Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? (1993 Views)

Until You Attack The Root. The Fruits Will Keep Showing. Matthew 15:13. / Jim Iyke Punch Prophet TB Joshua ''man Of God You Took Advantage Of Me'' / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by benzics(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Yes.. Why?

You don't believe in yahweh, then leave yahweh alone.. You don't believe in a.llah,then leave a.llah alone? Right?

How many times have yahweh believers left us alone? Why won't we bash you and your god when you never leave us alone?

I was arguing with a theist, he was like, "eternity in hell is a long time, bro repent, the devil is using you, you don't believe in God? Go and pray.. .".. We got arguing and he was then like, "you'll rot in hell" grin I then said something, then he told me.. "You don't believe in God? Allow the people who believe in him to continue believing, why is a non existent god bothering you? Leave us to our beliefs".. He clearly started it all and he was now asking me to leave him to his beliefs?

Why do we bash yahweh, not the spaghetti monster?

What do they forcefully teach our kids in school? Spaghetti monster?

What pollution houses are becoming more rampant than study places? Spaghetti church?

Who knocks on our doors? Spaghetti disciples?

What do they want us to forcefully believe? Spaghetti monster ?

What books do we see in hotel rooms? Spaghetti books?

What inscription do we see most? "In spaghetti we trust" ?

What is that nonsense noise we hear most? "repent or turn to pasta?"

What word do people use most? "spaghetti monster bless you?"

What are they abusing our little kids with? Spaghetti furnace?

I could go on and on.. .

Take a moment, go out and look at your environment, it's either you are hearing one mosque disturbing with "allahu akbar" or some church, dancing and singing, disturbing our peace. On Fridays, Muslims block public road just to pray, on a government road! Our walls have been littered with pamphlets or flyers of religious programmes..

Our leaders pray instead of work, when the country is in woes, leaders fast and ask for prayers instead of getting up their arses and work!

Ministers of education that should be discussing how science facilities would be set up in schools are rather discussing the religious subjects to be taught to innocent little kids..

Every weekend group of unfortunate beings come to disturb us in our houses all in the name of preaching..

You can count the number of schools but not the number of mosques and churches, they are currently occupying all the free land spaces available..

The government instead of building schools, are building churches and mosques.
It's like religion is forcefully being shoved down our throats.

Somebody was complaining how a church was disturbing his peace, and people came to tell him, "endure".

And you dare ask me why I criticize something I don't believe in?

I don't criticize god because he exists, I criticize him because you exist

notjonbellion, HardMirror, hopefulLandlord, EyeHateGod, felixomor, jonbellion, KingEbukasBlog, 4evergod,seun, anas09, randomperson angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by Jafar1: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2017
no mind them

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by Pastafarian: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one Benzics cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by hahn(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Let's hope they read this

They are unable to even read their bibles undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by HCpaul(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2017
It is not religion that we are attacking but the delusion and ignorance of religious people.

It's so pathetic seeing our fellow humans in the bane of religions and the insanity that it accompany.

Imagine, the enslavement that we abandoned becomes someone else's daily happiness and rejoice.

These to us is like a virus and its only antidote is reason.

“ Ignorance is a virus. Once it starts spreading,
it can only be cured by reason. For the sake of
humanity, we must be that cure. "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yeah right, I just came in after a long time to check if i will find any new atheist arguments. Well, i'm dissapointed.
I remember i said it last year, atheism is not gonna come up with any new arguments. Maybe just refined reapeted points, coupled with a pseudointellectual outlook.

I successfully disproved the existence of santa claus to my 8-year old nephew, two years ago.
I dont remember being angry or calling santa claus names, I also dont remember mocking my nephew out of his belief in santa claus, I dont remember talking about santa claus everyday of my life.

Maybe you should have a look at hate spewed out by "alternatives to the bigoted african leaders" in this thread, and consider revising the garbage you put up there.

Two quick points
1. You dont mock the sick, if truly he/she is sick.
2. how else can one define swearing and calling "non-existent" characters hateful names just because self-proclaimed "free thinkers" feel they need to knock in their points to "deluded" individuals who happen to be happy with their lives and try to be as productive as they can. I want to term this "chronic bigotry coupled with anger".
This is why most of your minds are caged away from objective reason.

