Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (11030 Views)

Atheists, You Are All Invited. / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
skeendyke:

I believe both of us have been helping each other along the way and I'm so grateful for everything. smiley

I pray God's blessings and abundance on you.

Gosh....I really have no clue but however long it takes I shall always be there for you.... tongue

shocked

I'm surprised to see you replied so fast. I was expecting your reply in 2 months time.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by skeendyke: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
bennyann:

shocked

I'm surprised to see you replied so fast. I was expecting your reply in 2 months time.

Hahahaha
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by skeendyke: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
bennyann:

shocked

BennyAnn, you just dared me.... smiley
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
bennyann:
Skeendyke, I really appreciate you cheesy. Thanks a lot.

But you know you've been the one helping me walk closer with God. I bless God for you. smiley

Now about showing up late. Why do you always show up late? Why? embarassed

Are you a lady ?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hopefulLandlord: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Who would I like to meet?

everyone I interacted and still interact with regularly, too numerous to mention

I can only mention those I wouldn't wanna meet grin but that's not the purpose of the thread cheesy
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by jonbellion(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
bennyann:
Jonbellion Well-done ok I sight you. cry
loool
What's up
I've been really busy these days
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you a lady ?

My outstanding brother cheesy

Please help me skip this question because I've been thinking of how to skip it. Thank you wink
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
jonbellion:
loool
What's up
I've been really busy these days

You, you can break someone's heart ehn? embarassed

After all the mentionings, you just remembered me ehn?

Well-done, continnuu
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Who would I like to meet?

everyone I interacted and still interact with regularly, too numerous to mention

I can only mention those I wouldn't wanna meet grin but that's not the purpose of the thread cheesy

You're funny hopefullandlord. So after thinking, you only have names of those you wouldn't want to meet undecided

Thank God you didn't mention them because I wonder how they would feel embarassed

It feels good seeing you on this page you know.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2017
skeendyke:

BennyAnn, you just dared me.... smiley

grin if that's what it takes to see you face to face, then I'm totally in.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by skeendyke: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2017
bennyann:

grin if that's what it takes to see you face to face, then I'm totally in.

Oh no. You did not just say that. grin I am coming to see you. Don't be shy o. grin Now, about that signature..... tongue
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by jonbellion(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
bennyann:

You, you can break someone's heart ehn? embarassed

After all the mentionings, you just remembered me ehn?

Well-done, continnuu
lool
I'm sorry
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
lool
I'm sorry

Thank you so much dear, you've healed my heart already. cheesy wink
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by jiggaz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
bennyann:
Let me open the floor....

LiberaDeus and joyContraMundum wink, if you can't reveal yourself, you may then describe your person. I guess you were among the first atheists I developed interest in. That took place on HardMirror or damogul 's thread.

Hmmmm, talking about HardMirror, please describe yourself.

LaClicKLaBenDin, the brother I've never seen, thanks for being there for me.

Skeendyke, the one who took my relationship with God to another level, please come and tell me how you look like grin

Naijadeyhia, the big brother! Come show yourself here or you rather throw a party for us.

Kingebukasblog, there's no intellectual thread you don't grace your presence with followed by felixomor.

Pidgin2, Promise10, these ones always try to quote virtually everyone. So funny and troublesome character. Jonbellion follow the same trait. But I do admire them.

Hopefullandlord, I've not had much chats with him but he is another interesting character.

EyeHateGod, hmmmmm! I don't know if it is your eye that hates God but please come and describe yourself. grin

Otemanuduno, Otem2016, if I should go by your posts, I would conclude you're short and plump grin forgive me ooo, but I won't be surprised if you look handsome like Lucifer....... That reminds me of the moniker... Sonofluc1fer.

Hahn, Lennycool.. The way you reason and the way you communicate them makes one develop interest .............. come give a description of yourself..

Lepasharon is another case, just like Pidgin2. It's just that the latter is a theists whilst the former is an atheist.

Randomperson, he really has a random movement grin

And those having multiple monikers Well-done.

I Can't forget the CinC, Oga Seun - I would like to know how beautiful your soul is if that makes sense.. smiley

Seun dont you think it's high time you started giving awards for the character or moniker that interest you most? undecided
Maybe every year if possible, on every section on Nairaland.

