Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? (4503 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Ladies, What Do You Think Instantly U Caught Guys Staring At You / ...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by abx76: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
How are u going to react if u caught your man with your maid pant down? shocked
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by Tudor6(f): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2009
Man + maid = MAD
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by mrperfect(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
Question for women.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by whitesturd(f): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2009
Cant even imagine the scenerio.it can never happen
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by coolier(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2009
I never say never. So I would first of all send the maid packing and deal with the husband!
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
Reason why I will never have a maid in the ist place smiley
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
lol
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by cheche2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2009
somebody go die o cheesy
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by countdown2: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Reason why you should marry a husband you can trust, who you'll never have to worry about while far gone and a maid is at home with him.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by SisiKill1: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2009
I'll hit him upside the head!

A freaking maid?! What happened to all the classy, respectable. . .Ok, ok maybe not respectable seeing as they are having an affair with a married man but that doesn't make than less classy.

I mean if he's gonna cheat on me, the least he can do is to make sure it's with someone i'll see and go Jeebus, this woman is fucking gorgeous! I can totally see why he couldn't resist.

A maid? Allah Kiyaye
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by omega25red(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

A freaking maid?! What happened to all the classy, respectable. . .Ok, ok maybe not respectable seeing as they are having an affair with a married man but that doesn't make than less classy.

^^^ just because a person works as a maid, doesnt men they dont have class. People do odd jobs due to circumstance it doesn't make you better than them
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by SisiKill1: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2009
Actually Kato, it does mean i'm better than her. She IS my maid. Am i in the better position because i am more worthy? More deserving? Prolly not but it doesn't change the fact that in that relationship, i am better off than the maid who picks up after me.

When circumstances change and she stops washing my dirty laundry or getting all fidgety, praying i don't have any complaints about the wash. . .we can say i'm no better than her but until such a time. . .bro we are so not on the same level.

Pls let's stop with all the feel good, PC cliches and be real.

By the by. . .the sentiment will still be the same if (God forbid) I was the maid. . .see I'm a realist. cheesy
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by 190: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
man+ maid= manmaid (mermaid)

manmaids are hot~
and most of em Virgins~
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by HarryPotter1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
mmmmmm no comment yet.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by riversman: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2009
if i were a woman, I will tell Ekaette and husband to teach me thier moves so i can screw the gardener, lol

PS: why are all the FREAKY maids always CALABAR? geez, scratching TOTO dissease, llol
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by omega25red(m): 4:39am On Nov 22, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Actually Kato, it does mean i'm better than her. She IS my maid. Am i in the better position because i am more worthy? More deserving? Prolly not but it doesn't change the fact that in that relationship, i am better off than the maid who picks up after me.

When circumstances change and she stops washing my dirty laundry or getting all fidgety, praying i don't have any complaints about the wash. . .we can say i'm no better than her but until such a time. . .bro we are so not on the same level.

Pls let's stop with all the feel good, PC cliches and be real.

By the by. . .the sentiment will still be the same if (God forbid) I was the maid. . .see I'm a realist. cheesy

your response is unfortunate and it's too bad that you think i was being politically correct with what i wrote.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by CrazyMan(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2009
That's a really bad omen.

The fact is what kind of evil wind would blow a man to seek comfort in the arms of his maid, knowing fully well that his dirty little game would come to the knowledge of his wife and that can spell doom for that marriage.

To be honest, most men need deliverance.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by abx76: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2009
Most of the problems is with our women. When you are dating, you pretend to be somebody else. you agree with all your man's demand including any sex position. but when you eventually end-up being the hearth desire, you turn something else. you now make him realise that you have not being yourself all this while. Ladies, at any circumstances, try to be yourself and let your man knows whom you are. Lol, wink
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by anddrewz: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
Join them and have a party. grin
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by Mrblazer(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2009
I am totally speechless grin.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2009
Every married woman's nightmare. For ur hubby to go so low as sleep wit the maid den u gat serious issues. Either he isn't getting it enuff or he is a philanderer.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by smooooooth: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

then be ready to cook, clean, wash, and still report tp the bedroom without comlain. cheesy

countdown2:

Reason why you should marry a husband you can trust, who you'll never have to worry about while far gone and a maid is at home with him.

u can trust me, with the Maid tongue

Sisi_Kill:

I mean if he's gonna cheat on me, the least he can do is to make sure it's with someone i'll see and go Jeebus, this woman is fucking gorgeous! I can totally see why he couldn't resist.

A maid? Allah Kiyaye

wait till u see some hot sexy calabar Maid. and besides u dnt have to be gorgeous for a man to sleep with u, u just have to have a HOLE!
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by GoodG: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2009
An erect penis they say has no conscience, so i will advice you marry a man that is very close to God if you must have a house maid, if you marry a sociable guy then i will advice you to be very hard working, do all the house work yourself maybe a very little girl to assist u, 4get about house maid or your younger sisters and cousins from doing your job when you are not around, i thank God for my wife, she is a very hard working woman and can never bring a house maid to the house because she knows am not a saint, because there is no way u can stop a sociable guy from admiring any thing under a skirt mostly when the wife is out of reach.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Seconded!

countdown2:

A man you can trust? Thay dont make them like that anymore! Like someone said 'an erect penis is without consience'. The most they can do is feel sorry . . . . afterwards! undecided
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by Charchar(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2009
Wow this was something else to read. I read in another post about a man woman cheating and everyone was condeming her to shame and telling him to get rid of her and all kinds of thing. This was coming from men and women. Why is it any different here? Her man cheated and that only makes him less of a man in a world over there where woman have it so hard. Girl if you could do it on your own in that world I would be outta there, men don't change offten even thou we always hope and make excuses for them. The maid is not a good women that's for sure, whichever man she ends up with will gave problems. Leave her and him to God to decide thier fate. You need to find ya a good whole hearted man.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by petroy(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2009
Just tell us that you where caught wit a maid,
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by DrLorenz1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
That is a question for the women. And talking about women. . .

@Sisi_kill
I sorry for the maid wen go work for you o. If you don marry i sorry for am plenty grin

@Ebonyeyes
Don't worry, we won't have any maid. wink wink
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by Logba: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
It is better for your husband to sleep with your maid than your younger sister. Just send the maid packing and get another one .

Regards

1 Like

Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by goodhunte(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
forgive him if he used condom
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by newakata(f): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
@abx76: <<<makes a good point, I think.
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2009
I'll just go and chill with my hommies!!! cool cool
Re: If U Caught Your Man With your Maid? by puskin: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2009
Now datz d spirit, gal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traits You MUST Look Out For Before Saying "I DO". To Avoid Divorce / MY Guys, Which Do You Prefer? ***PHOTO**** / Taller Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.