Africa has had its problems even while it was still deeply immersed in its traditional religions whose barbarism leaps compared to the religions we know of today, African leaders have the same daft mentality that most of you display here, ignoring the major problem and elevating a non-issue because of their vested interests.
Do you people even try to open your minds to history and present day facts for once, was europe ever religious?, was U.S.A ever religious?, have we had atheistic regimes? How did these regomes fare?

You people are so bigoted that sometimes, I hope many of you rant for a longer time.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
HCpaul:
It is not religion that we are attacking but the delusion and ignorance of religious people.

It's so pathetic seeing our fellow humans in the bane of religions and the insanity that it accompany.

Imagine, the enslavement that we abandoned becomes someone else's daily happiness and rejoice.

These to us is like a virus and its only antidote is reason.

“ Ignorance is a virus. Once it starts spreading,
it can only be cured by reason. For the sake of
humanity, we must be that cure. "
How far are you willing to go to cure this virus/disease?
Will some of you ever come out of this bigotry that has darkened your hearts.
Your role models tried this, the combined force and power with reason and still failed.
Atheism has a low retention rate, many people who are willing to give reason a chance come out of it eventually, especially through exposure.

Below are some examples of some great thinkers who tried to cure 98% of the worlds population of their virus and what they acheived,

1. Great thinkers from all over social media, showing love to virus-infected people from all over the world.

2. Great atheist leaders who tried to cure their people of this virus

3. great regimes who have tried to cure this virus

4. more proof that this virus curing idea of your is not new to a world that has never been atheistic

Its only releiving to know that there are atheists who still manage to rise above hate and warn their peers of the bombs in them waiting to explode once they get to places of power.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3862076_112292819598598573913905687343489062003683n_png_jpegc5ebef66dc64479085bfabc6014e5468

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:
Let's hope they read this

They are unable to even read their bibles undecided
Should we not choose a day to celebrate the number of years you've wasted debating christians undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jafar1:
no mind them
How about those of us who have been there and see no sense in it?

Should we also become atheist evangelists like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by jonbellion(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nawa oo
Y'all really have time undecided
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by hahn(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
Should we not choose a day to celebrate the number of years you've wasted debating christians undecided

Happy new year! cheesy grin

Where have you been?

I see atheists are still above Jehovah on your priority list tongue
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by benzics(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:

I successfully disproved the existence of santa claus to my 8-year old nephew, two years ago.
I dont remember being angry or calling santa claus names, I also dont remember mocking my nephew out of his belief in santa claus, I dont remember talking about santa claus everyday of my life.
Right, how many times have Santa Claus believers condemned you to hell? How many times have they told you how you should live your life? How many times have they knocked at your door

You expect us to face a hateful ideology that is like a virus, with meekness?

take a look at these hateful speeches by LOVING Christians

And you expect us to face religion with peace, or " mind our business"?

I dream of a future without these hateful sons of b-itches! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by mrmrmister: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
What about all the useless churches that are always disturbing someone's sleep with their loud speakers?
And if you complain, they'll say you're a Demon and the holy spirit is tormenting you.
Put your damn speakers off,
Why do I have to listen to you pray against imaginary witches?
sad
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by Pastafarian: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
Yeah right, I just came in after a long time to check if i will find any new atheist arguments. Well, i'm dissapointed.

like we are here to impress a very illogical and ranting individual like you, go hug a transformer

I remember i said it last year, atheism is not gonna come up with any new arguments. Maybe just refined reapeted points, coupled with a pseudointellectual outlook.

tell me what new argument you have against atheism in that same one year, nonsense!

maybe if you have new ones, we'll debunk them as usual? don't you think?

how does this concern us? you debunked something to your family member? congratulations!! here's your price grin

Maybe you should have a look at hate spewed out by "alternatives to the bigoted african leaders" in this thread, and consider revising the garbage you put up there.

all these nonsense threads of yours again that's usually ripped apart in its first page?

