Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest (804 Views)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? / OPINION: 10 Reasons Why I Wanted To Support The Civil Protest Of Feb 6th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest by bluaero(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Esteemed ladies and gentlemen of this great forum. This is a thread to gauge the general feeling of the hardworking, tax paying, responsible citizens of our country. Kindly state your own take on the planned protest scheduled for the 6th of February nationwide. State whether or not you believe a protest should be held on the said date and why.

This is my own take.
I work hard everyday to make a living for myself and my family. I pay my taxes to the government of this nation. I fulfil my obligations by obeying all the rules and regulations of this country.

Meanwhile,
Government officials and politicians who are meant to serve me put their needs and desires first before mine. Politicize issues of the economy and security while i now work harder, earn less and spend more to survive. Everyday i am at greater risk of losing my job because of the rapidly decaying economic situation. In all honesty, i have never had it this bad as a Nigerian (i don't even want to start listing the current prices of commodities).

I support the protest against the government of the day because i think enough is enough. Is it a crime to be a citizen of this country? undecided
(Note: I am not protesting against any political party!)

Let me have your own take on this issue with reasons. Please let's have a decent conversation smiley

Those in favour of the February 6th protest click LIKE
Those against the February 6th protest click SHARE

Lalasticlala any chance to move this debate to the promised land?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest by Donexy16(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
#Istandwith2baba

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest by soji1992: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
#IStandWithNigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest by lalasticlala(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
bluaero:

Lalasticlala any chance to move this debate to the promised land?

It would have made sense like this:

first the body of the thread, i.e introduction, next column, those in support should click like, another column, those against should click like. in all, 3 different columns.
Re: Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest by vatiqan(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
I just got my Green T-shirt and a pair of white jean, in preparation for the grand protest, #IstandwithNigeria!

I changed my mind, I'm joining the protest!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest by helinues: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Supported

But na person wey beleful go do nyaga
Re: Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest by Tintinnoty(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
To be sincere I voted for Buhari, I so much desired for a positive change that I so much wanted the Gej administration and the PDP led government out that I did everything possible to campaign for Buhari and APC. After sixteen years I felt we've had enough of PDP that fresh party with fresh idea should be given the opportunity to right all the wrongs perpetrated by PDP led government. Two years down the line, am not only suprised by turn of events, am beginning to feel I made mistake supporting the present government. What else can I do but pray, hope, wish and do my best to see that this present government succeed.

Lalasticlala lets do this together
Re: Nairaland Poll For Feb. 6th 2017 Protest by bluaero(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
lalasticlala:

It would have made sense like this:

first the body of the thread, i.e introduction, next column, those in support should click like, another column, those against should click like. in all, 3 different columns.

Noted boss! I'll create a new thread and do as advised.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Another Foreign Newspaper Ridicules President Buhari [see Photo] / Archives: Rare Picture Of Former President Goodluck Jonathan / Obiano Conscripts Soludo Against Obi For Second Term Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.