Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

A Fathers Pain Part One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fathers Pain Part One. (399 Views)

I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / A Fathers Pain Part Two. / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fathers Pain Part One. by gistblognaija(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
I stared fixedly at Prof. Solomon Laryea, my wife’s lawyer. Perhaps, I did not hear him well, I assured myself. I felt my lawyer’s hand on my arm obviously trying to restrain me from over reacting.
“Excuse me, sir. What did you just say?” I
asked, still confident that I really did not
hear the astute lawyer well when he
made the fatal comment.
He was a short and stout man with a rich amount of white beard. He must be
above 60 years. That he was a brilliant lawyer goes without saying. He was well respected by his peers. It is well known that he had taught some of the judges who were currently on the bench at the
Supreme Court. Prof. Laryea sat back in his chair, caresing his white beard as he stared back at me. Then he leaned forward slowly, with his hands on his oak- paneled desk and then spoke.
“I understand how you feel, Mr. Ofori-
Mensah. But what I said is the truth. My

client is ready for a DNA test at any
health facility of your choice to prove her
claim” he said.
My wife sat by him with an expressionless face. Even then, her beauty was not in doubt. She had a nose that will make many a beauty contestant envy her. Her big romantic eyes stared at the lawyer as he spoke. She was ignoring me for obvious reason. Seated behind her was her brother, Nana Kweku. He wore an expressionless look on his face. No one, looking at my wife even as she sat across the table from me, would imagine that she would cheat on me. First of all, she had the innocent look of
an angel. If she were to be taking part in a movie about the life of Jesus Christ, Mary, the mother of Jesus, would have been the best role to cast her in. She really looked

Continue Reading http://www.wealthbiz.in/2017/01/a-fathers-pain-part-one.html

(1) (Reply)

It's In Your Nature / Tension Hangs Up As Delta State Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Nigria Vice Presi / Seven Surefire Ways To Survive Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.