Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me (958 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by suzy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
i need help,me and my boy are so much inlove.but these things disturbs me. 1,am a chirstian but ha is not 2,am an igbo but is not .but i love him so much that i dont mind,but my parent are always telling me to marry a christain and from my tribe even from the same town.i dont want tell my boyfriend.we have never fought about that.my friend are alwys remiinding me of tha.i dont want to lose him 4 that.what should i do
Re: Help Me by patwhizkid(f): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2009
Pardon?
Re: Help Me by iice(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
Free the boy
Re: Help Me by suzy(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
i can not,am so much inlove with him
Re: Help Me by gentleemmy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2009
So what should we say then? Don't leave him, continue and you may regret it. 'may, I said o'
Re: Help Me by Amigoz(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
suzy:

i need help,me and my boy are so much inlove.but these things disturbs me. 1,am a chirstian but ha is not 2,am an igbo but is not .but i love him so much that[b] i[/b] dont mind,but my parent are always telling me to marry a christain and from my tribe even from the same town.i dont want tell my boyfriend.we have never fought about that.my friend are alwys remiinding me of tha.i dont want to lose him 4 that.what should i do

First of all. . . . .

For a relationship to exist . . . . at least two should be in it. . .

Your post is filled with 2 many 'I's

Sit ur boyfriend down and relay ur fears,

Two good heads as they say . . . . . . wink
Re: Help Me by stogis: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
don't be so carried away with what you call love in you post. from you respons to some post you don't seem to need help. Many woman are in pain today because they sturbonly married someone they felt they were in love with even when other people suggested otherwise. I strongly believe that it isa self destructive for a woman to let her family be against her because she wants to marry certain lover boy.

you aksed for help and when the help came you say no you can't accept it. just free thge boy and stabilise your future by waiting a man the would have some things in common with you.
Re: Help Me by coolier(f): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
One of two things: either dump him in favour of your parents or marry him against their wishes!
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
@poster
if you care so much about what other people are saying then do what they want and stop complaining.
you cant have your cake and eat it too.
make up your mind about whats more important to YOU and live with it.
Re: Help Me by Noigeeriaa: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2009
at OP:

yes
Re: Help Me by platinumnk(f): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
@poster- be prepared for dramalol
Re: Help Me by yme1(f): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
if you cant play hard balls now you certainly cant when the deed is done undecided
Re: Help Me by beila05(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2009
its a two way thing oh,you have choosen to love this guy but when comfronted with your fears what would he do? you need to know and agree on the differences of your religion and customs and how it may affect your future and know how he feels, when you are comfortable with the answer then you can stay devoid of what people say or think, what am i saying just keeping reading peoples advices and know what to do
Re: Help Me by omega25red(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
which God is your man worshiping? you didnt say he was muslim or something else you just said he is not christian.
you might want to discuss this with him maybe you might save his soul if he decides to go to church
Re: Help Me by kpolli(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2009
ask ur parents who is the one marrying, them or u?
plus ask them if they want a son-in-law that is igbo n that will maltreat u, or do they want one that will keep u happy thru out
Re: Help Me by suzy(f): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2009
he is a musilim,but he has never attended that since i know him in skool but is foss are comfirmed musilims.he follows me to church in skool
Re: Help Me by Gabry(f): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2009
Why are u not telling him about your problem? You should consider that he loves you. Im Asian and my bf is Nigerian and my parents dont like it and I have to tell him. . . Well, guess you and me have to stand by our decisions in life my dear cause if your parents are gone one day, you might regret it not making your own decisions
Re: Help Me by suzy(f): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2009
i told u but doesnt mind.the promble is from my side.he told me that his uncle married from my side but my foss are reaily serious about me marryin from my side but i dont want to.am confuse
Re: Help Me by kpolli(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2009
do u want ur parents to be happy or urself,
stand up to them n let them know its ur future n that u should be allowed to make ur own mistakes dont let them make it for u
Re: Help Me by izeek(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2009
your grammar should even confuse you more.
Re: Help Me by Gabry(f): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2009
suzy:

i told u but doesnt mind.the promble is from my side.he told me that his uncle married from my side but my foss are reaily serious about me marryin from my side but i dont want to.am confuse

I dont understand what are u really trying to say sad
Re: Help Me by olanajim(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2009
@suzy,
The problem is on your side. And your parents are against. You dont want to tell him and you don want to leave him.

For every situation like this two results are sure: success and failure.

It depends on ur parents resolve. It depend on you
Re: Help Me by smooooooth: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2009
though the tribe thing is not an issue for me, i wont advise u to marry someone that does not share your faith. we shld not let love distract us the ultimate goal, relationships of all kinds including marriage ends in this world, u need to thing of things that last for ever. What will it profit if u gain ur boyfriend and lose your soul.
Re: Help Me by Nautillus(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2009
End the relationship now. . . .Trust me. . .you will neva win.

(1) (Reply)

Honest Response Please / Cheating Spouse / I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.