Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (23407 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by KingBish(f): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
kilokeys:
whats d similitude between a hand job and a blow job?

he always cums..

so as long as salary dey cum.. no wahala.. take the one with plenty cum

both are fuccked anyway..

Weirdo what exactly are you yapping about? Could it be the same question that I read, that you're attempting to answer?
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Philistine(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
You will also do well to have an English Teacher for yourself.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
tonyfran:
I advise you go for the secondary school. A term is just three months.Primary kids are handful
You spoke my mind.

Op, asides kids being a handful, which appointment will look better on your CV?

But then again your overall expenses...
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by OMOTOWO(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Beg choose whichever u like and when you secure a better employment, make u zoom off
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by ThuGnificenX: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
kilokeys:
whats d similitude between a hand job and a blow job?

he always cums..

so as long as salary dey cum.. no wahala.. take the one with plenty cum

both are fuccked anyway..

Abeg Wat us the meaning of the bolded
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Greedgod: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Link me up to d secondary sch job if derz stil vacancy
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by nicelaw(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Secondary better but that condition is not flexible and will restrict ur search for better offer. u will outtalk ur life in primary school sha
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Godfullsam(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Take the primary school job that allows you the freedom to quit anytime you wish.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Anita1875(f): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
ok
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

for this comment shall be unto all the females in your family

useless idiot
You oxymoron!!!! You fool do you need to be told that the pry school own is better since it wld b less stressful and have time to look for a better place?
Useless maloo!!!!
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Dlee1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Take primary school teaching. Less stressful though your choice matters

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by vikaosi: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Secondary school is preferable, especially if you teach maths, English, chemistry, or physics. You will get the opportunity of taking some home lessons. And if you want to take a job somewhere, having taught in a secondary sounds better, esp in your CV.

I won't even advise anyone who didn't study an educational course to teach in a primary school.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by astereex(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Congrats
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by pxjosh(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

you did not tell us when you applied

you did not tell us when you did the interview

you did not tell us how much you negotiated as pay

now you are crying for us to give you advice which to choose?

You are now a child who don't know left from right abi?
Those points you raised are irrelevant

4 Likes

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

for this comment shall be unto all the females in your family

useless idiot
Dumb idiot that don't know what he wants!!! And you wanna teach and be a councillor to these little ones?
Gerrarahere osiso
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Youngzedd(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Choose Secondary school. Primary school pupils headache no be here.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by certifiedfool: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:
Well secondary is better!!!! Let's say if you're a useless man you can be bleeping the mature gals but if your a good man still stick with the sec school it will help boost your knowledge and career...hope I spatted well bro?
bro, wat is happen...well dats another point sha
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Go for secondary school because that'll look good on your cv provided you're aiming to seek for another job later in the future plus it'll keep you informed and updated cos you wouldn't want a situation whereby your students ask you questions and you're unable to answer it.
Your mind will be sharpened and you'll venture into more studying and research to be on top of your game cos some secondary students their brain no be here oooo...they can frustrate life outta someone.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
certifiedfool:
bro, wat is happen...well dats another point sha
Certifiedidiot abi?? That's another point!! The choice is his to make
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Abduletudaye(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
The above clause seems pretty funny... angry
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by oyejideogunjumo: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
heybel:
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me
Take d secondary schl job.(1) Teaching secondary schl students will sharpen ur brain more while Pry may lower it because of level of students involved.(2) A term condition in Sec schl is just 3minths.By April it is over.(3)Taking Sec Sxhl will expose to other opportunities like WAEC , Exams Board ,marking of Scripts and dignitaries of various calibre.(4)It is less stressful dealing wt Sec stdns

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by freshness2020: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Follow ur heart.
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by baski92(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Taiw(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
i hope you wont be teaching English. Go for the sec sch job anyway. It will help boost your knowledge, you can organize private classes for the students which will give you more dough, it will also boost your career,you get to bleep e.t.c. the only con is it will be stressful.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Mechette(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok am coming to you
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
sec is better
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by churchkilo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
choose the one you want to choose
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by 2poundz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sec skl will be more flexible. IMO
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chelsea,, any hope? grin
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Harinholar(f): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
I believe u knw what u want
follow ur mind.......
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by harveyspec: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
heybel:
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me

are you sure you can teach? I do hope for the sake of those kids that English isn't part of the subject you will be taking

short hand or abbreviation, which ever one isn't an excuse for your write-up there

if you take the primary school job where you basically have to teach all subject then God help the pupils
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by samtopwisdom(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
ill advice u choose dat of primary sch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview / AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.