Two quick points
1. You dont mock the sick, if truly he/she is sick.
2. how else can one define swearing and calling "non-existent" characters hateful names just because self-proclaimed "free thinkers" feel they need to knock in their points to "deluded" individuals who happen to be happy with their lives and try to be as productive as they can. I want to term this "chronic bigotry coupled with anger".
This is why most of your minds are caged away from objective reason.

this is also empty and filled with red herrings

theism affects every life in Nigeria, we want freedom of religion and freedom FROM religion

separation of religion and the state is a good start

Africa has had its problems even while it was still deeply immersed in its traditional religions whose barbarism leaps compared to the religions we know of today, African leaders have the same daft mentality that most of you display here, ignoring the major problem and elevating a non-issue because of their vested interests.
Do you people even try to open your minds to history and present day facts for once, was europe ever religious?, was U.S.A ever religious?, have we had atheistic regimes? How did these regomes fare?

who's talking atheistic regimes? which theistic president is as charitable, humble and straightforward as Jose Mujica who is an atheist?

I'll await your answer but I wouldn't expect a straight answer from you, probably another long reply devoid of substance such as this one I'm quoting

You people are so bigoted that sometimes, I hope many of you rant for a longer time.

now you're sounding angry and ranting with it

calm down so you don't get your blood pressure to abnormally high level

think and say something sensible next time or is it a sin? undecided
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
benzics:

Right, how many times have Santa Claus believers condemned you to hell? How many times have they told you how you should live your life? How many times have they knocked at your door

You expect us to face a hateful ideology that is like a virus, with meekness?

take a look at these hateful speeches by LOVING Christians

And you expect us to face religion with peace, or " mind our business"?

I dream of a future without these hateful sons of b-itches! angry
Jehova witnesses, muslims and others knock on my door, i also get disturbances from blasting speakers. Ive been called infected, "hateful sons of b-itches" just as you and some unintelligent bubs hatefully do here daily. I do not see these people as infected, neither do i hate against them. Hell, i even have an atheist uncle.
The African system has a list of problems, and these problems do not even include religion.

Well, I dont expect you to mind your buisness, i expect you not to be a waste to the world. You have a lot of potential, dont let hate eat that up.
If someone who wants to be like Christ (Christ-ian) spread hate messages, he can be judged from the life of Christ. Its unfortunate we cant say the same for y'all.

We have some of your peace loving hate-filled self acclaimed intelligent people even caught on camera... Its so obvious where hate will lead you.

Your dreams will die within you, i just hope your children do not get affected by this madness of yours.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pastafarian:

like we are here to impress a very illogical and ranting individual like you, go hug a transformer

tell me what new argument you have against atheism in that same one year, nonsense!

maybe if you have new ones, we'll debunk them as usual? don't you think?

how does this concern us? you debunked something to your family member? congratulations!! here's your price grin

all these nonsense threads of yours again that's usually ripped apart in its first page?

this is also empty and filled with red herrings

theism affects every life in Nigeria, we want freedom of religion and freedom FROM religion

separation of religion and the state is a good start

who's talking atheistic regimes? which theistic president is as charitable, humble and straightforward as Jose Mujica who is an atheist?

I'll await your answer but I wouldn't expect a straight answer from you, probably another long reply devoid of substance such as this one I'm quoting

now you're sounding angry and ranting with it

calm down so you don't get your blood pressure to abnormally high level

think and say something sensible next time or is it a sin? undecided
You do not deserve my answer, I know you are all bored and feel the need to evangelize your beliefs. Its understandable because even in the real world, not even your family give 2 f**ks about your lack of belief.

Jose mujica does not spend each day of his life in hate, the way you and your hate filled brothers do. So dont even begin to make yourself happy. Ive given you examples of people like you who thought religion was a disease and their attempts to eradicate such disease, go ponder on that.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by Pastafarian: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
You do not deserve my answer, I know you are all bored and feel the need to evangelize your beliefs. Its understandable because even in the real world, not even your family give 2 f**ks about your lack of belief.

Jose mujica does not spend each day of his life in hate, the way you and your hate filled brothers do. So dont even begin to make yourself happy. Ive given you examples of people like you who thought religion was a disease and their attempts to eradicate such disease, go ponder on that.
I don't deserve your answer? yet you gave a long reply devoid of substance afterwards, check your blood pressure bro, seems you're too emotional for this sheet

your Jesus Christ never paid any attention to atheists, your Jesus Christ as far as we know ignored people like us, you have almost 100 threads on atheism, very Christlike

we don't hate, we poke holes into your god idea, I know its very uncomfortable for you but deal with it; call it hate and shout it from the rooftops, skylights and all, you make a claim we poke the holes and show how empty the claim is, NONE of your claims have been left "undebunked" except your appeal to emotions, ignorance and other nonsensical fallacies

all you've done is project hate on all Nairaland atheists and hoping it sticks, you've come back to repeat the same nonsense you've been saying

my advice still stands: think and say something sensible next time, its not a sin or is it?
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Happy new year! cheesy grin

Where have you been?

