeAkindile1:
I am 23, i have no intention of marriage now because i am unemployed since 2015 and i stay with my parents. I attend my parents church and i normally stay at the back because of inferiority of being jobless.

Recently, this girl in my church started doing me strong things oo. she sings in the church and she is very attractive. To cut story short, i love her and i see her in my dreams recently.

I want to friend this girl but i dont know how to meet her and tell her that i love her. i sense a hot slap on my cheek coming because we are CHURCH members.

A few righteous pick up lines will do for a brother. please help me. thank you all.

Oh my gawd! Why do you want to commit this great evil

1 Like

Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Oluwapresley(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
MoDsHunter:
Join the Choir, Or the Visitation Unit sad

In short

Join all the Unit wey dey your church sad
lmaooooo!!! seconded!
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Orubebe01:
Are you goin to church to look for woman or to worship God?

i didnt say i was looking for her. my joblessness is even a big reason to seek God more. Try and understand, i want to marry her, not fornicate with her.
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Splinz:

Oh my gawd! Why do you want to commit this great evil

lol very funny. is it a crime to love again we are adults, not teenagers
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thanks guys for the response. i read this on facebook and it touched my heart and i decided to share. shalom yall.
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
beycity:
A lady will always remain a lady irrespective of the environment. Start from friendship, get talking & you will be surprised

how na? to go about the friendship
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
So while the pastor was doing exorcism for those possessed in church, it is your own body they all rented... Well done... So the demon of lust no gree leave you last year follow u enter new year.. Well its not your fault... Only if u had a job
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Kayoski(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
GeorgeAkindile1:
Thanks guys for the response. i read this on facebook and it touched my heart and i decided to share. shalom yall.
Christian brother, why you Kon dey lie like this
If it's not ur current situation you wouldn't have posted it here. .

Repent of your sins
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Cholls(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
my brother join a group in the church and work yourself to the top.....when you become important in the affairs of the church......start step three. begin to show your sexiness that so doing all the gurls in church will notice you and once you've achieved that move to step four which is......... (to be continued).

1 Like

Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Batlan01: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
God help U

1 Like

Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kayoski:

Christian brother, why you Kon dey lie like this
If it's not ur current situation you wouldn't have posted it here. .

Repent of your sins

hello! if you noticed, i joined nairaland recently to have fun. i cant post my personal issues here. i have a girl i love and cherish and i work too.
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cholls:
my brother join a group in the church and work yourself to the top.....when you become important in the affairs of the church......start step three. begin to show your sexiness that so doing all the gurls in church will notice you and once you've achieved that move to step four which is......... (to be continued).

hahqhaha.. guy you funny ooo.. lol
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Kayoski(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
GeorgeAkindile1:

hello! if you noticed, i joined nairaland recently to have fun. i cant post my personal issues here. i have a girl i love and cherish and i work too.
Congrats
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
So while the pastor was doing exorcism for those possessed in church, it is your own body they all rented... Well done... So the demon of lust no gree leave you last year follow u enter new year.. Well its not your fault... Only if u had a job

guy, abi you get eyes?? read carefully again. I pray you receive sense to understand. The dude wasnt seeking to fork the lady (sister). He intend marrying her and getting rich with her. she is not a nun.
Re: How Can I Approach A Sister In Church? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
firstking01:
Wetin you dey type madamgrin
Believe me, I spent up to 3 minutes trying to understand that post ^ ^ ^ ^

(1) (Reply)

On The Misconception That If You're Fair In Complexion, You're Not Beautiful. / How Many Nairaland Likes You've Got? Flaunt It / My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.