Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (10968 Views)

Atheists, You Are All Invited. / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Well, if you don't mind, I don't mind! I will marry you. grin grin grin
Why will i mind when you look so smashing.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Anas09:

Why will i mind when you look so smashing.

Wow! I don get wife be that... cool
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Are you trying to say the moniker that interests you doesn't value your head? angry come and explain ooo.

Judging from the manner most theists in this section uphold their beliefs, paying no regards to the bombs flying here and there, they might take to violence in real life if they can't get a skeptic to agree with them. They are more or less coiled fury waiting to explode. Lol

I'm just kidding. cheesy Don't mind me.

Meeting is a welcome idea though, but I'm too reserved and too much of an introvert to follow it through. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2017
NinjaX:

Judging from the manner most theists in this section uphold their beliefs, paying no regards to the bombs flying here and there, they might take to violence in real life if they can't get a skeptic to agree with them. They are more or less coiled fury waiting to explode. Lol

I'm just kidding. cheesy Don't mind me.

Meeting is a welcome idea though, but I'm too reserved and too much of an introvert to follow it through. cheesy

You're funny NinjaX.

Sometimes we have to take all perspectives into consideration. If there were no theists that can match ego to ego with atheists, it will lead to most concluding atheists are the intelligent ones which has been the norm or a myth.

But here on nairaland, it's noticed that theists can match them in whatever weapon being used. I think that is what is making the theists look violent.

But the truth is God didn't tell us to be violent so I'm sure when you get to see them, you would like it.

I'm more of an introvert also but not completely one. You don't need to follow it through. Meeting once is enough to satisfy that interest you have in the person behind that particular moniker.

This thread is for us to tell those monikers that we would really have loved to see their faces or meet but not necessarily meeting.

NinjaX, I'm still waiting for you to mention them smiley
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

She suits you because you're an introvert, so you'll need someone to bring life into your home and you no what? She can also fight for you. So you no get problem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2017
lepasharon:
I know Anas09 will want to pour bleach in my face if she meets me grin

She even said it herself she would hurt me undecided

grin grin grin grin

Are you saying Anas09 is the one who interests you most? If that's the case, is petrol and fire possible? embarassed

Anas09 please come and settle this with lepasharon. Let her know you didn't mean it.

If both of you were friends, you would move mountains together not to talk of if both of you were Christians.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas, I'm waiting for you to mention the monikers that amuse you.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

You're funny NinjaX.

Sometimes we have to take all perspectives into consideration. If there were no theists that can match ego to ego with atheists, it will lead to most concluding atheists are the intelligent ones which has been the norm or a myth.

But here on nairaland, it's noticed that theists can match them in whatever weapon being used. I think that is what is making the theists look violent.

But the truth is God didn't tell us to be violent so I'm sure when you get to see them, you would like it.

I'm more of an introvert also but not completely one. You don't need to follow it through. Meeting once is enough to satisfy that interest you have in the person behind that particular moniker.

This thread is for us to tell those monikers that we would really have loved to see their faces or meet but not necessarily meeting.

NinjaX, I'm still waiting for you to mention them smiley

Good morning. You have a point. Time has proven that people are different when you engage them offline as opposed to your online perception of them. There are exceptions sha

I'm one of those persons who do not judge people by virtue of the character they portray on cyberspace. Everyone choose what they want to be on cyberspace for whatever reasons privy to them, so it's premature to judge them based on that.

I'm a good observer and I can tell to an extent, the real character of whom I interact with, offline or online. If someone is being since I would know. If he's not, I can tell as well.

As regards your question, well, I have not decided on whom I would like to meet for now cause I haven't found the right reason to. When I discover that reason/cause in the person I want to meet, I would let you know. For now, the urge is not there.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by MrMontella(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2017
hmm.. Too many to name
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by lepasharon(f): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2017
@bennyann, you are female?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by lepasharon(f): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin grin

Are you saying Anas09 is the one who interests you most? If that's the case, is petrol and fire possible? embarassed

Anas09 please come and settle this with lepasharon. Let her know you didn't mean it.

If both of you were friends, you would move mountains together not to talk of if both of you were Christians.

Nop, just thinking aloud. What do you Mean is petrol and fire possible?

