Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs (815 Views)

Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs / Federal High Court Redeploys Justices Liman, Abang, Nine Others / BREAKING: Customs Bans Importation Of Cars; Issues Message To Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by dipoolowoo: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
By Modupe Gbadeyanka

No fewer than eight Assistant Comptrollers-General and 238 Deputy Comptrollers have been redeployed by the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS).

The shakeup was approved by the Comptroller-General of Customs, Mr Hameed Ibrahim Ali, in a bid to strengthen operations and reposition the service to meet the challenges of 2017.

The redeployment, which takes immediate effect, also affected spokesman of the NCS, Deputy Comptroller (DC) Wale Adeniyi, who is now posted to Apapa Customs Area Command, Lagos.

All the affected officers have been advised to report at their new Zones and Commands and also charged to ensure maximum collection of revenue and strict implementation of the fiscal policy of government.

The Comptroller-General reiterated Federal Government ban on importation of rice and vehicles through the land borders.

The Assistant Comptrollers-General affected are:

ACG Charles Edike from Zone A to Human Resource Development (HRD)
ACG Ahmed Mohammed from HRD to Zone B
ACG Aminu Dangaladima from Zone B to Enforcement
ACG Francis Dosumu from Enforcement to Zone D
ACG Augustine Chidi from Zone D to Excise, Free Trade Zone and Industrial Incentives (Ex, FTZ, & I I)
ACG Monday Abueh from Ex, FTZ, & I I to Zone A
ACG Umar Sanusi from HQ to Zone C
ACG Abdulkadir Azerema from Zone C to HQ.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2017/01/03/customs-redeploys-8-acgs-238-dcs/

Re: BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
I see 4 Northerners as ACGs...carefully positioned to take over from the military outsider brought in to be Comptroller of Customs, something never done before in the history of Nigeria only because A southerner, a yoruba ACG was next in line. Nigerians are very useless and responsible for all their woes...how could you allow Buhari to appoint an ex military officer, bypassing 8 ACGs and 254 DCGs who have spent not less than 30yrs in the service, only to be bypassed with an outsider?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by Masculity(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
That's great news.

Baba carry on with the good work.
The poster above me, learn how to say the cup is half full than half empty.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Masculity:
That's great news.

The poster above me, always say the cup is half full than half empty.

Afonja...I don't know what's wrong with this people. They support everything wrong and evil.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by machinery1: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Freedom2016:

Afonja...I don't know what's wrong with this people. They support everything wrong and evil.

Compressed head villager, always crying afonja everywhere like a miserable kid.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Masculity:
That's great news.

The poster above me, always say the cup is half full than half empty.

I swear. You people are an eternal problem for the south. It's really sad. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by Masculity(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Freedom2016:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by Masculity(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fineman87:

I swear. You people are an eternal problem for the south. It's really sad. Gosh.

Grow up. This is 2017, year of forgiveness and love.

Re: BREAKING: Customs Redeploys 8 Acgs, 238 Dcs by AustineE1: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
ACG Ahmed Mohammed posted from HRD to 'Zombie' sorry 'Zone B' both with the similar pronounciation .

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest / Fani Kayode: Buratai, Biafra And Guardians Empire Nigeria Part 2 / Senators Now Blackmailers, Comedians — Buhari’s Aide, Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.