Cc 4everGod, dalaman, Deicide, Wilgrea7, Jackbizzle, ALBHAGDADI, LordCenturion, MrMontella, mrmrmister,

Gboyee4fun, MrPresident1, Doctor Alien, 4kings, An2elect2, Anas09, Davtosh, GoodMuyis, Jigaaz
Am just seeing this now. You didn't mention my handle correctly lol. Nice thread.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:04am On Jan 14, 2017
I'm just seeing myself here sha,

nice thread Mr /Mrs/Miss Bennyhnn

As the thread is, I like the real thing, sitting round the table discussing with our real faces...
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2017
jiggaz:
Am just seeing this now. You didn't mention my handle correctly lol. Nice thread.

I missed you not being here seriously. Thanks for you still honour the invite even after I got your moniker wrong. Thank you.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Gboyee4fun:
I'm just seeing myself here sha,

nice thread Mr /Mrs/Miss Bennyann

As the thread is, I like the real thing, sitting round the table discussing with our real faces...

cheesy Oga I salute. At least you still made it here and it gladdens me.

You see you're not scared to sit around with our people here and discuss. I was so surprised it was the atheists rather who don't want to do that instead of the other way round. Some gave their reasons though.

Thanks smiley
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2017
bennyann:

cheesy Oga I salute. At least you still made it here and it gladdens me.

You see you're not scared to sit around with our people here and discuss. I was so surprised it was the atheists rather who don't want to do that instead of the other way round. Some gave their reasons though.

Thanks smiley

lol. scared of whom? human being? cheesy, don't be surprise because many are just noisemakers on nairaland, I really respect the intelligence of many of the atheists but I'm not intimidated by it because human intelligence is limited when its comes to the foolishness of God....

I pay homage to you elder o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by jiggaz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
bennyann:

I missed you not being here seriously. Thanks for you still honour the invite even after I got your moniker wrong. Thank you.
You welcome my dear.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
After days of being inactive, I decided to come on nairaland to navigate the site as usual, then I found this ; Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! I loaded the page to check out what my Christian friends were up to, and hey presto! It wasn't what I was expecting. I was intrigued and somewhat "touched". Although I'm not the type to wallow in such uninhibited emotionalism, I couldn't resist.

Bennyann... who was that? Certainly not a moniker I was conversant with, yet some monikers I follow so well that commented on the thread seemed familiar with the person. Where has this person been? I took interest in that personality and decided to go through the moniker's posts and topics, so I found this thread.

Okay, Bennyann, sorry I took so long to honour your invite. I'm no snob. Strange that you spelled my moniker correctly and I didn't get the mention.

Very well then, listed below are the monikers that have piqued my interest, that I'll love to meet, with reasons attached:

Bennyann

Fascinating and remarkable I find this person, even though I just got to know her(?). Extraordinary is her(?) DEEP humanity and evident aura of love. How intrigued I am by her message, devoid of vitriolic, judgemental, divisive and arrogant bathos of ignominious and grotesque irritation typical of nairaland Christians, most of whom are bungling buffoons, as well as pathetic jesters who go about boasting about their born again claptrap, and how they're God's own elects. Here we have someone following through with Christ's great commission, taking the central theme of her(?) beliefs to its logical conclusion. Isn't that healthy? I hope the sad arseholes who go about spitting their bile all over the place will learn to follow her(?) example. She(?) has high emotional quotient and it doesn't make her(?) deficient in IQ. How complete, really. This person is archetypally feminine, her(?) gender regardless. The maturity exhibited and tolerant comportment were way too appealing. I might have met a goddess in this one. APHRODITE. Bennyann, I give you 10/10. Had it not been that some degree of CRUELTY (that's some trace of mercilessness and breathtaking meanness in one's person) and radical spirit (like that of a Jacobin) are needed to keep some lunatics in check, honestly, I would've loved to be like you. Love won't save you from a Jihadist coming for your head. It won't be wise to put flowers in your hair and blow kisses as your enemies approach. Love doesn't work all the time. Love doesn't work in complex situations. Because this planet is a lunatic asylum, love is not all. You're the perfect person for a perfect world, for the ideal world. But this world - this dumping ground for the universe's nutters - is fvcked. It can't be helped, Benny.