It's such a shame the way religion, race and politics divides ppl
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2017
NinjaX:

Good morning. You have a point. Time has proven that people are different when you engage them offline as opposed to your online perception of them. There are exceptions sha

I'm one of those persons who do not judge people by virtue of the character they portray on cyberspace. Everyone choose what they want to be on cyberspace for whatever reasons privy to them, so it's premature to judge them based on that.

I'm a good observer and I can tell to an extent, the real character of whom I interact with, offline or online. If someone is being since I would know. If he's not, I can tell as well.

As regards your question, well, I have not decided on whom I would like to meet for now cause I haven't found the right reason to. When I discover that reason/cause in the person I want to meet, I would let you know. For now, the urge is not there.

I admire the bolded and I wish I had the gift.

But you know when something amuses or interests you, it doesn't need your decision. You can just tell if this is the moniker that you find annoying or so.

But I get you and I admire the fact you don't judge people by their online personality.

Good morning to you also and please take care.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
lepasharon:

Nop, just thinking aloud. What do you Mean is petrol and fire possible?

It's such a shame the way religion, race and politics divides ppl

Yeah it's really a shame. But don't misunderstand me. I mean to say both of you are 'HOT'. You both just make sure you fight to the end as long as you remain in your stand.

Good morning to you lepasharon.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2017
MrMontella:
hmm..
Too many to name

I'm happy to see you here MrMontella cheesy

If it's too many to name, I would like to know if your list includes theists also. Thank you
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

I admire the bolded and I wish I had the gift.

But you know when something amuses or interests you, it doesn't need your decision. You can just tell if this is the moniker that you find annoying or so.

But I get you and I admire the fact you don't judge people by their online personality.

Good morning to you also and please take care.

Thanks. Have a splendid day ahead.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by MrMontella(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

I'm happy to see you here MrMontella cheesy

If it's too many to name, I would like to know if your list includes theists also. Thank you
yes..
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Ranchhoddas: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Had no idea
Pidgin2:

You don't know
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Ranchhoddas: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:
Ranchhoddas, I'm waiting for you to mention the monikers that amuse you.
Quite a number of them. Can't start mentioning them all.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Hmmm, which Pastor go officiate for the wedding? I have picked the colours and ordered for cake, you provide the wedding rings, let the wedding commence.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2017
This year, there are people i will totally ignore, So help me God.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

Hmmm, which Pastor go officiate for the wedding? I have picked the colours and ordered for cake, you provide the wedding rings, let the wedding commence.

You just made my life easier by providing those items, the wedding ring is ready.

Normally, it should be your pastor, but since it all started here, me thinks we should get a pastor from Nairaland.

So, who do you think can fit the bill?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Quite a number of them. Can't start mentioning them all.

I understand. I like your online personality though. You seem to be fair and don't take sides even when you belong to one.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

What's happening here? cool cool cool grin grin

We need a video of the wedding oo
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

Sometimes you change because it's worth it not because you want to please some certain group of people.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
I got to know something from hahn that atheists have their own Whatsapp group to chat themselves up and also help each other when there's the need to. They've even set a time for a get together.

What do the theists think about it?

Pidgin2, naijadeyhia, LaClicKLaBenDin, Winners01, Anas09, kingebukasblog......

What are your thoughts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

You just made my life easier by providing those items, the wedding ring is ready.

Normally, it should be your pastor, but since it all started here, me thinks we should get a pastor from Nairaland.

So, who do you think can fit the bill?

You no get money you won do wedding? shocked

Anas09, are you sure you want to continue with the wedding? undecided
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
MrMontella:

yes..

cheesy OK. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:
I got to know something from hahn that atheists have their own Whatsapp group to chat themselves up and also help each other when there's the need to. They've even set a time for a get together.

What are your thoughts?

I think it's a good idea, I was wondering if we can share emails and send ebooks to each other or some other helpful updates and links
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by sonofluc1fer: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:
hope say I no follow. sad
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

What are your thoughts?

It's a good idea and will help create long term relationships
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

You no get money you won do wedding? shocked

Anas09, are you sure you want to continue with the wedding? undecided
Babe, just take a look at that guy grin Why won't i continue, that guy just took my breath away. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

What are your thoughts?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) / What Is The Difference Between General Overseers And The Pope? / 5 Birthday Gifts You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.