Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (23409 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Ademat7(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2017
As in? I gv up on the guy o,see reasoning
KingBish:

Weirdo what exactly are you yapping about? Could it be the same question that I read, that you're attempting to answer?
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Xmen149(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
iamteegee:
Well secondary is better!!!! Let's say if you're a useless man you can be bleeping the mature gals but if your a good man still stick with the sec school it will help boost your knowledge and career...hope I spatted well bro?

the spatt you spatted was well spatted
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by Xmen149(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
in the actual sense, secondary school is better few subjects to teach which means more free time at work period if you are not taking the regular subjects (which you can use the time for other huzzle including looking for other job)unlike the primary school where you will be on your feet throughout and only rest marking classwork or break time.

you just have to take the one term as probation.(besides if you have passion for the job you should know how wrong it is to quit in the middle of a term in that profession and how badly it affects the students.)

Again it looks much better on your cv.

finally,the choice is yours to make cool
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by noziz(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2017
heybel:
I was offered to new teaching job today, one is secondary school and d other one is primary school wit dsame salary...but d owner of d secondary said i must spend a term witout quiting i.e if i secure a beta offer within dat term,i cant go for it,bcus they hve to tell d part teacher taking dem bfor to stop cuming...but d primary said anytim i wnt to go no problem...pls advice me

what is the pay? this will enable me give u a quality advice
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Xmen149:

You correct jare
Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by iamteegee(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Xmen149:

U correct bobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview / AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.