KingEbukasBlog

So we come to him, the erudite scholar. Astonishingly intelligent, no doubt, with a good command of language (I only know that of English though). Many think his grandiloquence and perissology are a pain, but well, different perspectives. A grammarian? That's to understate it; a sesquipidalianist he is (I hope I got that right). He's a learned man with robust intellect. Yeah, it's immense. He's pretty young too, which makes it all the more interesting. Even though our beliefs are radically different and in conflict (and I consider his false, of course - he returns the favour anyways), I acknowledge the fact that, very unlike his legions of cretinous brethren, he has very sound intellectual defence of his faith (which I consider rather abhorrent), which he presents often intelligently and very persuasively (and sometimes annoyingly too). His style does give Christianity some semblance of credibility (now, that's catastrophic). Even when he goofs up, he does so intelligently, and the accompanying deportment can easily fool the average person into thinking he's right. Right, he's some guy. THAT is how interesting he is. I see him in the same light as people such as Saint Augustine of Hippo, and Saint Thomas Aquinas. He, like many brilliant philosophers of the Catholic Church of old, fascinatingly, seems interested in extremely obscure points of theology i.e he's getting out of the "feeling" game and considering God intellectually. The average Christian has zero knowledge of theology, and no interest in it at all. Their approach to religion is going to church, praying to God for personal favours and singing uplifting hymns. But he's different. What really piques my interest is that, how could he be that smart and still take this Abrahamist horseshiit seriously? It made sense for Aquinas to take it serious, in fact it was rational in his era. But Ebuka lives in the 21st century; and the intelligentsia has evolved, having undergone radical revolutions. Just how honest is this guy with himself, really? That's what I want to know.

Johnydon22

This is the personality I admire most of all on nairaland. So many ingredients in one man. He's a "balanced" fella. An Einstein (well, yeah) with the interpersonal rapport of Oprah Winfrey, bordering on the Nietzschean, and having the neocortex and the limbic system operating in perfect balance. Simultaneously, he's a Jungian thinking type and feeling type. A creative writer and physics & astronomy enthusiast who takes your soul on an exhilarating ride to Golgonooza (or perhaps, in horror stories, momentarily to the gates of hell). He's a freethinker and liberal humanist. Awfully intelligent and reasonably emotional. It's all in him. He's Johnydon.

Teempakguy

Smartest dude of them all. He's incredibly intelligent for someone of his age, and to top it off, well-informed on a wide range of subjects one would scarcely expect. The archetypal polymath, he's very insightful, intuitive, knows well enough how to "connect the dots" and doesn't need the over hyped "experience" the adults blabber on and on about to see beyond his nose. He shoots from the knee and takes no prisoners. He doesn't give a fvck about political correctness and is pretty much open about his exceptional intellect. Like Nietzsche he's bold and assertive, and you see it coming through, "Why I am So Wise", "Why I am So Clever", "Why I am a Destiny", "Why I Think Up Such Good Ideas". Pretty much the thing. But because he's so young, some cretinous fluffies with fragile egos can't stand him; "Such great intellect, poor little me". He's probably just turned nineteen yet seems much more grounded than many people twice his age. There is a concept known as "Renaissance Man", exemplified most particularly by Leonardo da Vinci. Renaissance Man is skilled at "everything", interested in everything, buzzing with energy and creativity in all fields. His mind is exploding with ideas. He crackles with potential and possibility. He is practically electric. If you touched him you would receive a shock. He almost glows. Now imagine Renaissance Man magnified a thousand-fold. That is what a HyperHuman will be like. This guy is on such a trajectory, and it'll be quite remarkable if he does make it. I'll like to see him in that form.

BlueAgent & Felixomor

Yeah. Just like Sonofluc1fer has said, I want to know how someone can manage to survive with such low intelligence. I want to see how these guys look like. They are two of the most unintelligent Christians on this forum. Incredibly stvpid boys. Confirm cretins. They inspire no one. Just imagine that; stvpid and boooooooooooring! Come on, that's worth investigating. Something's amiss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
@Bennyann
As per describing myself, I'll send you a pm.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Id like to meet Sonofluc1fer.

So I can look at his face if I can see if his self inflicted demons are visible by the naked eye cool

Not a joke.

