Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) (22413 Views)

Share Your Experience With Agbo / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2017
it all started when I invited a girl over and after pulling off I refuse to get an erection, we tried to revive my amadioha all to no avail. . .Chai which kind wahala bdis I said to myself. After much trial I decided to give up.

Such problem was not a small one so I was lost in thought not until let's call him 'bla bla' saw me on the road. . .guy how fa na bla bla asked, omo I no dey o. I narrated my ordeal to him and he suggested I take agbo Jedi Jedi because according to him sugar plenty for my body.

I didn't ponder much on it as I quickly agreed, I told him to take me to the best agbo selling shops around. I must cure this problem (I said to my self)

to be continued shortly

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2017
he took me to a shop and we ordered for agbo Jedi Jedi. . .he also drank (to avoid stories that touch)

After taking the agbo, we decided to take a stroll buh I began to feel uneasy and also notice how sweat was all over my body. . .hey God wetin u buy gimme drink I asked bla bla

Guy my stomach dey make noise he replied. . .probably the agbo is working I said. I couldn't take it anymore as my handkerchief was already soaked
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by winetapper: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
I don't give a Fvck but continue undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2017
please can we go to your house I need to sit down and probably rest cos the way my body is doing me i am not understanding I suggested since his house is close by

he agreed, few minute later we got to his place. . .all his family members were home that day (God which kind thing bdis na) even as the ac was on I was still sweating. his elder sister asked, why are you sweating? me trying to form boss man I replied nothing really maybe it's the cloth am putting on or the chair fabric (by then I didn't know what I was saying). ok she said and we continued watching the yeye telemundo series that was displaying

where is bla bla I asked?
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2017
Story! Story!! Story...!!!

Once upon a time...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2017

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2017
YOU NEVA SEE ANYTHING grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
YOU NEVA SEE ANYTHING grin grin grin
no be small thing o
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by makydebbie(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:
Story! Story!! Story...!!!

Once upon a time...
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2017
makydebbie:
grin

cheesy grin

Lol, Babe that's true now... Na "ordinary" agbo Jedi Jedi wey hin drink for the first he wan dey write novel about cheesy
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by makydebbie(f): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Babe that's true now... Na "ordinary" agbo Jedi Jedi wey hin drink for the first he wan dey write novel about cheesy
I just dey wonder if na champaign wetin go happen?? cheesy
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2017
makydebbie:
I just dey wonder if na champaign wetin go happen?? cheesy

cheesy grin

Lol, methinks dude go open blog for that one grin
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by makydebbie(f): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, methinks dude go open for that one grin
Abi na, for this recessioncheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

all na for fun bro. . .
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2017
where is bla bla? he is in the room she replied, please can you call him for me

bla bla your friend is calling you o she shouted, bla bla came out so I moved him closer to me and whispered guy where una toilet dey before I shit for body? smiling he asked me to follow him and we headed straight to the toilet. . .guy no spoil the toilet o he said buh that's non of my business as I was really focused on doing my thing

gbam I closed the door and like magic my trouser is off

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
all na for fun bro. . .

cheesy grin

Nothing do you, Baba... More ink to your pen, Bruh cool
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Nothing do you, Baba... More ink to your pen, Bruh cool
I believe you boss

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
I believe you boss
cheesy grin

Yeah, those who give a _fuck went exactly that way... grin
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by SexyNairalander: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Yeah, those who give a _fuck went exactly that way... grin

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by KAYD007(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2017
my guy, come update this thing na angrymy guy, come update this thing na
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by tonaydo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahahaha op come and finish your story o
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You love woman. grin
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

You love woman. grin
cheesy grin

Lol, Baba have you ever seen me with a woman before?? cheesy
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by realnas(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bros come and continue na
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba have you ever seen me with a woman before?? cheesy

Plenty.
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

Plenty.
cheesy grin

Pictures or ahdontbelieveit tongue
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
where is bla bla? he is in the room she replied, please can you call him for me

bla bla your friend is calling you o she shouted, bla bla came out so I moved him closer to me and whispered guy where una toilet dey before I shit for body? smiling he asked me to follow him and we headed straight to the toilet. . .guy no spoil the toilet o he said buh that's non of my business as I was really focused on doing my thing

gbam I closed the door and like magic my trouser is off
And your small toothpick fell off

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Pictures or ahdontbelieveit tongue

i should call them?
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

i should call them?
cheesy grin

Lol, oya call them now cool
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by Whytelyon(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, oya call them now cool

Beg me o.
Re: My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) by MackBrooklyn: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whytelyon:

Beg me o.
cheesy grin

Baba, oya call them if you wan call them na... Abi e no sure for you again?? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Dos And Don’ts Of The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.