I see atheists are still above Jehovah on your priority list tongue
Lol

Happy New Year Bro
Ive been studying, reaching the final stages of my Post graduate studies, i need the concentration.

But seriously, Dont be like Mike Bauerlin, Professor of English, Emory University.

Live your life like a free thinker smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pastafarian:

we don't hate, we poke holes into your god idea,
The only near-reasonable statement i can see in your long trash.

So who decided that this is a god idea?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by benzics(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:

Jehova witnesses, muslims and others knock on my door, i also get disturbances from blasting speakers. Ive been called infected, "hateful sons of b-itches" just as you and some unintelligent bubs hatefully do here daily. I do not see these people as infected, neither do i hate against them. Hell, i even have an atheist uncle.
The African system has a list of problems, and these problems do not even include religion.

Well, I dont expect you to mind your buisness, i expect you not to be a waste to the world. You have a lot of potential, dont let hate eat that up.
If someone who wants to be like Christ (Christ-ian) spread hate messages, he can be judged from the life of Christ. Its unfortunate we cant say the same for y'all.

We have some of your peace loving hate-filled self acclaimed intelligent people even caught on camera... Its so obvious where hate will lead you.

Your dreams will die within you, i just hope your children do not get affected by this madness of yours.
And who told you we hate anyone? We hate the ideology and not the people! "gays are filth, kill them".. How many times have you heard atheists calling for theists to be killed?

And mind you, we atheists have lives offline, a great life for that matter, how many atheists do you see offline criticizing religion? We don't just sit and criticize religion, religion always throws the first blow and we respond, and then you tag us as "religion attackers"??

If religious people would just mind themselves, allow homosexuals, allow people who practice incest, in fact, just STOP telling people how they should live and fucking don't preach their evil doctrines, stop telling kids they'll burn! Just fucking mind their biz... There you go... No more activists!!

But if religious people think they can always find their ways into our commercials, schools, homes, lives.. They should be ready to have a discussion!

My children? Lol, they'll all grow learning how life is, I'll teach them about religion and tell them how some certain sects believe a loving father will burn them forever for disobeying him, I'll teach them religion for what it really is, a comedy! And we'll all have a good laugh, and anyone who abuses my kid with eternal damnation from a mad fairy tale character will be in for it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by hahn(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
Lol

Happy New Year Bro
Ive been studying, reaching the final stages of my Post graduate studies, i need the concentration.

But seriously, Dont be like Mike Bauerlin, Professor of English, Emory University.

Live your life like a free thinker smiley

Nice to know. Stay focused.

You mean a freethinker like you who believes all other 4000+ gods are all fake and that one, the one you chose, is the real god? undecided
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
benzics:

And who told you we hate anyone? We hate the ideology and not the people! "gays are filth, kill them".. How many times have you heard atheists calling for theists to be killed?

And mind you, we atheists have lives offline, a great life for that matter, how many atheists do you see offline criticizing religion? We don't just sit and criticize religion, religion always throws the first blow and we respond, and then you tag us as "religion attackers"??

If religious people would just mind themselves, allow homosexuals, allow people who practice incest, in fact, just STOP telling people how they should live and fucking don't preach their evil doctrines, stop telling kids they'll burn! Just fucking mind their biz... There you go... No more activists!!

But if religious people think they can always find their ways into our commercials, schools, homes, lives.. They should be ready to have a discussion!

My children? Lol, they'll all grow learning how life is, I'll teach them about religion and tell them how some certain sects believe a loving father will burn them forever for disobeying him, I'll teach them religion for what it really is, a comedy! And we'll all have a good laugh, and anyone who abuses my kid with eternal damnation from a mad fairy tale character will be in for it!
"Gays are filth, Kill them", really?
From a christ-wannabe undecided
Its unfortunate this is your justification for obsession.

What life would you have lived if God decides to use your children as a powerful tool to spread the loving Gospel of Jesus to the ends of the earth undecided Dont forget that you cant hold them down in delusion for long. Infact this type of delusion contradicts itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Nice to know. Stay focused.

