Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Am Lonely And So Confused: Pls Anyone There For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Lonely And So Confused: Pls Anyone There For Me? (675 Views)

Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lonely And So Confused: Pls Anyone There For Me? by sintuboy: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2009
Hi Nairalanders, I am so confuse and want to know the reason why girl are so deceitful and will never let go, I was in a relationship with 200level student of a university, she is pretty, nice and kind to me but she keeps on flirting around with guys and once i get to know she start to cry and begging, each time i feel like quiting the relationship then she goes to my family and friends to start begging on her behalf, pls i need your help and advice on what to do, Right now i am so confused and fed up and i want to move on with a responsible and kind girl on here, if any girl is interested here, please let me know
Re: I Am Lonely And So Confused: Pls Anyone There For Me? by OBVIOUS(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2009
Stay confused.
Re: I Am Lonely And So Confused: Pls Anyone There For Me? by zebi76: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
my friend! arrange urself babes full everywhere! haba! in this day and age! how old are u? angry angry grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Compliment Of The Season 2 Nairalanders / What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? / Why Ladies Are Please The Eyes Of Men And Trouble Their Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.