Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously (958 Views)

ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive About Men But Won’t Tell Them / Five Things Virgins Should Know Before Wedding, Which Their Mama Won't Tell Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by life4naija: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
I dont understand the desperacy of Nigerian girls. Every time I tell them that I am in a relationship and I am taking it seriously, they insist they still want to have something with me. I really dont understand this. Now the problem here is my better half is miles away, so when they dont see her around they think I am lying or just playing hard to get.

I never see this kind thing before oh. And I don stop to chop clean mouth oh. make dem no go give wicked animal horn oh
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by dominique(f): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
lol. . . how can anybody want someone no other girl wants cheesy tongue
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by omega25red(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
life4naija:

I dont understand the desperacy of Nigerian girls. Every time I tell them that I am in a relationship and I am taking it seriously, they insist they still want to have something with me. I really dont understand this. Now the problem here is my better half is miles away, so when they dont see her around they think I am lying or just playing hard to get.

I never see this kind thing before oh. And I don stop to chop clean mouth oh. make dem no go give wicked animal horn oh
Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that ole boy give it a rest if you need people to boost your ego about what a fine or demented boy you are you don't have to start a thread that disparages the character of a whole race of women when other women in other countries could be doing exactly the same thing
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by Zaxx: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
Come on Omega, that aint right, what he says is true. Chris Rock once said, "when a man sees his buddy with a hot chick, he says to himself 'I must have a gal lyk dat' but when a chick sees her friend with a hunk of a guy she says to herself 'I must have that guy'." Its in the nature of gals to covet what other gals have
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by writetinya: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2010
this is funny
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
Omega25 is one of the few good men in here kiss
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ poster

Keep lying to yourself!
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by Godmother(f): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
omega25red:

Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that ole boy give it a rest if you need people to boost your ego about what a fine or demented boy you are you don't have to start a thread that disparages the character of a whole race of women when other women in other countries could be doing exactly the same thing

Pls tell him
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by Ben13: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
hehehe. . .
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
So what's all this f**cking rubbish all about?.
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by life4naija: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
I didnt put up this post to flatter myself and its not like im some hunk, it just happens that truly wen i become friendly with a irl, she gets attracted and wen she finds out i am in a commited long distance relationship, she then thinks thats when she should pierce her claws deeper. Well its just a wall full of posts anyway.
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by sistajay(f): 3:44am On Mar 14, 2010
@ Poster

E be like say you and I get the same problem o, they no dey believe me wen I talk say I dey for LDR (long distance relationship).
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by life4naija: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2010
@ Sister Jay - Thank you very much, thats where the problem actually lies. Some people think long distance relationships is another way to say I like somebody but she dey Jand so make me and you run things. Long distance relationships do work and I have been in one for 3 years now with intent to commit.
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by daduke2k(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2010
@zaxx, supported . Nice reply 4 a starter
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by sistajay(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
life4naija:

@ Sister Jay - Thank you very much, thats where the problem actually lies. Some people think long distance relationships is another way to say I like somebody but she dey Jand so make me and you run things. Long distance relationships do work and I have been in one for 3 years now with intent to commit.

Good for you, just hang on in there. Long distance relationship is hard, but like anythin worth havin, you make it work by keepin the communication open!
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by oge4real(f): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2010
Reminds me of men who say that they are only turned on by married women.
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by labiyemmy(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2010
sista-jay:

Good for you, just hang on in there. Long distance relationship is hard, but like anythin worth havin, you make it work by keepin the communication open!

Any woman who says long distance relationship is hard will definitely one day cheat on her man, beside, how do you define a long distance relationship? One in which you see each other once a month or once every three months or one in which you see each other once every six months?
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by deb(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Poster

Guy, you are very correct. You become suddenly more attractive to some women when they realize you are in a committed relationship.
I've been there and I still experience it and mine wasn't even a long distance relationship
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by cantell(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Poster,we always want what we can't hav
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2010
Internet studs.
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^^ very depressing! sad
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by life4naija: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2010
Like U2 said we always want what we havent got
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by life4naija: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
A repeat of this has just happened again today. We are meant to be working professional from different companies and we only collaborate when its time to meet and move our companies forward. She is in a relationship and so am I. Today she tells me that I act very mature and that she wishes we were dating. I just go numb. I dont know what to tell her, I tell her that I am really taking my relationshi[p serious and then she says that even attracts her more cos she wishes she was the one.

I tell her that I am sorry but we really have to keep it professional. She has refused to pick my calls all day
Re: I Tell Them I'm In A Relationship And Thats When They Take Me More Seriously by kokoye(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
dominique:

lol. . . how can anybody girl want someone no other girl wants cheesy tongue

perfect response.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Girlfriend Doing Me This Way / I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend / Caught Your Hubby Staring At Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.