Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,400 members, 7,843,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

A Fathers Pain Part Two. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fathers Pain Part Two. (446 Views)

I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / A Fathers Pain Part One. / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fathers Pain Part Two. by gistblognaija(f): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
I tightened my grip on him.My lawyer grabbed me from behind, trying to yank me away from his learned friend.
But, my grip on Prof. Laryea was so tight that my lawyer's effort was in vain.
“Stop! You are killing me!” Prof. Laryea managed to scream out. I was so much red hot with anger that it did not dawn on me I was choking him.
“Paul! Stop it! You'll kill the man!” I heard my lawyer scream. It was only then that I realized I was on the verge of committing murder. I quickly let go off the lawyer who immediately sunk to his knees, clutching at his neck and coughing.

I turned my attention towards to my wife. She was visibly shaken by my anger; she obviously had never seen me in that state of anger in all the twelve years we had been married. I took a step towards her and asked what she meant in claiming my two children, Peter and Pamela, were not my biological children. His brother, Nana Kweku, immediately stepped in front of me, blocking my path to his sister, my wife. Before he knew what was happening, I had taken hold of him by his shirt and hurled him across the room.
He landed on the ground. I turned my attention to my wife only to realize she was not there. I caught sight of her escaping through the door. She had kicked off her shoes to ensure she could run as fast as she could.
I immediately dashed to the door. When I got there, she had reached the bottom of the stairs, about to step out of the building. I went down the stairs three at a time, got to the bottom, opened the door and rushed out only to collide with the security man on duty.
“ Hey! What is wrong with you?” he asked, grabbing me. I hit his hands away and ran pass him before he could stop me. My wife was already getting into her car. I recognized immediately it was too late to get her so I dashed to my car parked nearby. By the time I got in, she was far away. Nevertheless, I went after her.

Continue Reading http://www.wealthbiz.in/2017/01/a-fathers-pain-part-two.html

(1) (Reply)

What's The Dumbest Pick Up Line You Ever Used Or Heard? / Who To Blame? / 4 Major Reasons For Split Trends Among Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.