You mean a freethinker like you who believes all other 4000+ gods are all fake and that one, the one you chose, is the real god? undecided
No, we can all let logic and reason prevail first before trying to dig further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by benzics(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
"Gays are filth, Kill them", really?
From a christ-wannabe undecided
Its unfortunate this is your justification for obsession.

What life would you have lived if God decides to use your children as a powerful tool to spread the loving Gospel of Jesus to the ends of the earth undecided Dont forget that you cant hold them down in delusion for long. Infact this type of delusion contradicts itself.
Lol.. The quoted statements are usually made by Christians..

If my child decides to be religious, of course he is free to, as long as he is old enough, I won't sit back and watch my little child indoctrinated by these theists! I won't... You can easily scare kids with the idea of hell, so I don't think my child as an adult after learning and seeing life for what it truly is, will then be subdued by the idea of an eternal damnation, cuz that's what religion thrives with, fear, without fear, there will be no religion!

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
benzics:

Lol.. The quoted statements are usually made by Christians..

If my child decides to be religious, of course he is free to, as long as he is old enough, I won't sit back and watch my little child indoctrinated by these theists! I won't... You can easily scare kids with the idea of hell, so I don't think my child as an adult after learning and seeing life for what it truly is, will then be subdued by the idea of an eternal damnation, cuz that's what religion thrives with, fear, without fear, there will be no religion!
You see the bolded, it was invented by atheists.

Without man, there will be No religion.
Most importantly, without God, there will be no man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by benzics(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
You see the bolded, it was invented by atheists.

Without man, there will be No religion.
Most importantly, without God, there will be no man.
Your meme: a lie does not simply become true because it is believed by many, and the truth doesn't become a lie because it is believed by few..

Just because many share in a delusion, doesn't make the delusion any less a lie!

If you think it is OK to tell kids they'll burn for eternity for just eating mummy's meat, you need to start thinking!
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by benzics(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
No, we can all let logic and reason prevail first before trying to dig further.
When I see Nonsense memes like this, I just facepalm.. You think it's illogical for an atheist to believe the earth has no creator, but it's not illogical to believe your god has no creator? Double standards!!
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
benzics:

When I see Nonsense memes like this, I just facepalm.. You think it's illogical for an atheist to believe the earth has no creator, but it's not illogical to believe your god has no creator? Double standards!!
As far as we know through science, Time and space began with the universe.
It means there was/is a dimension of timelessness and no space.

We christians refer to timelessness as eternity, no beginning no end.

If our God was in existence before the universe, then he exists in timeless eternity, i.e no beginning no end.
Creation can only be acheived within time.
I know its difficult to wrap the issue of time having a beginning around your head, but thanks to science.

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by benzics(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
As far as we know through science, Time and space began with the universe.
It means there was/is a dimension of timelessness and no space.

We christians refer to timelessness as eternity, no beginning no end.

If our God was in existence before the universe, then he exists in timeless eternity, i.e no beginning no end.
Creation can only be acheived within time.
I know its difficult to wrap the issue of time having a beginning around your head, but thanks to science.
A big IF... MEANS...

All you have of your god are only speculations and not fact.. that's why we don't believe in Gods
Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
benzics:

Your meme: a lie does not simply become true because it is believed by many, and the truth doesn't become a lie because it is believed by few..

Just because many share in a delusion, doesn't make the delusion any less a lie!

If you think it is OK to tell kids they'll burn for eternity for just eating mummy's meat, you need to start thinking!
Tell that to those who threathen kids with hell.
Im a christ follower, christ taught that.

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by winner01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
benzics:

A big IF... MEANS...

All you have of your god are only speculations and not fact.. that's why we don't believe in Gods
You misunderstand me, I was simply trying to explain things to you. I am a slave to evidence.
The evidence we have points strongly in my line of thought.
It credits the certainty of the age old truth of Christianity.
If you really do not believe in God, then i dont think you need me not to believe in God with you.
Why have you then become an evangelist undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? by benzics(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
winner01:
Tell that to those who threathen kids with hell.
Im a christ follower, christ taught that.
OH, so those who threaten us with hell are not Christians?

Meme : did you read the op? And I already said, once religion is divided from state, in fact we stop seeing anything related to religion, that's when atheist activists will cease to exist!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived / Name Your Favorite Heretic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.