# I'd carry a cross and holy water to that meeting grin
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
joyContraMundum:

KingEbukasBlog

So we come to him, the erudite scholar. Astonishingly intelligent, no doubt, with a good command of language (I only know that of English though). Many think his grandiloquence and perissology are a pain, but well, different perspectives. A grammarian? That's to understate it; a sesquipidalianist he is (I hope I got that right). He's a learned man with robust intellect. Yeah, it's immense. He's pretty young too, which makes it all the more interesting. Even though our beliefs are radically different and in conflict (and I consider his false, of course - he returns the favour anyways), I acknowledge the fact that, very unlike his legions of cretinous brethren, he has very sound intellectual defence of his faith (which I consider rather abhorrent), which he presents often intelligently and very persuasively (and sometimes annoyingly too). His style does give Christianity some semblance of credibility (now, that's catastrophic). Even when he goofs up, he does so intelligently, and the accompanying deportment can easily fool the average person into thinking he's right. Right, he's some guy. THAT is how interesting he is. I see him in the same light as people such as Saint Augustine of Hippo, and Saint Thomas Aquinas. He, like many brilliant philosophers of the Catholic Church of old, fascinatingly, seems interested in extremely obscure points of theology i.e he's getting out of the "feeling" game and considering God intellectually. The average Christian has zero knowledge of theology, and no interest in it at all. Their approach to religion is going to church, praying to God for personal favours and singing uplifting hymns. But he's different. What really piques my interest is that, how could he be that smart and still take this Abrahamist horseshiit seriously? It made sense for Aquinas to take it serious, in fact it was rational in his era. But Ebuka lives in the 21st century; and the intelligentsia has evolved, having undergone radical revolutions. Just how honest is this guy with himself, really? That's what I want to know.

Woah shocked shocked

Thanks a lot bro grin but quick corrections . I'm not intelligent (why people think I am is beyond my ken ) , I'm not "pretty young" , I'm 23 shocked grin and I'm not a scholar . grin And its quite wonderful to be compared with the luminaries of Christian theology .

Why I believe in God ? Its completely logical to acknowledge the existence of a creator , I mean its axiomatic that a creator does exist . And I think denying this is completely irrational .

Why Christianity ? Christian theism portrays best the expected nature of this creator .

The magniloquence ? I wanted to increase my " Vocabulary IQ" which was egregious . And I did it , its now stands at 135 . And I really want to continually improve my vocabulary though the zeal has faltered sad .

But hey bro , in case you think you can prove atheism isn't illogical, you can try here : https://www.nairaland.com/3553021/conclusion-atheism-illogical-atheist-delusion tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:04am On Jan 21, 2017
When I finally meet MrPresident1 one-on-one

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by jonbellion(m): 1:18am On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2
So feisty wink
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by mrmrmister: 1:40am On Jan 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Woah shocked shocked

Thanks a lot bro grin but quick corrections . I'm not intelligent (why people think I am is beyond my ken ) , I'm not "pretty young" , I'm 23 shocked grin and I'm not a scholar . grin And its quite wonderful to be compared with the luminaries of Christian theology .

Why I believe in God ? Its completely logical to acknowledge the existence of a creator , I mean its axiomatic that a creator does exist . And I think denying this is completely irrational .

Why Christianity ? Christian theism portrays best the expected nature of this creator .

The magniloquence ? I wanted to increase my " Vocabulary IQ" which was egregious . And I did it , its now stands at 135 . And I really want to continually improve my vocabulary though the zeal has faltered sad .

But hey bro , in case you think you can prove atheism isn't illogical, you can try here : https://www.nairaland.com/3553021/conclusion-atheism-illogical-atheist-delusion tongue tongue tongue

What website do you use?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by blueAgent(m): 2:30am On Jan 21, 2017
joyContraMundum:
After days of being inactive, I decided to come on nairaland to navigate the site as usual, then I found this ; Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! I loaded the page to check out what my Christian friends were up to, and hey presto! It wasn't what I was expecting. I was intrigued and somewhat "touched". Although I'm not the type to wallow in such uninhibited emotionalism, I couldn't resist.

Bennyann... who was that? Certainly not a moniker I was conversant with, yet some monikers I follow so well that commented on the thread seemed familiar with the person. Where has this person been? I took interest in that personality and decided to go through the moniker's posts and topics, so I found this thread.

Okay, Bennyann, sorry I took so long to honour your invite. I'm no snob. Strange that you spelled my moniker correctly and I didn't get the mention.

Very well then, listed below are the monikers that have piqued my interest, that I'll love to meet, with reasons attached:

Bennyann

Fascinating and remarkable I find this person, even though I just got to know her(?). Extraordinary is her(?) DEEP humanity and evident aura of love. How intrigued I am by her message, devoid of vitriolic, judgemental, divisive and arrogant bathos of ignominious and grotesque irritation typical of nairaland Christians, most of whom are bungling buffoons, as well as pathetic jesters who go about boasting about their born again claptrap, and how they're God's own elects. Here we have someone following through with Christ's great commission, taking the central theme of her(?) beliefs to its logical conclusion. Isn't that healthy? I hope the sad arseholes who go about spitting their bile all over the place will learn to follow her(?) example. She(?) has high emotional quotient and it doesn't make her(?) deficient in IQ. How complete, really. This person is archetypally feminine, her(?) gender regardless. The maturity exhibited and tolerant comportment were way too appealing. I might have met a goddess in this one. APHRODITE. Bennyann, I give you 10/10. Had it not been that some degree of CRUELTY (that's some trace of mercilessness and breathtaking meanness in one's person) and radical spirit (like that of a Jacobin) are needed to keep some lunatics in check, honestly, I would've loved to be like you. Love won't save you from a Jihadist coming for your head. It won't be wise to put flowers in your hair and blow kisses as your enemies approach. Love doesn't work all the time. Love doesn't work in complex situations. Because this planet is a lunatic asylum, love is not all. You're the perfect person for a perfect world, for the ideal world. But this world - this dumping ground for the universe's nutters - is fvcked. It can't be helped, Benny.

KingEbukasBlog

Johnydon22

This is the personality I admire most of all on nairaland. So many ingredients in one man. He's a "balanced" fella. An Einstein (well, yeah) with the interpersonal rapport of Oprah Winfrey, bordering on the Nietzschean, and having the neocortex and the limbic system operating in perfect balance. Simultaneously, he's a Jungian thinking type and feeling type. A creative writer and physics & astronomy enthusiast who takes your soul on an exhilarating ride to Golgonooza (or perhaps, in horror stories, momentarily to the gates of hell). He's a freethinker and liberal humanist. Awfully intelligent and reasonably emotional. It's all in him. He's Johnydon.

Teempakguy

Smartest dude of them all. He's incredibly intelligent for someone of his age, and to top it off, well-informed on a wide range of subjects one would scarcely expect. The archetypal polymath, he's very insightful, intuitive, knows well enough how to "connect the dots" and doesn't need the over hyped "experience" the adults blabber on and on about to see beyond his nose. He shoots from the knee and takes no prisoners. He doesn't give a fvck about political correctness and is pretty much open about his exceptional intellect. Like Nietzsche he's bold and assertive, and you see it coming through, "Why I am So Wise", "Why I am So Clever", "Why I am a Destiny", "Why I Think Up Such Good Ideas". Pretty much the thing. But because he's so young, some cretinous fluffies with fragile egos can't stand him; "Such great intellect, poor little me". He's probably just turned nineteen yet seems much more grounded than many people twice his age. There is a concept known as "Renaissance Man", exemplified most particularly by Leonardo da Vinci. Renaissance Man is skilled at "everything", interested in everything, buzzing with energy and creativity in all fields. His mind is exploding with ideas. He crackles with potential and possibility. He is practically electric. If you touched him you would receive a shock. He almost glows. Now imagine Renaissance Man magnified a thousand-fold. That is what a HyperHuman will be like. This guy is on such a trajectory, and it'll be quite remarkable if he does make it. I'll like to see him in that form.

BlueAgent & Felixomor

Yeah. Just like Sonofluc1fer has said, I want to know how someone can manage to survive with such low intelligence. I want to see how these guys look like. They are two of the most unintelligent Christians on this forum. Incredibly stvpid boys. Confirm cretins. They inspire no one. Just imagine that; stvpid and boooooooooooring! Come on, that's worth investigating. Something's amiss.

Am happy, someone is feeling the Heat . if been dogmatic about the truth means been less intelligent. then am cool and proud of that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by felixomor: 3:55am On Jan 21, 2017
blueAgent:

Am happy, someone is feeling the Heat . if been dogmatic about the truth means been less intelligent. then am cool and proud of that.

Exactly bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by sonofluc1fer: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2017
felixomor:

Exactly bro
grin grin

My man.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2017
blueAgent:

Oya, I'm sorry. Shey you're now angry ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2017
felixomor:

Exactly bro
Felix, Felix.... Felix the cretin. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by jonbellion(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2017
joyContraMundum:
Felix, Felix.... Felix the cretin. grin
lol
That guy.........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man / Was Bob Marley A True Prophet? / Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.